600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Re: 600 watt tent setup using SSAM#4

Thats really cool you use to have a farm in virginia! I wish I had a piece of land to do vegetables and fruit trees too. Shit I dont even have a yard. Sucks. But yeah man if you put the work in now and go with quality equipment you should do good. I am still learning new things all the time. I have done a few grows with ebb and flow tables using rockwool and coco mats. I dont have the time for that kind of setup right now. but i would do it if i had the time. much faster growth but less room for error.

I was really happy with the results of the lst too. it was a first for me and I will use it again for canopy control.

cheers

Re: 600 watt tent setup using SSAM#4

Thank you! I really think its the new uvb bulbs that i added that brought out the extra frost. I chop one tub(12-14 girls) every 3-4 weeks.
roughly how much do you get each pull if you dont mind me asking?

Ok Quick update.things are rolling along.having some issues with the low humidity and the two kings kush are having problems with the ph. the runoff after I watered with 1/4 strength nutes at 6.4 ph is coming back at 5.6-5.7. I dont know if this is because of the buildup of salts being flushed is lowering the ph in the runoff. is this correct? anyways I am not freaking out. they will come back they are just a little light green/yellow in the leaves. after next week if I am still having issues I will become more concerned.

here is the older master x ?. @39 days
dec_24th_004.JPG

dec_24th_005.JPG

the two agent orange @ day 19 from seed
dec_24th_001.JPG

the two kings kush @ day 19 from seed [ph/nute problems]
dec_24th_002.JPG

the critical auto @ day 19
dec_24th_003.JPG

:peace:

Im thinkn they will be fine. I have a few that look way worse... However if your soil ph does become of, just do a good flush of ph'ed water and hold off on the nutes for a min.
That is what I was thinking! I wont jump the gun and just be patient. they are already bouncing back from the looks of it!. thanks for the reply mark.
:Namaste:
keep em green

Things are going good for the most part. I am still nursing my two kings kush back to health. One of them is greening up faster than the other.

Group shot. Its starting to fill up in there!
update_0091.JPG

day 46 from seed Master Kush
update_0074.JPG

day 24 Agent Orange
update_0025.JPG

day 24 Kings Kush
update_0034.JPG

day 24 critical +
update_0064.JPG

Can't wait to see the Agent Orange progress, I picked some up from a local dispensary a week or two ago and was blown away by the quality and smell of the bud. Smells like orange and pineapple candy and tastes amazing too! TGA has some really great strains, I am growing Jack the Ripper right now which is probably my all time favorite strain. Good luck with your grow.

People will start dropping in here and there, sometimes it can be hard to get responses which is frustrating but they will come! What kind of help do you need? From the looks of it you got it down right now.

Yeah my impatience gets the best of me sometimes. haha. It's funny you just responded bluesky I was just looking at your journal before I even logged in.
Hope you can stabilize your PH and train that JTR into a fat bush.

As far as my grow is concerned my kings kush have had a rough time sort of. My Hanna combo meter failed me and gave me a false reading or I screwed up somewhere. one is still pretty pale from the flush one is doing better. I am going to give them a stronger feeding next watering.

The Agent Orange is by far my favorite as far as growth characteristics are concerned. I will clone these and keep one for a mother.

My unknown bagseed that came from some master kush is a monster now and will probably have 18+ tops I hope. I dont know what it really is though. I plan to clone these as well just in case this one is a winner.

Then the dinafem critical+ auto. I need the room so I might just terminate this thing I feel bad but I need room for the big girls.

@Mark Green I might be hitting you up with some questions for my next grow about the hempy setup. I just like the consistency and the results. lots of good info here so I might not even have to ask and just do. Anyways your garden is always looking frosty and green

heya mate, kinda new to this site too, gonna stay tuned in cause i am a HUGE kush fan and am growing a super nice OG X PK strain atm. check it out, 3k watts and growing jack and ogpk. subscribed and +rep. =)

heya mate, kinda new to this site too, gonna stay tuned in cause i am a HUGE kush fan and am growing a super nice OG X PK strain atm. check it out, 3k watts and growing jack and ogpk. subscribed and +rep. =)
are you from oz djkurisu? the reason I ask is because of the mate thing. I want to go to oz soo bad. keen for a surf down under!

Im on my way over to your journal! Thanks for stopping in. My kush seem to be picky eaters. but they are bouncing back I have basically left them alone for a week and fed once with a weak strength feed ph 6.5.and did a low strength foliar with the heavy16 last night..

everthing else is right on track. I feel if the kush kept up I would already be flowering. so they set me back a week or so. whatever its all a learning process for me still. I know enough but now I want to dig deeper and explore new ways of cultivating and caring for this plant.

Thanks for checking out the journal. update pics tonight maybe! flowering time begins in one week.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom