420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

03/03/23
A little chilly today and luckily I only had two big hail dents and too many tiny ones to count this morning .
Came in at six this morning and took a pic then lowered the light to 10” then hit her with the level. Then a quick after pic .

New bulbs came in yesterday broken as my good luck goes .
Candy looks great no deficiencies but she sure hasn’t been taking up the nutrients. Surely the terpinator didn’t cause anything .

Candy’s numbers
TDS 1284 ppm was 1345 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.0f
PH 5.7 was 5.5 Rising
Canopy temp 76.5 f
Room temp 77.0f RH 47%
Outside temp 56 f RH 55%
Wind WNW 17 mph

Krush’s numbers (she said no ribs)
TDS 1066 ppm was 1155 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 70.9
PH 6.0 was 5.6 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 76.2 f
Back shortly to catch up on some threads . Have a great day everyone.

@Perfect Sun LED Neil let’s see if this girl will give me 2 pounds. It’s a Candy Kush , it says 800 grams but so did the white widow I got 942 grams off the hps. Have a great day .

03/04/23
Stretch moved another 2” to the light so 8” away and no curl yet . Lux is 91.6k way overwhelming for me but I’ll ruff it out . The 420 sigh needs to be moved up slowly disappearing.
Candy
TDS 1127 ppm was 1284 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/2 gallon Falling water temp 71.8 f
PH 5.5 was 5.7 Falling adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 74.3
Room Temp 75.0 f RH 46%
Outside temp 67.0 f RH 54%
Wind S13 mph

Krush
TDS 1139 ppm was 1166 ppm Falling
I guess it’s her turn not to take up nutrients.
Water level down 1-1/4 gallons Falling
Water temp 70.7
PH 5.9 was 5.6 Rising adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 72.1 (she’s in front of the a/c)
Youngest great grand son birthday today fixing to go spoil him. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Sorry about the busted bulbs but the plants seem okay with the current lights!
If this girl was bigger I’d be upset. I’ve luxed her out , vary’s from 11k to 59k at the same levels. Hope your feeling better @InTheShed friggin coronavirus.

03/05/23
This @Perfect Sun LED Goliath has no bare bulb spots .
Candy’s catching up on the uptake now , it’s kind of late tomorrow is her 7 day change the reservoir out . Mixing the old mc , I already put the pro-tekt in at 50% of the manufacturers dosing . Grasshopper had done the same with his and the results were excellent. MC by itself is a 5.2-5.3 ph and with the pro-tekt @50% is a perfect 5.8 ph .
@Krissi Carbone we are all missing you .
Candy
TDS 1010ppm was 1127 ppm Falling
Water level down 3 gallon Falling
Water temp 70.0
PH 5.4 was 5.7 Falling adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 74.3 f a/c blows over the canopy .
Room temp 75.3 f RH 46%
Outside temp 67 f RH 67%
Wind S 12 mph

Krush is acting like Candy did at the start of the last nutrient change .

TDS 1103 was 1139 ppm Falling
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Water temp 69.7 night time temps have been in the fourties
PH 5.9 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 74.3 f
Have a great Sunday everyone as soon as I get out of here lunch then on the road . Supposed to be in the 80’s for the next five days then back to winter for a while.
Canadian geese are heading north , looks like more than it’s normal amount of them.

03/06/23
Candy has risen to with in 5” of the light and the leaves aren’t even trying to curl. Last night I soaked the two girls down with safer soap . I have another flying ant with a wasp stinger chomping on candy .
Candy’s old tote
TDS 850 ppm was 1010 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.0 f
PH 5.5 was 5.8 Falling
Canopy temp 74.3 f
Room temp 75.4 f RH 44%
Outside temp 63 f RH 89%
Wind S 10 mph

Candy’s fresh tote
TDS 1175 ppm
37.5 mL pro-tekt 75 mL calmag 90 grams MC , no sea-k this time .
Water level 15 gallons of RO 7 ppm ph 6.3
Water temp 71.1
PH 5.7 and there it is again , using 1/2 the manufacturer dosing of pro-tekt.

