Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

24 hours later ⌚

IMG_4430.jpeg

So far my circular training has worked out. I have trained a perimeter low so I have the illusion of that short, stout shape Carcass always gets with such ease. Now I will focus on training the middle to get my CarCanopy. I think because I use the sun as well, my girls get too leggy to hold down. This results in branch snapping and angry swear words. So far no snapping and no angry swear words lol.

I’m bit late soz, but not as late as fucking C Food n Eat It!

This girl is just lovely! She is almost too big for her bed. I think I’ll uppot her tomorrow! I am so in love with her. She’s on a bit of an Eileen, that what happens when you don’t rotate for 3 days lol.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

IMG_4314.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg

Your move C love ❤️
I hate it when I don't rotate for three days!:winkyface:
24 hours later ⌚

IMG_4430.jpeg

So far my circular training has worked out. I have trained a perimeter low so I have the illusion of that short, stout shape Carcass always gets with such ease. Now I will focus on training the middle to get my CarCanopy. I think because I use the sun as well, my girls get too leggy to hold down. This results in branch snapping and angry swear words. So far no snapping and no angry swear words lol.
Always amazes me how they go from trashed to perfection overnight! 😊

Here's a little update on the USA side of this grow...👍

40 day old Critical Kush- not a lot of progress this week for some reason- she's growing, but not very fast..

ck1.jpg

The training is going well, she's almost outgrown looking like a cabbage..
ck2.jpg

I need to remove some leaves later on today to open things up a little..
ck3.jpg

Is she a shorty or what? Those other 2 plants are going outside ,in the ground, on 4/20...
ck4.jpg

And that's it for today!
Hopefully, she starts growing a little faster pretty soon...:hmmmm:

Your move, T!💚

Here's a little update on the USA side of this grow...👍
Good morning C Yank 😍
40 day old Critical Kush- not a lot of progress this week for some reason- she's growing, but not very fast..
I had a talk to her before I sent her asking her to wait for my seeds growth to match hers lol!
The training is going well, she's almost outgrown looking like a cabbage..

I need to remove some leaves later on today to open things up a little..

Is she a shorty or what? Those other 2 plants are going outside ,in the ground, on 4/20...

And that's it for today!
Hopefully, she starts growing a little faster pretty soon...:hmmmm:
She looks great C Pop!
Your move, T!💚
I finished work so late yesterday. I’ll do an update when I get home from work today Xo

Wow, Carcass. She looks healthy!

But I've seen a few plants hug the soil before, and then there's your plant! :hmmmm:

She really is as healthy as can be...that's why it's so odd that she's growing sooo slowly🤔
too late to turn back now, though, she is what she is...

Hi GrowStars! Sorry I’m a day behind. I was so busy at work yesterday and I’ve really got to drop and roll today too. It’s my grandsons 3rd birthday and I’ve got to be in the coast in an hour.

Here she was Sunday 💚💚💚

I’m focused on her middle now. Building Coca-Cola sites. Fingers crossed it works. She’s a little light on green for me, but I think that’s just her vibe. Unlike C Legend, I fight daily to try and keep her low. Under her skirt her branches are an entwined mess lolling!

IMG_4476.jpeg

IMG_4551.jpeg
IMG_4550.jpeg

Thanks so much for growing with us! And see you tomorrow! I’m a nightshift which mean I can get a bit lit tonight! I’m living for it!

🍷 ♥️ 🚬

She's coming along great, T!
I fight daily to try and keep her low.
And I'm trying daily to get mine a little taller...:)

Hi GrowStars! I can’t believe it’s already Monday again! Here’s our girl Honey. She is just lovely, thank God! I still have PTSD over my failed Zkittles grow with the Ole C Dogg.

Today she got an uppot mainly because I am unhappy with her shape and felt I needed more width in the pot to Carhook her. I didn’t have any of the sized pots left that I needed, and I’m too much of a tight arse to buy another one so I had to wait until I harvested my Blue Sunset Sherbet and use her pot.

IMG_4638.jpeg

IMG_4674.jpeg
IMG_4679.jpeg

Here’s a cheeky look up her skirt. Her branches are like overpass double back city!

IMG_4680.jpeg

IMG_4673.jpeg

Hope you’re having the best Monday! Thanks for growing with us! The only thing better than growing is growing with friends. Xo

Your move C Sparklepants 🤩

Hi GrowStars! I can’t believe it’s already Monday again! Here’s our girl Honey. She is just lovely, thank God! I still have PTSD over my failed Zkittles grow with the Ole C Dogg.

Today she got an uppot mainly because I am unhappy with her shape and felt I needed more width in the pot to Carhook her. I didn’t have any of the sized pots left that I needed, and I’m too much of a tight arse to buy another one so I had to wait until I harvested my Blue Sunset Sherbet and use her pot.

IMG_4638.jpeg

IMG_4674.jpeg
IMG_4679.jpeg

Here’s a cheeky look up her skirt. Her branches are like overpass double back city!

IMG_4680.jpeg

IMG_4673.jpeg

Hope you’re having the best Monday! Thanks for growing with us! The only thing better than growing is growing with friends. Xo

glad the up pot went well & she looks good, you still need to fill up that wine bottle though

Thank You Miss T-

Honey Bee is looking great today!

Anyhow, here's a few pics of my little lady...47 days old, and still little, but maybe starting to grow a bit.:hmmmm:..
ck1.jpg

She doesn't look like much, but there's actually a lot going on with her...it's just going on rather slowly...
Diamond-ish....jpg

Each stick is holding a branch down- in a week or so I'll thin out the weak branches, so probably about half of them will get clipped off ...limiting buds to 4 per main branch should produce fewer, but larger colas in the end...we'll see..
lotsa stix.jpg

And she's a solid 3.5" tall ....(up a half inch from last week:straightface:)
I'm going to need her to grow a bit before I flip her to 12/12...
shorty.jpg

And that's where she's at today!
Thanks for following along...:love:

Thank You Miss T-

Anyhow, here's a few pics of my little lady...47 days old, and still little, but maybe starting to grow a bit.:hmmmm:..
ck1.jpg

She doesn't look like much, but there's actually a lot going on with her...it's just going on rather slowly...
Diamond-ish....jpg

Each stick is holding a branch down- in a week or so I'll thin out the weak branches, so probably about half of them will get clipped off ...limiting buds to 4 per main branch should produce fewer, but larger colas in the end...we'll see..
lotsa stix.jpg

shorty.jpg

she looks healthy i bet she'll out grow the box, she's in nuetral & just warming up

glad the up pot went well & she looks good, you still need to fill up that wine bottle though
Hi Con :)

She is prolly one of my best starters. Draining wine bottles is my super power 🍷 ♥️ 🚬 Not filling them lol!

Thank You Miss T-

ck1.jpg

Diamond-ish....jpg

lotsa stix.jpg

shorty.jpg

She looks just beautiful :)

And that 🐷 it legit makes me big smile 😊

I’m happy to veg as long as you need, but let’s flip on a Sunday. I just love flipping Sundays lol.

Honey Bee has forgiven me today, thank God!

As I said to Con, she’s prolly one of my best starters which means I’ll fuck her up any day now lolling!

IMG_4713.jpeg

She’s just had a nit douche and looks like a drowned rat :(

IMG_4716.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom