Bag Seed Growing in the Dungeon - AKA Snake Farm - Old School HPS - Soil

Hey y'all! Looking good so far.

I have half of them tied over, but they are crowding the light.

They should be sexing in the next couple weeks. They are thriving after re-potting and a half dose of Fox Farms Grow Big.

28day-01.jpg

28day-02-short.jpg

Here's what I've done to 6 so far. LST
28day-lst1.jpg

28day-lst2.jpg

28day-lst3.jpg

28day-lst4.jpg

28day-lst5.jpg

And here is the "runt of the litter" Ain't she cute!?!
28day-short2.jpg

Send karma for lots of girls folks! This grow is on!

~GG

Sending some karma over your way Ghettogro. May you have many females in your life and may you be faithful to them all :) All the best, they're coming along nicely there. One day I will have the guts to try LST/Flux and such. For now I'll just keep on learning :thumb:

Thanks Kriaze (Pronounced Crazy with a southern accent?) I hope I get some girls as I have some time and dirt invested now.

Keep following, it gets better when I crank up the big lights :)

Feel free to pronounce it as you like, I've spoken to so many people online that pronounce it differently (I used to be an avid online gamer) that I've forgotten how I originally intended the character's name to be pronounced xD just a weird kind of crazy :)

I'll be here for the duration if that's ok, I'm looking forward to sharing your pleasure from your treasure. Yar har har me hearty (pirate voice) :high-five:

Ah I never really managed COD. I was always an AOE or WOW fan, I know, I'm an old dungeons and dragons geek lol. If you get chance could you please have a quick look at my last post on my grow journal? I've just been completely freaked out by some monster in my grow room. 10m tall it was, just wondering if you any ideas ;)

I got like a life supply of Jiffy-Pellets. Beans love them, but still gonna get some Peatmoss of starter dirt. You all got me paranoind now,,lol Nah, it's me in my head again. Sorry.

I get all caught up in my own head like that too. Hahaha!

You're right on time , ChefD! Welcome to you and jimbory. These "GIRLS" should sex in the next week or so and will be tossed into the tent. Can't wait to crank up the big light(s) again.

Hoping I get enough girls to run both lights. (600 & 1000 HPS)

I dont deal with no mites/thrips/worms... No! Will not tolerate! I got neem, and I will use it! Beware! Don't even comment on that shiz or I will spray you in the eyes, Don't even bring that shiz around here!

~dancing around the hooka stone~

Back
Top Bottom