A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

Absolutely beautiful mate.

Id hang that on my wall, theres a point where things cross over to art.

The beauty in those shots there is not just past that line. Stunning.
Thank you, Deeve. Much appreciated. Its the plants. They shine this time. It doesn't always happen, its nice when it does.
--------------

There are two more Gelatos. They are close but need a few more days. I love harvest time.

IMG_4054.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

Hello again. I added a better shot of Britney. There is also a GMO and the Runtz in the back. The GMO has amazing leaf colors. Thanks for looking in.

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4053.JPG

She is just lovely!

I consider her mine and I’m not even joking!

Lollll

She is! Whose joking, and she is near perfect now. If not for you, she was headed for the soil pile.

I'm really impressed with this Gelato strain and its stability. I'll include some with my holiday craft. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was able to get a few smaller stickers, flat keychains with a funky flat cheese type (Cheesy) bud grater and some BF postcards. Flat stuff. I appreciate you and our friendship. :love:
---------------

Other than from a few, I really don't get much feedback or questions.
Funny with the snow and colder weather, its been cold and snowing. The rh has dropped from like upper 60's low 70's in the tent, to the low 30's now with the lights on. Can the rh be too low in late flower?
The temps have always been on the high side, but it works for me. I generally use a max temp as a gauge to set & adjust the power % on the lamp. I have been at 94% (564w) for the last 4 weeks. The temps run between 80f and 87f with the lights on. the variable is outside temp and how dialed in. Its on the high side. The bags probably do help. I run two big bags.
The smell at harvest has always been a bummer as its hard to contain. Even when limiting it to 2 or 3.
This grow is nearly over. The Runtz will probably go for another 10 or 12 days, they are bulking up. Looking forward to a break.
Sorry, rambling. Been sampling the Gelato. The new always works different for a bit. I like it.:)

Thanks for looking in. Forgive me if I'm more off than usual. Its the Holiday funk!
Take care :peace:

You got your lights just perfect stinks.. 564w! I think that's where the bud shape comes from.. a little more and the ugly foxtails kick in.. just what I think though..

As for the RH late flower I just bought a dehumidifier to try push down near 30Rh. it's stress on the plant but the rewarding stress so she should be doubling up her sweet armour 🤣 I don't think your supposed to go much lower though.

Much love bro
:passitleft:

She is! Whose joking, and she is near perfect now. If not for you, she was headed for the soil pile.

I'm really impressed with this Gelato strain and its stability. I'll include some with my holiday craft. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was able to get a few smaller stickers, flat keychains with a funky flat cheese type (Cheesy) bud grater and some BF postcards. Flat stuff. I appreciate you and our friendship. :love:
---------------
Omg me too.

I feel so lucky our IP addresses collided.
Other than from a few, I really don't get much feedback or questions.
Me either.

Most of my questions hang unanswered lol.
Funny with the snow and colder weather, its been cold and snowing. The rh has dropped from like upper 60's low 70's in the tent, to the low 30's now with the lights on. Can the rh be too low in late flower?
I’d say no. I think low RH is perfect for flower.
The temps have always been on the high side, but it works for me. I generally use a max temp as a gauge to set & adjust the power % on the lamp. I have been at 94% (564w) for the last 4 weeks. The temps run between 80f and 87f with the lights on. the variable is outside temp and how dialed in. Its on the high side. The bags probably do help. I run two big bags.
The smell at harvest has always been a bummer as its hard to contain. Even when limiting it to 2 or 3.
This grow is nearly over. The Runtz will probably go for another 10 or 12 days, they are bulking up. Looking forward to a break.
Sorry, rambling. Been sampling the Gelato. The new always works different for a bit. I like it.:)
Babe you’re talking to the self proclaimed Queen of Babble. You’re not even close to rambling.

Do you smoke it? Or eat it? Or vape it?
Thanks for looking in. Forgive me if I'm more off than usual. Its the Holiday funk!
Take care :peace:
You’re too hard on yourself. You’re always fabulous to me!

Tho I am 3 gins and a scoob in ;)

You got your lights just perfect stinks.. 564w! I think that's where the bud shape comes from.. a little more and the ugly foxtails kick in.. just what I think though..

As for the RH late flower I just bought a dehumidifier to try push down near 30Rh. it's stress on the plant but the rewarding stress so she should be doubling up her sweet armour 🤣 I don't think your supposed to go much lower though.

Much love bro
:passitleft:
Omg I hate foxtailing so much!

Personally I don’t think low humidity will do much. I’m always trying to drive it down.

Good morning!
Yesterday I got some good shots of Gelatos 3 and 4. After editing, maybe they’ll use a shot or two. These will be harvested over the weekend. Britney’s really is a star. The Gelato is a good strain! I’m really enjoying the tasters from 1 and 2. Also, looking forward to trying the GMO. :peace:

P1030208.JPG

P1030217.JPG

P1030232.JPG

Greetings! Its nearing the end again. Its at this point in the grow it feels like just too much posting. At the same time I want to get the final stuff and pics in the journal. :)
These pictures are from last night at lights on, just before chopping the last Gelato. The two tight bud shots at the end are the last two Gelato's.
That leaves 3 Runtz and a colorful GMO. The GMO is also nearly ready. The lower turgid bud tips are finally filling in, they already mostly did up top. They look like.. not foxtailed.
The Runtz all started wanting more food, and light. That started some yellowing & drying of some upper fans. Once it starts its hard to adjust and get it to stop. It'll be okay as not much longer now.
There is finally a little room in the tent. Thanks for looking in. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

Its at this point in the grow it feels like just too much posting.
Not!

They are lucious. I can look at them over and over again! :Rasta:

I think you should be sharing in the contests. Not to win. To share the beauty of your grows. The work you put in and the reward you receive.

Britney needs a platform babe!

She deserves to be ogled!

Hello! Good morning. The GMO looks so different under the tent light, they all do. There are 3 Runtz. They went longer than anticipated. They are heavy eaters. Unfortunately I didn't keep up and it shows. It shouldn't hurt the quality. They will probably go another week. Xmas Bud! :cool: :peace:

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4098.JPG

Hello! Everything has finished with the exception of the 3 Runtz. Today is day 82 of 12/12, and they still need more time. All three do look very similar as a pheno. Their heights are consistent at 80cm with 1 at 85cm and the buds have the same structure. Any guesses as to how much longer they might go? These have kept me guessing wrong. I seriously thought they would be the 1st out.

Its been a long, fun journal. Thanks for looking in and following along. Happy grows! :peace:

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4109.JPG

Yes, drinking good. They also like it wet.
That's the most reliable indicator, IMHO.

Some plants develop a lot of amber, some don't. But all the plants I've grown stop drinking at the end. I don't think much more can happen after they stop or really slow down drinking.

Back
Top Bottom