Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

Thank You Miss T-

Honey Bee is looking great today!

Anyhow, here's a few pics of my little lady...47 days old, and still little, but maybe starting to grow a bit.:hmmmm:..
ck1.jpg

She doesn't look like much, but there's actually a lot going on with her...it's just going on rather slowly...
Diamond-ish....jpg

Each stick is holding a branch down- in a week or so I'll thin out the weak branches, so probably about half of them will get clipped off ...limiting buds to 4 per main branch should produce fewer, but larger colas in the end...we'll see..
lotsa stix.jpg

And she's a solid 3.5" tall ....(up a half inch from last week:straightface:)
I'm going to need her to grow a bit before I flip her to 12/12...
shorty.jpg

And that's where she's at today!
Thanks for following along...:love:
Yeah! You'll sculpt this one into a beauty!
Honey Bee has forgiven me today, thank God!

As I said to Con, she’s prolly one of my best starters which means I’ll fuck her up any day now lolling!

IMG_4713.jpeg

She’s just had a nit douche and looks like a drowned rat :(

IMG_4716.jpeg
Good start means a better finish! The new mantra ay?

Happy Monday GrowStars!!!
Here’s our Australian girl one week from Flippity Doo Dah. And she continues to make me big smile. I got some measurements too.

She is super healthy and has zero nits (I’m touching wood)

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_4858.jpeg

By day she lives outside with her sisters to different misters. Shes the piggy in the middle.

IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4887.jpeg

Here she is in natural light with some ratio. Thats a standard wine bottle.

IMG_4886.jpeg

I got Fat Max out. Here’s her current height… which I will have to translate to the US readers coz they don’t do proper measurements. Shes 13.3 inches.

IMG_4881.jpeg

Thanks for having a look. We really appreciate all of you. Xo

PS your move C Twinkle 😍

PS your move C Twinkle 😍
Thanks, T!
and here we go.... So, if you've been following this grow, you know that my plant has been sort of "stuck" at a little over 3 inches tall- she's 55 days old, so I figured she was just going to be a shorty.....

Well, something changed Saturday, and she decided to grow a little bit, so now she's over 7 inches tall...
doesn't sound like much, but it's double her height of 3 days ago..
TC1a.jpg

I started her on Rx Blend nutes a week ago, (on her day 38 in the SIP) so that may have something to do with her growth...it's possible she just wasn't crazy about the Grow Dots, although she never looked deficient on anything, she just didn't grow...🤔
TC2.jpg

A different angle- I've got a little bit of defol to do once she gets a little taller... :oops:
TC3.jpg

A look at her other side...she's a healthy little thing..
Before Saturday, she was drinking a little over a quart a day- yesterday she drank a gallon...so some shit is changing fast, and for the better, it seems...
TC6.jpg

Notice all the training hooks have been removed- I'm going to let her just do her thing for awhile.
I'm pretty sure I'll need to do some more training once she starts to stretch, but I'll wait and see how that goes...she's doing pretty well on her own, at the moment..
TC5.jpg

And that's about it from the USA side of this grow!
Thanks for looking, and Thanks to T for growing with me...💚
This stuff is going to get interesting from here on in..
See you next time..☮️

I've also got a couple of outdoor ladies going this season, if you'd like to keep tabs on them, you can look at them here...

Thanks, T!
and here we go.... So, if you've been following this grow, you know that my plant has been sort of "stuck" at a little over 3 inches tall- she's 55 days old, so I figured she was just going to be a shorty.....

Well, something changed Saturday, and she decided to grow a little bit, so now she's over 7 inches tall...
TC1a.jpg

I started her on Rx Blend nutes a week ago, (on her day 38 in the SIP) so that may have something to do with her growth...it's possible she just wasn't crazy about the Grow Dots, although she never looked deficient on anything, she just didn't grow...🤔
TC2.jpg

A different angle- I've got a little bit of defol to do once she gets a little taller... :oops:
TC3.jpg

Before Saturday, she was drinking a little over a quart a day- yesterday she drank a gallon...so some shit is changing fast, and for the better, it seems...
TC6.jpg

Notice all the training hooks have been removed- I'm going to let her just do her thing for awhile.
I'm pretty sure I'll need to do some more training once she starts to stretch, but I'll wait and see how that goes...she's doing pretty well on her own, at the moment..
TC5.jpg

See you next time..☮️

I've also got a couple of outdoor ladies going this season, if you'd like to keep tabs on them, you can look at them here...
that plant does look very healthy, glad its getting some height

Thanks, T!

TC1a.jpg

TC2.jpg

TC3.jpg

TC6.jpg

See you next time..☮️

Hmm. Hey, Carcass, maybe we should check our Grow Dot bags for expiration dates! 🧐

She looks much taller but that's all. She was already a very healthy looking specimen! :Rasta:

glad its getting some height
Thank You, con- you and me both!
maybe we should check our Grow Dot bags for expiration dates! 🧐
The ones I used on her are good till 4/4/28, so that may not be it..:hmmmm:
I even used a few extra teaspoonfulls, so she had plenty to eat....
She looks much taller but that's all.
Ha! Yeah pretty much the same, just a bit taller....the cool thing now, is, every time I look at her, she's a little taller- sort of like it's supposed to work...I may have to intervene if she doesn't start spreading out a little..
The piggy is cute. :laughtwo: Glad the slow girl is growing!
Thank You, Lady Cannafan!
She def. had me wondering for awhile, I'm glad she finally woke up...🥱

Hi C King!
As my old nan used to say - the only thing better than 10 inches is just over 7.

Coz while our morals are defs loose, our vaginas are not…

Lolling!
It’s me that needs to thank you. As you’ve seen over the last few years, you legit changed the way I grow. My goal is a yearly journal collab with you till one of us either gets jailed or carks it.

Back
Top Bottom