Krush keep it simple
TDS 1069 ppm was 1103 ppm Falling
Water temp 72 f
PH 6.9 was 5.6 Rising
Canopy temp 74.3 f
Have a great day everyone.

03/07/23
Was sitting here with my shades on and can see a black spot on Krush’s hps bulb , pic won’t show it . They haven’t shipped the replacement yet. I’m ready for them to get here , I believe Krush would be doing better with fresh bulb . Besides I need a new feather sharpener the ceramic arc tube , when used properly will be able to get a good shave . We’ll start with Krush’s numbers since we’re talking about her . I’m running late woke up with pneumonia this morning.

TDS 970 ppm was 1069 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.9 f
PH 5.7 was 5.8 Falling no adjustments
Canopy temp 78.1 f
Room Temp 81.0 RH 43%
Already getting practice of a 10 degree spread on the temps . So far I’m into 12 degree differential. 72 at night and high of 84 . I’d rather be 70-80 but with what goes on outside always has an effect on the inside.
Outside temp 77 f RH 83%
Wind SE 7 mph

Here’s Candy
TDS 1117 was 1173 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.4 f
PH 5.6 was 5.7 Falling no adjustments
Another acid rain .
Canopy temp 78.1 dropped 2 degrees after raising the Goliath. 10” above the canopy. Both time’s running the Goliath the stretch went on closer to the 21 days. She was less than 4” into the light with some curling started , so I did the next best thing moved the Goliath. Pics

Backing the hulk up a bit is a good move! Can't wait to see you shave with a sharp feather. :popcorn:

Damn again? This is becoming an annual thing. :(
You know I always forget to finish a sentence. Feather sharpener for my knife .
Your right it never fails this time of year I get messed up with pneumonia.

03/08/23
Candy is back an iPhone length away from the light . Still stuffing leaves there are tops 8”-12” below the main tops eager to come on up . Tomorrow I’ll remember to bring the small ladder so I can see the tops from above through my alien craft Goliath.
Candy
TDS 1034 ppm was 1117 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.1 f this morning didn’t watch the news or weather yesterday and got up to a cold ass north wind .
PH 5.1 was 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 74.1 still rising
Room temp 74.5 RH 44%
Outside temp 60 f and falling RH 81%
Wind N 12 mph

Krush’s old bucket
TDS 868 ppm was 970 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.1 f
PH 5.6 was 5.7 Falling
Canopy temp 74.1 f
Krush’s fresh bucket
TDS 1148 ppm 35 mL ,pro-tekt ,75 mL calmag ,90 grams MC ,15 mL part 1&2 Z7 and 30 mL Hydroguard
Water level 15 gallons of RO 7 ppm 6.3 ph
PH 5.8

I miss you and all of you mostest.....I can't stress that enough.

Miss these incredible views of these grows, too, of course.

I'm out of the grow game until April. I'll be on my Cultiuana thread to give everyone an update on what's going on with my health, going in for a procedure Friday.

Sorry I haven't gotten to threads or messages for all those who see this and have tried to reach or reached out to me. I appreciate all of you.

Always sending my grow love xoxo all

I miss you and all of you mostest.....I can't stress that enough.

Miss these incredible views of these grows, too, of course.

I'm out of the grow game until April. I'll be on my Cultiuana thread to give everyone an update on what's going on with my health, going in for a procedure Friday.

Sorry I haven't gotten to threads or messages for all those who see this and have tried to reach or reached out to me. I appreciate all of you.

Always sending my grow love xoxo all
Love seeing you reply and definitely we are all missing you . I’d put the phone down and was mixing B some nutrients and my phone was ringing letting me know you were back on . Fixing to head over and hear about your health , we need the update . XOXO

Back
Top Bottom