BC Godbud & Purple Wreck - Sunshine #4 - Indoor - First Grow

Thanks Mono!!

I know it will be seedy, but it is still very pretty to me. Gave them thier last nutes today, will flush from here on out. :)

Some of the best weed I have smoked has been from seeded bud! Just be sure to pick all those mature seeds out, you now know what they are able to produce :)

If you gave nutes now, then just plain water until harvest will be great!!

:Namaste:

Yes...

I am thrilled actually because I will have not only the silver pearl x silver pearl.. which may or may not give me more prone to be 'hermy's ' which is a Sativa Dominant 3 way of NL#5 X Skunk X Early Pearl

But also then, two total mysteries...Because One BC God Bud, (which is a 75% indica dominant 3 way hybrid of GodBud X Hawaiian X Purple Indica ) and 2 of my Purple Wreck (Urkle X Train Wreck) were also pollinated by the silver pearl..

Should be some interesting times ahead.. mmhmmm :)

DSC0020512.JPG
DSC0020610.JPG
DSC002076.JPG

One Plant about to be trimmed :)

Official ish weight is 23.3 Oz contained in 22 of the jars pictured above. Quart sized, BALL canning jars, wide mouth variety.

DSC0021510.JPG
DSC0021613.JPG
DSC0021712.JPG
DSC0021810.JPG

Thank all of you who have been along for this ride. I hope you will follow me in the future as I will be starting a new journal soon.

I believe this thread can be moved to completed journals, as I will have nothing new to post here.

Thanks again,

Rappy

Just need my patients to get over here to pick their portions and I will be all set. :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom