Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

Tra, how chilly will it be outside when your plants are finishing?
The Bloom Room will stay around 25 degrees I think. The lights add heat.

I veg outside and use top up light to get the 18, and flower inside.

Our last grow was prolly my worst grow ever.
The way Honey Bee is looking, this might be your best ever...or at least one of the really good ones...👍

The way Honey Bee is looking, this might be your best ever...or at least one of the really good ones...👍
Good morning C King!

Omg I hope so. I’m gonna Carhook the fuck outter her!

I was looking at unLucky my Banana Punch yesterday. The one with all the missing hands, and I think she’s my best trained plant yet. I’m shook about it too. Coz she is the one with all the missing hands.

The Bloom Room will stay around 25 degrees I think. The lights add heat.

I veg outside and use top up light to get the 18, and flower inside.
No, I'm just curious, how chilly will it be outside near their finish?

We will be growing with @Barney's Farm genetics. But I’ll leave @Carcass fill you in with the details.

My seed striking method. I keep my seeds in the fridge. I took a seed out for a day to grow accustomed to the room temp. Then planted the following day.

I keep growing simple. I plant straight into dirt. I don’t fuck about with pH or PPM or ECG or CalMag or any other weed acronyms lol. It’s just dirt, water and Mega Crop. I veg using my old Mars Hydro 1000 18:6, then I will flower in my Bloom Room which has slightly better lights.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
A Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Today Years Old

IMG_20240306_082233_edit_61279227510440.jpeg

Your move C Dogg!
I like your style keep it simple works for me

No, I'm just curious, how chilly will it be outside near their finish?
Oh I’m sorry.

I got this via google. For me it’s freezing. But I understand Queensland cold is different to proper cold.

IMG_3887.jpeg

So I’ve got a cheeky humpday update :)

Our girl has moved into a bigger bed and started Day 1 of Carhooking. While my goal is to produce a plant that looks like Carcasses plants, I’ve learned I’ve had to adjust a few things to get that.

So here she is. Now I’m going to say something controversial lol. I’m not wanting to debate or defend my grow style. It’s just what works for me. I bought this root product on @DV8’s recommendation. I’m gonna be honest. I think it’s like babies and breast milk. Sure it’s probably best for a baby, but in the scheme of things, when you look at people, you can’t tell who’s been bottle fed, and who was fed off the tit. I have used it on some, not others and I’ve not seen any great improvements in growth. I will not be buying this product again. If I’m gonna waste money, I prefer to do so on eyelashes and shoes lol.

IMG_3884.jpeg

Weed growers are all about the roots, so here they are. My focus is the foliage. If my foliage and growth is good, I just know the roots are developing. I treat my canna like any other garden plant. I have never even considered looking at a house plant, or garden plants roots if the plant is healthy.

IMG_3882.jpeg

So back to my style of training. Because I use the sun, my plants want to grow upwards to greet it. I plant my seedling to the side of the pot so I can coil that stalk. This helps me keep my plant low, and start the framework for my CarCanopy.

IMG_3880.jpeg

So my training starts with one Carhook, and my intention is to start that curve. I have also seen growers freak out if leaves touch dirt. I do not. For the moment her face is pretty much pushed into in the pillow.

IMG_3883.jpeg

She has not yet been topped, and she has had her first prophylactic neem oil douche. This is her first day in the sun. She’s sunbathing with her veg sisters. Makes me big smile!

IMG_3886.jpeg

Thanks for your time and interest. The only thing better than growing, is growing with friends. Xo

Thank You, T!
Honey Bee is looking sweeeet !

Her little sister, not so much...actually, she's doing fine, but she's a real slow starter..
1.jpg

She's working on node 4, I'll probably wait till node 5 to top her, and transplant her into her SIP.
2.jpg

And there's the roots she's been working on instead of growing taller...:)
3.jpg

And there it is for today!
Thanks for stopping by our little comparative grow!❤️
See you next time👍
You have a real nice flow there too Carcass!

So I’ve got a cheeky humpday update :)

Our girl has moved into a bigger bed and started Day 1 of Carhooking. While my goal is to produce a plant that looks like Carcasses plants, I’ve learned I’ve had to adjust a few things to get that.

So here she is. Now I’m going to say something controversial lol. I’m not wanting to debate or defend my grow style. It’s just what works for me. I bought this root product on @DV8’s recommendation. I’m gonna be honest. I think it’s like babies and breast milk. Sure it’s probably best for a baby, but in the scheme of things, when you look at people, you can’t tell who’s been bottle fed, and who was fed off the tit. I have used it on some, not others and I’ve not seen any great improvements in growth. I will not be buying this product again. If I’m gonna waste money, I prefer to do so on eyelashes and shoes lol.

