Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

He's in regular light
420-magazine-mobile1737481380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1195675675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1195675675.jpg
I guess in normal light it's more the leaf

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is this showing on new growth also?
If not, and no bugs. It might just be a PH fluctuations issue.

Hey everyone hope all Is good.
Listen I need an adjustable hanger for my 300 watt mars hydro light. Anyone know where I can purchase one in Canada . Perferably in ontario by chance. Can't find them anywhere .

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Why do some people bend their stem?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are S&M or bandage freaks!!!! Don't do it!!!
"JUST KIDDING"
We do this to train or strengthen our plants. To grow in the style or direction based on our vision or desired outcome of plants growth.
LST (low stress training)
Super Cropping
Plenty of info into how and why. Research, knowledge, it's out there.
Go get it Rooster!

They are S&M or bandage freaks!!!! Don't do it!!!
"JUST KIDDING"
We do this to train or strengthen our plants. To grow in the style or direction based on our vision or desired outcome of plants growth.
LST (low stress training)
Super Cropping
Plenty of info into how and why. Research, knowledge, it's out there.
Go get it Rooster!
**bend....snap**

lol.

be careful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What up everyone! I Hope all is well! Here is a my best looking and worse looking plant that I have ATM! Let me know what you all think they are a month old from seed.

Better one
420-magazine-mobile1812415341.jpg

Lesser one
420-magazine-mobile358032984.jpg

hi snid and all
i know you dont grow with coco but im wondering if someone could help me out unless you can buddy
i did a boo boo, used cannazym thinking id picked up the canna flush bottle
started flush my northern lights yesterday, 20L pots i put 30L plain water through them and 10L mixed with 25ml cannazym, 40L all together.
should i put another 30L through them on wednesday and 10L with canna flush or should i just stick 40L plain water through them?
then friday another 40L friday then just normal feedings after that?
thanks all!

This is my first grow, up until now i think ive been doing pretty well. I started this plant in the beginning of December. At the time I thought it was a Northern Lights autoflower. Because that is what I had ordred from the seed bank. The plant was not acting like an auto should, so I've been treating it like a regular plant. I'm assuming it's an Northern Light.
I switched the light schedulel to 12 12 about 25 days ago. The plant is 48" high and about 2 feet wide. It's got some nice buds growing on it.
My question is this, about three days ago I noticed that the plant does not have the that stank we all love . Before this you could smell it as soon as I opened the tent. now very little odor. . Other than this the plant still looks great. Has this happened to anyone else? Will this affect my grows potentcy ? Thanks for your help

hi snid and all
i know you dont grow with coco but im wondering if someone could help me out unless you can buddy
i did a boo boo, used cannazym thinking id picked up the canna flush bottle
started flush my northern lights yesterday, 20L pots i put 30L plain water through them and 10L mixed with 25ml cannazym, 40L all together.
should i put another 30L through them on wednesday and 10L with canna flush or should i just stick 40L plain water through them?
then friday another 40L friday then just normal feedings after that?
thanks all!
it will be fine. cannazym will just break down any dead or dying material. just use water from here on out. i have a specific coco thread in the coco section if you need more help.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I should have mentioned 1 thing. About 4 days ago I did some painting in the house. I used an oil based primer that really stunk up the house. But this was on another floor. Thats the only thing I can think of that is different in its enviroment. Could this have something to do with it not smelling?

Back
Top Bottom