Wow Amy! So much training compared to last summer's grow...nice :). Nice ladders and grapevine stuff going on. And the natural plants look elegant and lean. Beautiful.

And it's always good to have Derby over my shoulder :thumb:.
Wow this will take a couple of reads :green_heart: Great pictures and a great garden Amy.
Thanks both! And welcome Oldbear! :welcome::circle-of-love:

And thanks for ploughing through the “bringing you up to date” part! It was some eventful growing to catch-up on. Now that were here, things should be a little more relaxed :ganjamon:

I’ve always wanted to train a low hedge - i did try a bit in the past but I had no idea what i was doing and it didnt really work. This one is going exactly how I planned :high-five:. Next year I might do a bigger one (start earlier).

Checking to make sure it's a girl like the package says...
mmm. That’s a good point... hadn’t even considered it but it can happen hey, even when the seed is “feminized”. It hasn’t shown yet, but the solstice only just turned so there’s still time. Last year things hadn’t shown at this stage. Critical Mass is just a sprinter all round.

Hiya Eden Gardener,

Great journal, lots of pictures, marsupials, even some beautiful chard. Your ladies look great. I love that you set up an outdoor living space. Good for you. Cheers

Ahhh.... it feels good to be here my friend. :hug: What a delightful start to the new year, and congrats on the contest win. Geez girl... your creativity is just bubbling over.

The bugs know you’re coming. Lol! They pose so nicely for your camera.

Thanks for the invite. I couldn’t believe I missed the start, but then I thought back to all that was going on and yeah.... I’m so glad you take the time to track me down. How jealous am I that you have a Candida running? Chris Scorpio sent some home with me that ended up oil for the daughter, and I recall the oil being rather delicious. I’ll be watching later to see what you do with it.

You know you had me wondering why I didn’t vape any CBD while I visited Doob. It honestly never crossed my mind. Lol!

I’ll just settle in over in the floor and enjoy that lovely view you spoke of. I brought DDA to help you celebrate. Gosh, the pictures you got of the trichomes.... I’d never seen so many red tops to the trichomes on one like you got. :high-five:

:passitleft:

Glad I stopped before heading to bed. You should see the smile on my face. :hug:

Im runnign a little late but I am here. That is a nice spot for your outdoor growing. Glad you should be getting your package at last. Nothing worse than the post messing up your post!
The eagle has landed :cool:
I’m also grabbing a seat too. I just love your little wallaby buddy! :love: Makes me want to come visit down unda!
High Amy :hug:
:passitleft:im grabbing a seat too :hug:

High Birdy :ganjamon: and Heavenly, and Yeti! :welcome: All :passitleft:
couldn’t believe I missed the start, but then I thought back to all that was going on and yeah...

:welcome::hug:Welcome Sue! I didn’t really announce it anywhere :battingeyelashes: - because it took me more than 2 days to get the catchup intro to the plants up once I started.
should see the smile on my face. :hug:
That makes me happy too!

I’ve had this Candida seed since I first won a prize earlier in teh year and it has been waiting for this moment. You should see her today! I did a leaf wash a few days ago and the bright light is shining that’s for sure! :yummy: I know you’ll have one of your own to wise one day, I’m certain of it. It’s partly the promise of sativa CBD that appeals to me, so it’s only a matter of time before there’s one in your garden.
:smokin:

Little treat photo dump coming up...

Well folks! as I told Yeti above, the eagle has landed, woot! The ammendment and my bulk kit supplies arrived today :slide: It’s late evening right now, on a very hot day with rain expected over the next few days, so we’ll broadcast and water in tonight.

It’s also a dark moon descending, which means 2 things: perfect time to ammend the soil, and perfect time to replenish the self :hippy:

I will therefore do my usual “go-dark” period (turn of social media and other tech) and emerge in a couple of days once the moon is new. :ganjamon:

For entertainment while I’m away, here’s some of the cutting-room floor of the ‘feisty spider’ photoshoot :D

3EF297B1-3951-48B3-BD11-18DE8E97B0AE.jpeg
AEF4F52B-DEC9-478B-96BB-28438ACE1441.jpeg
A9F98DBC-472D-4981-9CDB-C4464EA08B2F.jpeg

59DABF37-73A3-4249-BA17-0F9F2CAC3D8E.jpeg

BC31F6EA-6EB2-4FDE-8648-FCF967435D4F.jpeg
B234453E-00DF-437D-8CB7-EC15BBC683E7.jpeg
9595CAC7-9A17-4CDF-8DF1-594A90EE8835.jpeg

:Namaste:

I'm a smidge late, but all caught up now! I'm super excited to put my knee pads down in a patch of your garden and take notes as your girls progress! :green_heart:

I love that you are extensively training even though it's outdoor. I didn't do much training of any kind last season, but want to very much. I just wasn't sure what kind of training would translate well for an outdoor grow. Can't wait to see how your ladies turn out.

I’m here! Late but with snacks:)
Jellies and 9 strain fan leaf oil for #newtybhangs
6146DBD5-28B1-462C-9AA0-C2F2E7949DFF.jpeg
A1404C9C-4008-42D2-9E24-FDE732EC18B9.jpeg

A few things...

Plants look great! You have so many!! Great job Amy:)

My Candida is still floppy! Lol it’s the only plant I’ve ever grown to need yo-yo’s! She’s getting chopped tomorrow (week 8) and has the most beautiful faded colours.

Glad to see you brought back critter of the week!

Australia has too many spiders! #eeeek

:passitleft:

Awesome journal Amy! Really looking forward to seeing how WW turns out. I grew WW a few years back, and loved it!

*drags in a chair*

Back
Top Bottom