IMG_3884.jpeg

Weed growers are all about the roots, so here they are. My focus is the foliage. If my foliage and growth is good, I just know the roots are developing. I treat my canna like any other garden plant. I have never even considered looking at a house plant, or garden plants roots if the plant is healthy.

IMG_3882.jpeg

So back to my style of training. Because I use the sun, my plants want to grow upwards to greet it. I plant my seedling to the side of the pot so I can coil that stalk. This helps me keep my plant low, and start the framework for my CarCanopy.

IMG_3880.jpeg

So my training starts with one Carhook, and my intention is to start that curve. I have also seen growers freak out if leaves touch dirt. I do not. For the moment her face is pretty much pushed into in the pillow.

IMG_3883.jpeg

She has not yet been topped, and she has had her first prophylactic neem oil douche. This is her first day in the sun. She’s sunbathing with her veg sisters. Makes me big smile!

IMG_3886.jpeg

Thanks for your time and interest. The only thing better than growing, is growing with friends. Xo
Interesting method of training Trala look forwar to seeing it progress

Thanks, Stone- she's not flowing quite like she should yet, but
I think she'll get there....
Annnnd...a few pics...
She's got 4 nodes in less than an inch- I seldom say this, but I hope they stretch out a little bit..
2.jpg

The leaves are almost normal, but not quite..
1.jpg

One more..
3.jpg

Since Trala showed us hers, I'll show you mine....(roots):)
4.jpg

And that's where the USA is at today!

I'll be topping and transplanting her pretty soon- that's when the big light comes on and things start to get interesting...💚

She looks good to these eyes Carcass!

When you gonna' take yours out and let it sit by the pool? 😁

I'd like to do the 5th, so it's going to be 4 or 5 more days- I don't even have a complete 4th node yet.:oops:
unless you'd rather do the 4th, then I can do that too..but it's still gonna be a couple more days for mine..

When you gonna' take yours out and let it sit by the pool? 😁
She'll have to settle for a puddle...:)

Is Critical Kush Indica or Sativa?The Critical Kush strain by Barneys Farm is 100% Indica.

I think your CK looks good. I like the bumpy leaves. Any idea what causes it?

Also, when you say Critical Kush is 100% indica, does that mean she's a landrace strain? @Stargazer32862 was looking for a 100% indica strain.

IMG_9595.jpeg

Carcass and I are finally starting a Redemption Grow Journal . My first grow collab with Carcass ended up with him growing a Queen and me growing a crack whore. His yield was 16 ton, mine was 0.25 ounces lol! So Carcass was kind enough to agree to a redemption grow. It’s taken me a hot minute to get a viable seed in the race lolling!

My first seed was a no show.

My second attempt was much better… she died with the helmet fused to her stupid head.

IMG_3591.jpeg

But my third time is a goer!

:ciao: Trala!

I'll be topping and transplanting her pretty soon-

So, I got tired of waiting for some upward growth, and she got transplanted today...

Here's a few pics...pretty exciting stuff...😁

I mixed 14 tsp. of Grow Dots into the 4 gallons of Promix- the Dot clock starts as soon as they get wet, so they will take care of all the plants needs until 55-60 days in, then they pretty much just stop....that's when I'll start with the Rx Blend nutes
1.jpg

Yep, that's pantyhose in the wicking foot....s-e-x--y-!
2.jpg

So I clipped the wicks off, but left about a mm of wick sticking out- there were zero roots growing through the wick holes (that's a good thing)...
The soil in the solo cup is very wet- the seedling has developed roots to deal with the increased amount of water available to the plant (water roots)...but, all this water is heavy, and that's not what we want at transplant time- I learned this the hard way a few plants ago- the whole bottom half of the soil and roots fell off because it was so heavy....incredibly, it didn't hurt the plant at all...but I'd still rather not do it..:straightface:.
3.jpg

Remember that mm. of the wick I left sticking out ?
Well, turns out those wicks remove water just as well as they suck it up...so, you just sit the cup on 3 or 4 dry paper towels, leave it sit for an hour- and when you pick it up, it will have lost about 75% of that water weight. (if it's still too heavy, just do it again)
4.jpg

And there ya go...
5.jpg

Cleaned the box up a little, so @Trala doesn't have to guilt me into doing it...😳
6.jpg

She'll be on a 20/4 light schedule for awhile...I may just leave it, or I may switch to 18/6 in a month or so...
7.jpg

The transplant went smoothly, she didn't really seem to notice..hopefully, she outgrows her mutant tendencies within the next ten days or so......I'm treating her as if she's going to be just fine, so we'll see...🤞
8.jpg

That's where she's at today!

Back
Top Bottom