Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Just had a look at your journal so far, Looks pretty good. Bad luck on the stem, I tend to do all my LST and supercroping after they had water as to be sure that they are their most flexible as they are full of water etc etc making it much much safer to do the training. Good work looking forwards to the results just to see how it would look if i gave it a shot in my case :p Subbed for sure! Keep up the good work!

Thanks max... id never even thought of that as a way for the stems to be at there most flexible. Makes sense for sure though.

DAY 27 veg
This is the slightly bigger plant today after a little fan leaf trim and tie down
Realy pleased with how things are up to now. The flip to 12/12 will happen day 35

IMG01054-20130506-1711.jpg

Things look like they are going great Alex! The snapped one looks like nothing even happened.

Hey ganga I no its amazing if I feel the stem were I taped it I can feel a clear break but it didn't slow the plant down even for a minute.
They are such hardy plants...... unles potted in mirracle grow soil that is lol. Its easy to see how people make that mistake though I nearly did my first grow.

Hey ganga I no its amazing if I feel the stem were I taped it I can feel a clear break but it didn't slow the plant down even for a minute.
They are such hardy plants...... unles potted in mirracle grow soil that is lol. Its easy to see how people make that mistake though I nearly did my first grow.

Miracle grow is just everywhere. I made the mistake in settling for it my first grow. some people do use it, i guess its whatever works for the individual ya know?

Miracle grow is just everywhere. I made the mistake in settling for it my first grow. some people do use it, i guess its whatever works for the individual ya know?

True true Its often the best on disply in general gaden centres unless ya travel to a hydro shop.

Alex i really like your watering solution i think im going to have to ninja it for my next grow :p its makes distribution so much easier.

Oh and whats that naturadol is it like an air freshener or something?
if so does it work? :p

No problem max I pinched the idea off someone else. Yea the nutradol is a air nutralizer its ment to like kill odour instead of mask it..... does it work? Well it does but when smell gets real strong it just alters the smell a bit. If u no the smell of cannabis ule smell it through the nutradol. For the skunky smell during veg they are excelent... pick them up in the £1 stores

Damn dono if there's a euro store that sells that but I'm sure I can get something life it from the supermarket. Yeah it's a wicked idea that I'm going to use as getting the bottle neck in there sometimes is kinda annoying and having an even water like that seems like a solid idea.

It certanly works for me :)
I'll be having another tie down tie down in the morning
12/12 is just under a week away for me. I'm expecting the screens to be 60/70% full. A little less than I hoped but hey I'm not sure how much stretch this these girls will have an id rather have a bit of empty screen than a over crowded one.
Time has flown by can't believe these have just gone past week 4.
So yea this will be a 5 week veg scrog and I'll be uploading a few piks tomorro
Bring on the buds

Just abit more informative babble whilst medicated :)
Done a bit basic math after a read up on my lights and turns out when I flip I'll have 22800 lumens shining onto my 2 girl scrog
Made up of 7000 lumen 125 watt cfls x2 and 1100 lumen 20 watt cfls x8 all 2700k spec

When iv mesured the grow space at 2.5ft x1.5ft and came up with 3.75sq ft so broken down it works out at

6080 lumens per square foot
My understanding is 10'000 lumens per sq ft is optimel so I'll be coming up short.
Iv got 2 125 watt 6400k cfls also but iv made my reflector around the set up listed above and doubt I could keep on top of heat with any ore light in there. Do people think 6080 lumen per ft will be good enough to yield good bud???

Thanks scop it seems a fair bit of light but the numbers say I'll be falling short. I'll go with it and hope for the best

Cnd 420. Hey nice to have u on board :) I'm sure the colas recovered my only worry is hormonal stress but I'm figuring its no wore than when people top a plant so hopefully all will be good and it doesn't hermie come floweering

Well peeps another change of plan. When lights go out tonight theyl be out for 24 hours and 12/12 starts after that. After disgussing it with my wife and working out dates if I give it the extra week veg I'll be very tight in flowering time for the house move. These take 10 weeks flower. We move house in 11 weeks. From past expierence if a packet says flowers in 8 weeks u can bank on it being 9 you no what I'm saying? Last thing I want is to be ripping girls down a week early so for that reason flowering starts tomorow....... we'll of vegged for 4 weeks 3 days

Plan is
Continue to train the girls to the screen for first 7 days of flower stretch
After that place the second screen maybe 4 inches above the first and let the bud sites grow up through the second screen
I'll be down on yield for sure compared to the ponetial this grow has but my hands are kinda tied
As soon as I'm in the new place iv got a cupboard to start my next grow :)
This grows only for me personaly so only needs to last till next harvest

Sorry to hear that you had to cut it slightly short but im sure they'll turn out fine. Also i wouldn't worry too much about the snap they bounce back fast did it to one on accident when i was super cropping now shes taller than the other branches on the Euforia. Looking forward to seeing them start hitting the second screen in a week or so.

Thanks max
What do u... and others viewing make of giving plants 24 hours darkness before switching to 12/12?
I read somewere it helps kick start flowering. But iv had another luck and seems the majority of people seem to see little or no benifit.
Some saying it stresses the plants a lot.
So what do people think?

DAY 30/31 VEG
Here's a pik of the second screen... iv made it slightly smaller than origonaly had done with the shorter veg time
It measures 2ft 6'' x 1ft 6''
IMG01059-20130508-1547.jpg

A pik of the two 125watt 2700ks
IMG01061-20130508-1552.jpg

And a little shot of the girls :) fed today with plain water
IMG01063-20130508-1602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom