Auto Grow

20150914_195513.jpg
Well good eveing and day to all.its monday here in the uk auto update time.plants are 49 days old today.7 weeks.have grown quite abit more in a week and budding well.autoultimate leafs feeling the heat of the hps abit but apart from that plant health seems great;) first here is auto acid;)

20150914_195605.jpg
20150914_195601.jpg
A group shot of the auto sisters;) fair to say jungle is massive:);) .if u look on page 14 ul see alot of growth this last week.will update these ladies in a weeks time.happy growing every1;)

Mono I have never come across a bag seed that stretch so much but won't complain she is budding well.thanks for the kind words mate;)

Blog this Post - -- -
03-22-2014,-06:12 PM #10
M1DRAGONACE
420 Member

Re: Auto Pounder Grow
Hello, I've never personally grew that particular strain but I have grown with auto-flowering plants for close to 2 years now and I would like to share my experiences with you.

A pound with any cannabis plant is a growers dream! unfortunately ( and I am un fermillier with your strain) I do not think you will get vary close to 16 dry ounces, Trust me I don't like bursting bubbles but I have experienced and seen many auto-flowing cannabis grows.

One thing I can tell you the success rate of a auto-flowering plant is a lot harder to achieve then a Photo-period cannabis plant, Its not really harder but people go about growing them as if they were growing a photo-period plant and they are not.

I will try and hit all the key points that has made my auto-flowers produce close to 4-8 ounces most of the time ( my preferred auto-flower is the Pineapple Express)

Any type of High stress will murder your yield plain and simple, This plant is flipping through several growth stages (like the Photo-period) only difference is Auto-flowers do this much faster and while Super-cropping and topping etc works for Photo-period plants (mainly because they have time to recover!) It does not work for Auto-flowering plants, believe it or not letting it grow straight up and introducing no stress will land you Thick Dense and heavy colas.

The next point I want to make is Plant your auto-flowering plant in the pot it will be in its entire life! The root structure of a auto-flowering plant is much different then a photo-period (at first) in the fact that it sends its tap root straight down! and during this time you will get some good growth and you don't want to stop that by stressing it. Good advice would be a taller pot, this allows more time for the tap root to find its way to the bottom. ( I have a hydroponic Pineapple express started 2 days ago and just went into cube, Your more then welcome to come check it out in a week or so ill have pics of the tap root)

I can not stress enough how transplanting will hurt this plant, Once the tap root is established if you transplant she will start growing down all over again really screwing up ur plant.

Finally DO NOT start blooming nutrients un till you see bud formations, as the plant will start stretching and going through rapid growth but this is NOT the beginning of budding.

This is a type of plant you want to water it and forget about it till the next watering and let it grow. (even LSTing to one side is going to dramatically slow her growth down)

Please remember this is all information I have acquired while trying to grow auto's the first auto that I grew only give me an ounce because I did not know all of this and there was and still is vary limited info on the matter. So don't believe it just cause I said it, try it out yourself and come up with your own conclusion.

Ok that about wraps it up, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Ill be poking around your journal to see how you are doing

Hope everyone has a great day!here is some great info passed down to me from a grower on here a year a so ago.he posted this on page 1 of my auto pounder grow;) I applied all this info to the 3 autos on this grow.hope this helps some1 some day.peace;)hope this helps some auto growers grow bigger plants with bigger yields;)

Back
Top Bottom