Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud

Hello Doc,

A quick story for you: I live in a legal state and am a caregiver for patients.....over the last year my patients have given me wonderful feedback such as "I'm now pain free," "I feel the best I have in years" etc.

Recently I have shared some of my harvest with my card carrying neighbor and several of his friends....his caregiver's harvest is spoken for every month and apparently this husband/wife/son growing team has a booming business...I met them recently and we exchanged grower information about each other: they are hydro growers using synthetic nutes and do not bud wash....their business is so brisk that they don't cure their buds for any length of time before it flies off the shelves....

Last nite my neighbor called me for some more of my harvest and admitted that he, his wife and his friends have all agreed that my harvest is some of the smoothest and tastiest smoke they have ever sampled....so much better then his caregivers which is so very harsh and bitter that the wifey can only make medibles with it and refuses to smoke it....one of their "older" friends, who is a real connoisseur, has told them the same. He says the dispensary meds are the same harsh and bitter smoke.....I was taken aback...of course I only smoke my own and have no reference point, so this was a pleasant surprise....

I came away not with a big head, but humbled, realizing that I just had my first "Doc Bud moment" like you have all the time, realizing that I am officially a high brix snob and other people feel the same way I do about my harvest.....it was a mile marker, Doc, thank you for that moment of joy....:love:

Yeah! That makes my day.

The fact that this sort of quality is within reach of pretty much anybody just makes me super happy! I think you'll find that within a year, all your harvests will be spoken for prior to them being grown!

You'll get better at this and believe me, people can easily tell the difference, as you know.

We've got lightning in a bottle here.....

Yeah! That makes my day.

The fact that this sort of quality is within reach of pretty much anybody just makes me super happy! I think you'll find that within a year, all your harvests will be spoken for prior to them being grown!

You'll get better at this and believe me, people can easily tell the difference, as you know.

We've got lightning in a bottle here.....

I have a friend who recently moved to Colorado to join the fray as a master cultivator....from what he has seen of the commercial industry, he says that organic is the only way to grow and that all the top shelf growers are organic....nothing new to us, right? I'm so thankful that my background and experience chose your methods of growing right off the bat as a starting point....

My patients have some serious health issues to deal with and they all know how passionate I am about your methods....funny but after sampling the difference between me and the others, my neighbors are schooling all their friends about the highlights of organic growing and budwashing......I love to be low key, to educate others, and then let the proof in the pudding hit them smack on the head.....

I have just entered year 2 of my cultivation career and sure, I could use some improvement, but it is so gratifying to get such wonderful feedback out of the gate....thank you to all of the high brixers who encourage and support each other and even though I am relatively quiet, I still get all of the benefits......:Namaste:

I realized the other day that these DXE 400's are....well......400's. If they were 600's or better yet 1200's I think we'd see some more grease and glitter.

But damn! They are starting to come on pretty nice!

IMG_85522.jpg
IMG_85511.jpg
IMG_85501.jpg
IMG_85481.JPG
IMG_85443.jpg
IMG_85432.JPG
IMG_85424.JPG
IMG_85415.jpg
IMG_85401.jpg
IMG_85391.jpg
IMG_85383.jpg

Doc, you ever grow any of your fellow 420 friends strains. I have a awesome Dr Grinspoon cross that I would love to see you grow. Just would like to see how she would come out when someone else grows her.

Doc, you ever grow any of your fellow 420 friends strains. I have a awesome Dr Grinspoon cross that I would love to see you grow. Just would like to see how she would come out when someone else grows her.

I do grow different strains all the time. Some are worth keeping, some aren't.

The one thing I never do is send seeds or clones or anything else through the mail! I'm able to do all this legally. I don't want to do anything that puts me on the wrong side of the law.

I'm good friends with a lot of breeders from the SF bayarea. Are you close to the bayarea Doc. I'd never send mail either lol. Just thought you may be close by. This particular cross is a DrGrinspoon with triangle Kush. I'll try to post pics, still learning how lol.

I understand what Your doing Doc. I don't want you to jeopardize your ability to keep doing it. That being said most people still live where very unjust laws are still in place. It is my belief as was the belief of our nation's founding fathers that unjust laws should be disobeyed. BUT we are all just actors and 420mag our stage.:Namaste:

As you all know triangle kush is a very hard strain to get a hold of. I was just simply trying to help out and offer a free clone. I'm sure that's something you'll never get your hands on so... yes your loss.

I understand what Your doing Doc. I don't want you to jeopardize your ability to keep doing it. That being said most people still live where very unjust laws are still in place. It is my belief as was the belief of our nation's founding fathers that unjust laws should be disobeyed. BUT we are all just actors and 420mag our stage.:Namaste:

I fully agree with you about the need to disobey unjust laws.

However, the "law" of 420magazine isn't unjust. It's not even a federal law. It's the "law" of a private citizen who has every right to invite or dis-invite people to come into his house (420mag).

While I DO NOT respect, applaud or agree with obeying stupid government laws, as a full-blooded libertarian I am absolutely in favor of private property and free association.

We are on 420mag's property. The owner of this property has the right to associate or not.....based on whether or not we are obeying the "rules" he has set up on his property.

Therefore, the "law" of 420mag is absolutely just, in every sense of the word, because it is the "law" of the property owner. :Namaste:

So I'm a little confused. Can we post pics here or not. I just read the rules. The rules say to show your product post in the Gallery. So is showing buds product? Not trying to insult just need to know. I don't want to break anymore rules.

I fully agree with you about the need to disobey unjust laws.

However, the "law" of 420magazine isn't unjust. It's not even a federal law. It's the "law" of a private citizen who has every right to invite or dis-invite people to come into his house (420mag).

While I DO NOT respect, applaud or agree with obeying stupid government laws, as a full-blooded libertarian I am absolutely in favor of private property and free association.

We are on 420mag's property. The owner of this property has the right to associate or not.....based on whether or not we are obeying the "rules" he has set up on his property.

Therefore, the "law" of 420mag is absolutely just, in every sense of the word, because it is the "law" of the property owner. :Namaste:
Post of The Year... Hands down!

Doc, I'll be doing a "Side by Side" run of your kit alongside PJ's Organic Soil Mix in the near future. Another member has blessed me with a supply of your kit. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom