A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow

Thank you. Some go by amber, I usually go by how shiny or reflective the trichs look. Best for me is little to no shine with an oily look. :yummy:
You're nurturing them to your usual high standards, that bud closeup looks absolutely delicious!

Isn't it always quiet in the mountains 🏔️ hope you enjoyed yours too!

Yeah buddy! New you couldn't resist 🤙

I'm thinking to join you on this one 👍
Got to grow.

Hey GV, I have been adding a couple 1 gal hard pots with each grow for a while now and want to see how the larger pots do. The bags get sucked dry in 1 day in later flower. The plastic pots should hold water longer. How large of a pot are you thinking of going with?
You're nurturing them to your usual high standards, that bud closeup looks absolutely delicious!
Thanks, Stunger. This was a tasty batch. :yummy:
All hail to the King of Barney’s Farm!

♥️♥️♥️
:p
---------------
Here are some shots of the gelato buds. Dry bud pictures are hard for me to take, they never come out how I want.

Thanks for looking in. Happy Grows :peace:

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

Here are some shots of the gelato buds. Dry bud pictures are hard for me to take, they never come out how I want.

Thanks for looking in. Happy Grows :peace:

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

Beautiful nugs stinks! Bravo :drool:Over here in the city they would call this home grown bud soon as they see it as they seem to prefer that stuff grown with some growth hormone. Our home grown looking bud is natural and has so much character! In the city they guys will show me six different strains but they will all look identical like super duper dense and squashed like someone sat on it 🤦‍♂️ smooth edges it's horrible. I just stick to my own stash now and enjoy the quality more. I'll try snap some pictures next time.

Hey GV, I have been adding a couple 1 gal hard pots with each grow for a while now and want to see how the larger pots do. The bags get sucked dry in 1 day in later flower. The plastic pots should hold water longer. How large of a pot are you thinking of going with?

I will still be growing 9 plants in a 4x4 so will still stick with 1gal to 1.5gal.. my aim is for a more even watering and dry back. As I think I'm getting dry spots in the bags. Even when I flush they need a long hard flush.

Also I will be using larger pots but only half filling them so half fill a 2gal pot with lots of air space above it to fit a couple of misters. This will save any spillage and water my plants evenly across the top.

Beautiful nugs stinks! Bravo :drool:Over here in the city they would call this home grown bud soon as they see it as they seem to prefer that stuff grown with some growth hormone. Our home grown looking bud is natural and has so much character! In the city they guys will show me six different strains but they will all look identical like super duper dense and squashed like someone sat on it 🤦‍♂️ smooth edges it's horrible. I just stick to my own stash now and enjoy the quality more. I'll try snap some pictures next time
Thanks, GV. Lately I do very little in the way of trim. No scissors at all anymore. Those auto trimmers do a number on the buds. Some like it I guess. I would love to see some of your bud pics.
Also I will be using larger pots but only half filling them so half fill a 2gal pot with lots of air space above it to fit a couple of misters. This will save any spillage and water my plants evenly across the top.
Next time, I will use the 12 liter, 3 gal pots. Probably not filled to the top. Its funny, they hold more than the 12 liter grow bags. I also ordered 6 liter, 1.5 g pots, but they seem small. Might try them the next time. Here is a pic of both. The 6's would be easier.

IMG_4160.JPG

Good morning la Rue :)

I think you need to enter the comps. Not to win, but to share your beautiful photography and growing!

♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹
Thanks Tra! Maybe later on. I entered a few contests before. I got some trophies, One thanks to you! :)
I'm taking a break from journaling for a bit. Its hard to believe this journal ran for a year and a half. I requested it be moved to completed.

I cant take very good dry bud shots. Here is another attempt.
BF, GMO with hair. :yummy:

IMG_4180.JPG

Thanks, GV. Lately I do very little in the way of trim. No scissors at all anymore. Those auto trimmers do a number on the buds. Some like it I guess. I would love to see some of your bud pics.
Your buds look very tidy and high quality! 👌 I always try trim mine clean but I get lazy half way and do a quick job 🤣 if I enter a contest I'll be sure to get the scissors back out 😉.
Next time, I will use the 12 liter, 3 gal pots. Probably not filled to the top. Its funny, they hold more than the 12 liter grow bags. I also ordered 6 liter, 1.5 g pots, but they seem small. Might try them the next time. Here is a pic of both. The 6's would be easier.
So my DWC went in the bin I cut it all out and got my hard pots out. I have the same pots as you & will be filling the 6L pots you posted ubove (to measure) then tipping that into a 11L pot. But I think you have soil so I would definitely go bigger.

I have untill mid April to harvest so will hav to get a move on and update my GJ.

Hope your good ✌️

Your buds look very tidy and high quality! 👌 I always try trim mine clean but I get lazy half way and do a quick job 🤣 if I enter a contest I'll be sure to get the scissors back out 😉.

So my DWC went in the bin I cut it all out and got my hard pots out. I have the same pots as you & will be filling the 6L pots you posted ubove (to measure) then tipping that into a 11L pot. But I think you have soil so I would definitely go bigger.

I have untill mid April to harvest so will hav to get a move on and update my GJ.

Hope your good ✌️
All good here. Hope you good as well. I will grow in the 12's, and will probably measure the same volume as in the 12l grow bags. Want to veg a little longer than the last. Maybe 26 days. How long do you veg? Don't you run 9 in a 4' x 4'? That's what I run, sometimes an extra or two in 3 liter pots. With 9, I can get a throw away because of nanners or.

Sorry haven't followed many grows. Want to do better with that. What will you use as a medium if DWC went in the bin?

Started a fresh grow. Will update on @Barney's Farm page occasionally - now. Not doing a formal journal this run. Freshly germed beans were put in soil this morning, more than half are showing heads tonight.

All good here. Hope you good as well. I will grow in the 12's, and will probably measure the same volume as in the 12l grow bags. Want to veg a little longer than the last. Maybe 26 days. How long do you veg? Don't you run 9 in a 4' x 4'? That's what I run, sometimes an extra or two in 3 liter pots. With 9, I can get a throw away because of nanners or.

Sorry haven't followed many grows. Want to do better with that. What will you use as a medium if DWC went in the bin?

Started a fresh grow. Will update on @Barney's Farm page occasionally - now. Not doing a formal journal this run. Freshly germed beans were put in soil this morning, more than half are showing heads tonight.
All good cheers, sounds like a plan. Ive always left some space at the top of the pots from when I used to hand water. For me from seed veg is close to 28days but I always cut quite alot of growth off.. I think indica Dom can go longer but with sativa Dom or a stretchy hybrid needs lst or a net to save wasting growth and time.
I have a tub of old Coco/perlite that was washed and buffered so today I filled my pots but can't plant anything untill tomorrow as it was very cold in storage.
Sweet! I'll keep an eye over there 👍 I'll be opening a chill spot from may where I can update from time to time without feeling tied down.

Just a quick addition of some Cured, Runtz. It is holding steady at 60%rh. This is probably my favorite as far as smoke, from this run. I'm terrible at reviews. I like most of what I grow. This journal will really end soon with a couple Lemon drizzle budshots.
Thanks for looking!
Included is a day 4 pic of the new start. :peace:

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4223 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

Just a quick addition of some Cured, Runtz. It is holding steady at 60%rh. This is probably my favorite as far as smoke, from this run. I'm terrible at reviews. I like most of what I grow. This journal will really end soon with a couple Lemon drizzle budshots.
Thanks for looking!
Included is a day 4 pic of the new start. :peace:

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4223 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG
:drool:

Greetings, this will be the last post in this journal. I had almost forgotten the bud shots. Here are some of the Lemon Drizzle. Good stuff!
As long as I'm posting. Attached are day 10 shots from today. Thanks for following along. Its been fun! :peace:

IMG_4239.JPG

IMG_4244.JPG

IMG_4247.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

P1030273.JPG

P1030277 - Copy.JPG

P1030280 - Copy.JPG

P1030281 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4246.JPG

Always great to watch you grow Stinky la Rue! Even if you do break my heart every time you have to cull seedlings!

I’m looking forward to a joint journal this year.

Barney’s Farm FTW!

Hi Stinky...gorgeous work as always!!! When is the next batch going cause I'd like to be up close and personal!

Hi Krissi! Thank you! I was just thinking about you and here you are. Hope you are well. Its good to see you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just recently started a journal. It was a late start to an ongoing grow. Not many looking in. Welcome...

The pic is from yesterday.

IMG_4437.JPG

Back
Top Bottom