420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

This is the first time I've seen it. That's thinking out of the box for me. You could get under the grow if you had too. With my scrog and pvc support, I have to remove the reservoir.
I just use gravity to empty the reservoir. I have a 3/4” hose outside the door I hook up . It then feeds all my fruit trees with the left over nutrients, except they haven’t produced softball size peaches since I ran out of advanced nutrients. Let’s see if I can break my record with one plant making 2 pounds . Good to see you GW .

looking awesome bro.. I rage chopped all mine down. 3 males out of 4, and they were supposed to be fem seeds, so annoyed.free beans, but still, ugg.

ya it seems to be getting more and more prevalent in the seed industry,, for shame that they can get away with it,, someone needs to stand and be accountable... calling them Feminized when there not much better then regular seed..nothing is 100% but it should be damn close,not 60/40 .. I can achieve that with regular seeds

The odds on that happening have to be 18 to 1? I grew a reg. last year and it was female but the odds were 50/50. CL🍀
I made sure I read up on them more thorough . Grandkids everywhere fixing to sneak off and check the grow room hopefully shortly.

I just use gravity to empty the reservoir. I have a 3/4” hose outside the door I hook up . It then feeds all my fruit trees with the left over nutrients, except they haven’t produced softball size peaches since I ran out of advanced nutrients. Let’s see if I can break my record with one plant making 2 pounds . Good to see you GW .
2lbs off a 4.5x4.5 with one plant would be an amazing/very impressive harvest. I'm rooting for you! I think my best harvest in my 4x4 was 20 oz.

02/26/23
I changed both timers for tonight’s last 18 hour days . Came out this morning early and topped them off plus took pics before I started stuffing fans leaves . Didn’t realize till I loaded pics earlier I forgot about Krush .
Candy’s
TDS 503 ppm was 622 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.6
PH 5.8 was 5.7 Rising
Canopy temp 76.2 f
Room temp 77.4 f RH 49%
Outside temp 78 f RH 66%
Wind S 22 mph

Krush’s
She must not have like the switch from the Goliath to the MH nodes were normally closer like the Goliath , probably something I did. Krush is still munching lightly, but still a heavy drinker.
TDS 866 ppm was 881 ppm Falling
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.5 f a little chilly last few days
PH 5.8 wow another Static
Canopy temp 78 f
Weather is back to spring temperatures till Friday then another norther.
Have a great rest of Sunday everyone.

E8F8764F-404E-434F-953D-0CDC7A9336B9.jpeg

F4F4FB39-5573-4DB4-8F8F-BC254D89A6CB.jpeg

I’m going to let the outside turn back to the inside. Everyday I tied them farther to the outside and now have them outside the light . Here is the pic near center of the canopy. You can see the dark edges .

02/27/23
Proofs in the pudding, wait a minute no pudding here.
Candy’s off to a good start at 12/12 , by this afternoon she has consumed a large amount of water and nutrients.
Her old bucket
TDS 297 ppm was 503 ppm Falling
Water level down 3 gallon Falling
Water temp 74.1
PH 5.8 was 5.7 Rising
Candy’s Fresh change of nutrients
TDS 1491 ppm why so high you ask
I swapped my MSA with one of the guys to make it easier on him so it’s pro-tekt .
75 mL pro-tekt , 75 mL 1-0-0 cal-mag , 90 grams of old MC and 75mL terpinator. I’m sure the terpinator jacked the solids up . Z-7 , Hydroguard and perfect nutrients platinum also in the mix .
Water level 15 gallons of RO Water
7 ppm PH 6.3
Water temp 74.1 f
PH 6.3 adjusted to 5.8 15 mL acid
Canopy temp 76.8
Building temp 78.2 f RH 46%
Outside temp 75 f RH 52%
Wind S 19 mph

Well we know there’s Monday and Tuesday and the rest of the week WTF
Have great day everyone.

02/28/23
I took numbers and pics yesterday, but the weather called for 86 f . Took the Marable Falls run and found some cool back roads riding . Quite dangerous as it was turning dark , deer came out the wood work but made it home safe .
Candy was munching lightly.
TDS 1417 ppm was 1491 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.8
PH 6.4 was 5.6 adjusted to 5.6 Rising
Pro-tekt does a number on it . More MSA on the way . Pics

Krush
TDS 752 ppm was 802 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.8
PH 5.8 was 5.8 Static
She gets a change tomorrow which is today. Pic

03/01/23 new month already .
Had a hundred forty six emails this morning. Sorry but I haven’t had a bike in 12 years and live in the country. I pass through the big city yesterday only to think to myself that some jackass is going to run me over . Interstate wasn’t much better!

On to what Candy has done overnight
TDS 1392 ppm was 1417 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 74.5 f
PH 6.4 was 5.6 adjusted to 5.6
Noticed a 2” stretch .

On to Krush , my far red is here and I’m going to be the startup light and 30 minutes on both before lights out for Krush , Candy no , Goliath’s got this .
Krush’s
old bucket first
TDS 699 ppm was 752 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.8
PH 5.7 was 5.8 Falling
fresh bucket
TDS 1350 ppm
40 mL Pro-tekt ,75 mL calmag ,90 grams MC ,25 grams seaK . Does this make it organic with the kelp ? I don’t want to pull my salt gun back out !
Water level 15 gallons of RO 7 ppm 6.3 ph
Water temp 71.4
PH 6.0 adjusted to 5.8
It is the pro-tekt see what just happened ph didn’t fly up to 6.4 ph when I cut it in half . I’ve been using 5 mL a gallon but I cut it in half . Easy to adjust . Pic

03/02/23
Candy
Another stretch of two inches, 420 logo starting to disappear . She still didn’t do much munching last night . I decided to add another 15 mL of Z7 , looked like a bubble bath . Outside edges have stood up and pulled there selves into the light .
TDS 1345 ppm was 1392 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 75.1
PH 6.0 was 5.6 Rising adjusted to 5.5
Canopy temp 76.3
Room Temp 80.9 RH 44%
Outside temp 74 f RH 81%
Wind SSE 27 mph. Pics

Krush
TDS 1155 ppm was 1350 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 75.3
PH 6.4 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6
77 f is the high today with severe storms coming tonight, norther pushing through . Have a great day everyone.

Damn! Deer are damn dangerous at speed. Glad you got home unscathed!

That's definitely noticeable. 👀

Candy is on a roll in there!

Also, nice to see a legit tape measure. I still remember Stank and his folding ruler. :)
I have one of those folding ruler some where round here . I haven’t picked it up since the last time I bent some conduit over 10 years ago.
Candy needs to slow her roll , I’d drop the light on her but I’m at 18” so that’s a no go with only another foot to raise the light . 30’s tonight with hail , straight line winds and 68 f tomorrow and 80f Saturday.

If you really want to slow her roll actually drop the light on her. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Neil said he ran his at 10” from the canopy . I’ll lower it a foot but I think I need to stay in the house at the moment 3/4” and larger hail beating the crap out of my truck I didn’t get it to the barn . Still have dirt in my eyes after I ran to move it and 45 mph winds came in with a dirt storm about half way there that wasn’t even mentioned on the news .

Back
Top Bottom