Bag Seed Growing in the Dungeon - AKA Snake Farm - Old School HPS - Soil

Still training and watching. No sexing yet. I'm about out of veg light now. Need some girls to go to flower. They are taking their time to drop them panties. My life story :cheesygrinsmiley:

32days-veg.jpg

Hi Gutta! I have grown out more AK47 beans than any other strain. Great yields, potent smoke and very forgiving and easy to grow and a fast finisher (53-63 days). They are kind of pricy, but worth it to me.

PotChimp has a beautiful stand of AK47 girls about to finish up now. Check his thead out at this link: Ak47

I've also had nice yields and good smoke from Nivana ICE and Aurora Indica. They were much cheaper that the AK seeds.

Hi Gutta! I have grown out more AK47 beans than any other strain. Great yields, potent smoke and very forgiving and easy to grow and a fast finisher (53-63 days). They are kind of pricy, but worth it to me.

PotChimp has a beautiful stand of AK47 girls about to finish up now. Check his thead out at this link: Ak47

I've also had nice yields and good smoke from Nivana ICE and Aurora Indica. They were much cheaper that the AK seeds.

Thanks for the input bro

Grow Update - 37 Days Veg

WE GOT A GIRL!!! :cheer:

She will get transplanted and moved to the tent tomorrow along with any others that may drop their panties. I need this to make room on the veg table. It is sooo crowded right now.

Kind of hoping for just a few girls now that I have some known genetics to play with.

bs-37days-veg-2.jpg

bs-37days-veg-1.jpg

Boom-chicka-wow-wow. :circle-of-love:

girl01.jpg

Keep'Em Green!

~GG

WooHoo!!! On with the show!!:thumb:

Yes Chef, when those little nodules spit out the white hairs it is like the "money shot" lol

Cant wait for that, been holding my breath to see what my solo plant's gender is.. If im right and those nodules spit their hairs, im going to be having a very interesting summer :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside"

What's that little door there?
39-01.jpg

Oh, this door. What a mess under there... :)
39-02.jpg

Now it gets even messier...
39-03.jpg

Welcome back to the snake farm. Here's my intake. No, it isn't a K&N.
39-05.jpg

~Insert Tune - "I've got the powa!"
39-06.jpg

~Remix tune to - "This is how we do it..."
39-04.jpg

GROW UPDATE - 39 DAYS

Girl #1 Root ball
39-07.jpg

Girl #1 Re-potted and ready for flower.
39-08.jpg

Three confirmed girls re-potted and tossed into the 12/12 tent :)
39-10.jpg

Still have 9 plants not showing sex yet, but have a little breathing room under the veg light.
39-09.jpg

Repotted the three girls in FFOF mixed with about 25% perlite and watered them in to the 12" pots with 1 Cup FF Big Bloom per gallon. Yeah, they love this stuff starting flower.

Let's grow a jungle!

:thumb:

~GG

And the jungle building begins in ernest. :yahoo:

I know! You'd think at some stage it would become passé, and yet..... Not at all. :slide:

"HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!" "GOOOOOOOOAL"! lol

Finaly located my dirt in my town. It actually cost a buck less that the bags I bought from my old nersery which has since gone out of business.

The last batch I bought was over 5 years ago and I'm just now finishing it up. I was informed by another grower that they changed factories and the newer stuff is too hot for seedling. Anyone else using this or have experienced this? I have some high genetics ordered and will prob start them in "starting soil" to be sure. I have never had a prob putting fresh sprouts into straigh FFOF, but I know things change I would not want to take chances with new beans. Any input from FFOF users is very welcome here.

the last batch I bought was about 2 years ago. I always noticed "burning" when I transplanted to bigger pots. I never have started seeds in FFOF. Always a starter mix.

I mix 1 to 1.5 tablespoons for garden lime/per gallon in my FFOF. I am currently trying to stretch my FFOF out by adding "soil" to it. My local FFOF dealer seems to be closed more than he is open. I fear he may be going out of business. May need to find another source.

Happy 4/20 Everyone. What better day to start a grow journal?

I popped my first beans on 4/20/2005 on my indoor grow. Yes Exactly 10 years ago. Grew much great herb from reputable genetics with the unselfish help of other growers on a forum similar to this, but had to shut it all down a few years ago as the teenager in the house was getting wise to the operation. Now he has moved out and I am getting back into the hobby I love so much. Growing killer bud. :D

I have swept out the cob webs and cranked the lights back up in the dungeon. I am actually finishing up a first grow since getting back started and it went pretty well.

~GG

I had a similar experience with a sick friend and then In-Laws that moved in. I had to let all my plants die off. Just getting started back up after a little over a year off from growing. Seems like I forgot a few things but it is all coming back to me.

Glad to see you enjoying yourself. I am not a big music buff but I enjoyed the subtle music references :)

Back
Top Bottom