Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

theres at least 2 phenotypes of holy grail
don't know if theres more but if you get the right one
the taste the everything is so worth it
just had to throw that in there

Looking proper Away...

Thanks bud ;)

The breeder made that Holy Grail Kush sound so awesome! Been thinking about it all day! But, I have two kushes at the moment, I need to chill I have too many strains as it is. Still, very tempting. Thanks for sharing the information.

Those little babies look wonderful! Nice work, Away.

Well not to bring your excitement down at all or anything, but breeders tend to be very generous with compliments for their new strains :) just think we gotta keep that in mind.. But it does indeed sound amazing ^^ Hence why i chose it :) :) Really hoping.
And thank you very much, i love watching them these days, i have so much stress and shit in my life right now... Last night i had to just cut everything, open the door to the room and sit with them for half an hour.. Helps me clear my mind somehow though.

theres at least 2 phenotypes of holy grail
don't know if theres more but if you get the right one
the taste the everything is so worth it
just had to throw that in there

Sounds even more promising now :) But do you know what to look after in this pheno you are talking about? how do i know i have it?

I have to go back in one of my journals somewhere to figure it out its been awhile
because the first one I grew looked so damn good everything but it just wasn't it was one of those you get high expectations and you get let down :rofl:
the second one which actually was good that I didn't take any cuttings off which I regret the most
that one I believe almost looked alike but the smoke and maybe even the smell while growing was different

my second hgk the better one well the better smoking one and ive since improved my growing so when I do the next should be nicer but
its around from page 160-193 is where I start saying how good this one is
I think my first one might have been grown when I wasn't journaling either that or I gotta look back again
but my second one that I tried to take cuttings late from which didn't work out is on those pages
ok night night :thumb:

my second hgk the better one well the better smoking one and ive since improved my growing so when I do the next should be nicer but
its around from page 160-193 is where I start saying how good this one is
I think my first one might have been grown when I wasn't journaling either that or I gotta look back again
but my second one that I tried to take cuttings late from which didn't work out is on those pages
ok night night :thumb:

Hey thanks so much man!
It's exciting to see how she looks in later stages of life :) What a shame you didnt get to take cuttings bro.. she looked like a nice specimen

Hey guys..

I'm having trouble getting pictures of my progress at the moment..
My girlfriend had stress/anxiety attacks since monday, all out of nowhere, and she's very scared.. So she's staying at her parrents these days, which means i cannot get any pictures of the grow.. I dont own a camera myself and as you know i used her iphone all along.
Anyway, its very stressfull and im not feeling very good about it either so.. Yeah. Thought i'd let you guys know.

Today i'm gonna pick her up though and bring her back home but only for a few hours sadly. i'll snap a few shots there.

In other news i transplanted the HGK last night. She's already straightened up and perky ^^
CK i will be transplanting probably tonight.

hope she starts feeling better panic attacks or anxiety attacks aren't fun
I had a few of those before feeling like I cant breathe for no apparent reason
even went to the hospital once only to be told by the doctor I have more oxygen in my blood than he does
I was trying to quit cigs at the time and was using nicorete lozenge just recently a doctor told me I might have
had nicotine toxicity which is weird cause I was using the lowest dosage
but im gonna try to quit cigs again here at the end of the month this time im trying a prescription of nicotrol
4mg inhalant with menthol hopefully it works and I don't get all weird again
if not I might have to go the Chantix route which I wanna avoid when I hear the side effects

My mom after 35 years of smoking quit recently using some magnets you wear a couple of hours a day, and apparently it made the ciggs taste awful, started putting them out slowly until she couldn't finish a whole one. Can't say how much % of that was will, but for my dad they didn't work, like they did for my mom, though it did make him cut them in half, to one pack a day. He went from 2 marlboro packs to not even a kent 8.

Here's the link! No not advertising! :laughtwo:

I smoked for 20 years and on Dec 31, 1999 decided I didn't want to do it anymore... I threw the package out and I have never smoked another one and it has been so long now I think I would puke... I tried all the things they had out at the time to stop and I just couldn't.... I believe you have to want it bad enough to do it for yourself and no other reason and IMO it is just easier to go cold turkey for a bit then dragging it out with the slowing down until they are gone.... plus heaven only knows what chemicals are in the things they are giving you to stop....:circle-of-love:

I just had 3 great hours with her, so some preasure has been taken off her today for sure, which is nice.

On the smoking thing, i think Dennise is right. There is one route to quitting and that is will.
My mom has been smoking for 20 years, heavily.. her and my stepdad has talked alotta times about quitting and they've tried different things.. For my stepdad it's helped him to only smoke like 3-5 cigs a day... but he cant really lay it off completely yet.
For my mom it hasnt worked at all, she always turns back to the same amount etc.
But one day she apparantly just decided to really just quit and she has'nt smoked since.. idk i think its been about a year since her last smoke (what i know of)

About the pictures... haha i also took some closeups but the pictures are just useless really so.. Picked out a few where you can actually see what has happened in the room lol.

I'll make sure to keep you updated like once a week with better pictures if i can lol.. hopefully more..

Both girls transplanted.. things a little rearranged.. Now to watch them grow.

IMG_303110.JPG
IMG_3030_1.jpg
IMG_303210.JPG

You can really see how blurry pictures become under LED with and iphone in the last picture lol.
In the closeups you cant see the actual plant haha :)
gotta pick them out of the room from now on! (said that last time as well xD)

Indeed!
Luckily i know that now.. Remember the K-train? i ran her in a 15-16 Liter container.. took so long for it to drain out man..
These containers are 11 Liters, still too big for what i need, but its all i have at the moment.. I think i'm going to get something half the size for the next batch, will fit better for the size of plants im aiming for.

Back
Top Bottom