Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

IMG_9595.jpeg

Carcass and I are finally starting a Redemption Grow Journal . My first grow collab with Carcass ended up with him growing a Queen and me growing a crack whore. His yield was 16 ton, mine was 0.25 ounces lol! So Carcass was kind enough to agree to a redemption grow. It’s taken me a hot minute to get a viable seed in the race lolling!

My first seed was a no show.

My second attempt was much better… she died with the helmet fused to her stupid head.

IMG_3591.jpeg

But my third time is a goer!
only on the 2nd page, i think i found it in time to actually follow one of your grows Lol! mind if i follow along

It’s bound to be full of fun, fracas and skull fuckery!
And there will also be a couple of plants.... 😁

Here's one now..!

The 6 day old @Barney's Farm Critical Kush is doing pretty well- she's nice n' healthy but she's not doing much above ground yet...below ground, she's building roots..at least I hope that's what she's doing🤔

ck 2.jpg

She's a towering 1.25 inches tall...
ck 3.jpg

I haven't seen Trala's plant for a few days, but I'm pretty sure hers is a little farther along....
ck 5.jpg

Anyhow, that's where this one's at, healthy, but little...

Your move, T !💚

Hi C Seedling :) Sorry I’m late.

You did a great update, and your photos are on fleek.

So here’s my Monday update on an Australian Tuesday coz on Monday I spent the day covered in mud. I’m meant to be planting yard plants but alas, here I sit foruming…

So for those of you who are new to my grow style. I’m xTra as all fuck! lol! So on Sunday I do a Sunday Summary where I go full fancy. Here she was 2 days ago. Obviously not much is going on coz she’s a new born. She is growing tho lol.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_3705.png

My Honey Bee shares a veg room with her 3 big sisters. Two are 12:12 types and the other is an auto. I try and keep the light at a similar distance from all my plants. My light is an old Mars Hydro, and it’s defs missing some mumbo.

IMG_3704.jpeg

With her big sisters to different misters.

IMG_3702.jpeg

Thanks for having a look and I hope you have the best day. Xo

She's looking perfect, T!

Mine seems to be running 2 or 3 days behind..
..much like me, most of the time... 😁

Hi GrowStars 😍

Our little miss is a pretty one! Shes prolly one of my best seed starters so far. Hopefully this means she will continue to make us smile.

By day while her veg sisters to different misters dance in the rain, she hangs out with her flowering sisters to different misters.

IMG_3835.jpeg

She needs a bit of a boost to get that faux sunlight lol

IMG_3837.jpeg

IMG_3846.jpeg

And to get those 18 hours of faux light, she joins her veg sisters once they’ve finished dancing in the rain.

IMG_3838.jpeg

Thanks for having a look! Hope you’re having the best day and your move C Sparkles ✨

your move C Sparkles ✨
Thank You, T!
Honey Bee is looking sweeeet !

Her little sister, not so much...actually, she's doing fine, but she's a real slow starter..
1.jpg

She's working on node 4, I'll probably wait till node 5 to top her, and transplant her into her SIP.
2.jpg

And there's the roots she's been working on instead of growing taller...:)
3.jpg

And there it is for today!
Thanks for stopping by our little comparative grow!❤️
See you next time👍

Thank You, T!
Honey Bee is looking sweeeet !

Her little sister, not so much...actually, she's doing fine, but she's a real slow starter..

She's working on node 4, I'll probably wait till node 5 to top her, and transplant her into her SIP.

And there's the roots she's been working on instead of growing taller...:)

And there it is for today!
Thanks for stopping by our little comparative grow!❤️
See you next time👍
Good morning C Star ⭐

She looks good, but it’s early days.

Slow and steady always wins the race. Two traits I’m not know for. I’m more fast and frantic.

I’m going to uppot tomoz. I’m not sure what node she’s at. I’ll check this arvo.

This is going to be so interesting to watch.

Two top-notch growers, same plant, roughly the same age - two totally different environments!

And the approaches of the growers -- nearly night and day.

Carcass has his plant confined to a box and must conduct significant training so that it will still fit within its confines until the end.

Trala's plants are a lot freer, getting periodic dances in the rain and opportunities to slurp up Aussie sunshine. No space restrictions on hers.

I am certainly looking forward to the goings ons! :Rasta:

Trala's plants are a lot freer, getting periodic dances in the rain and opportunities to slurp up Aussie sunshine. No space restrictions on hers.
It sure sounds like her plant will have more fun than mine!:cool:

This is going to be so interesting to watch.

Two top-notch growers, same plant, roughly the same age - two totally different environments!

And the approaches of the growers -- nearly night and day.

Carcass has his plant confined to a box and must conduct significant training so that it will still fit within its confines until the end.

I am certainly looking forward to the goings ons! :Rasta:
I love doing joint grows. Particularly when you’re in opposite hemispheres.

Carcass will be growing in the spring and summer and I’ll be growing in autumn and winter. I’m going to really try and make this plant Carcass worthy.

Our last grow was prolly my worst grow ever.

Carcass’s harvest:

IMG_3853.jpeg

Mine 🙁:

IMG_3852.jpeg

I love doing joint grows. Particularly when you’re in opposite hemispheres.

Carcass will be growing in the spring and summer and I’ll be growing in autumn and winter. I’m going to really try and make this plant Carcass worthy.

Our last grow was prolly my worst grow ever.

Carcass’s harvest:

IMG_3853.jpeg

Mine 🙁:

IMG_3852.jpeg
Tra, how chilly will it be outside when your plants are finishing?

Back
Top Bottom