AK1 Three Tent Grow Baby

Nice AK! Are all three tents using a Titan system? Am in the market for one would love your expert opinion. Looking to set up two 5x10 areas with 8-12 buckets on each side. How do you start out your girls again?

Doc,
Things you have to consider are where is the controller and 55 gallon res going to go? How will I keep the res cool enough if its in the same room with the lights? Is a 5 ft room really wide enough? I would say with a 5 ft width you'd have enough room for only two buckets wide and thatt will be cramped.

Depending on the size I have to work with tells me how long I veg, in my tents with no tyinng down plants I veg for 4 weeks and flip. In my grow ROOM I veg for 6 weeks so I can use all the vertical space I can.

I have a room currently total size of room is around 600 square feet if I remember correctly. The setup I have now is divided into two roughly 5x10 areas (I don't know exact dimensions but I have a 4x8 flood table on each side with room to walk all the way around) one side I use for flowering one for veg. Have a basic hand feed system currently that I'm tired of. My plan is to remove the divider and have both sides be for flowering and I'd like to have the Titan system on both. Idk if I should use one system or two but I would have room between the two areas where the divider is now to have res and all the other stuff. Would be directly between 4000 watts of lights so idk if temp would be a concern or not. But I feel I'm wasting a lot of space with my current setup. I plan to have a tent for moms and veg then double production when it comes to flowe time.

Sorry for rambling just have no one locally I can talk to and really wanna get this going. Would you suggest two separate systems or maybe one set up and get the add on buckets and maybe only do 18 sites with one res instead of 24 sites with two resovoirs? Appreciate any and all insight.

What Jon said, that's tough bro. But congrats on being a gramps!! You get to love him/her like your own, but get to give them back!!! Winn

The last 24 hours have been high and low.

Just got back from the hospital, I'm a first time grandpa!

Now the low. My dad called me today and told me has cancer (sigh)
Congrats on being a Grampy. Sorry to hear about your Dad bro. I lost my grandfather my senior year of High School to cancer. Not fun. Sending positive vibes to you and your family.

I know you will dredge through this. I can relate as a 3 time GP and my Mom to cancer. Not to mention friends as well. My Dad always said "You can tell when you are getting older, people you know are dieing. You are old when everyone you knew is gone." He lived to 68 and was taken by a heart attack. He was a tough old marine to the end. Hang tough we are with you all the way till my time comes anyhow. Then the ball is in the next gens hands.

With our deepest gratitude and love we mourn their passing's, but celebrate their lives. Don't let time slip away while they are still here, make every moment count.

:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks you guys, I'm just at a loss for words about my dad. Never think its going to happen to your family until it does. I have a big harvest coming up. I think I'll attempt to make some Rick Simpson oil for him. He has never used cannabis but I'm going to try and talk him into it.
I know he will benefit from the oil...got some for my younger bro because he is fighting sclerosis and hepC so he is maintaining a level of suspended activity by his diseases...goog luck with your dad..I lost mine to the big C years ago..he was 61 and a heavy smoker most of his life. :circle-of-love:

Indeed, please do try to get him on to the oil. I feel for ya bro, and wish you and your dad nothing but the best.

I flipped tent 3 tonight, I was going to wait another week to flip all the indicas but the lemon kush is getting too tall so tomorrow night I will flip them as well. Here is a picture of the sativas. They have done really well being tied down. Ton of flowers!

IMAG016311.jpg
IMAG016416.jpg

I am sure it was meant as a joke... lol

But lets make it clear, we are more responsible than that with our sacred plant. I would hope none of us would ever dose someone without their knowledge. This is one time I will vote to be politically correct. I would show him the facts and give my best sell, nothing less, nothing more. Sit with him and walk thru the information with him.

:Namaste:

Yea yea like I would dose up my old man. You need to give me more credit then that Smokz. Last time he was over I had to stop him from eating cookies he was helping himself to while I stepped away.

I know you wouldn't but we must keep in mind there are those that take things out of context, so I wanted to make it clear all knew it was a joke. Never doubted you AK1. I got your back...

Back
Top Bottom