TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

Yeah that smell is something special indeed! Have you got a journal up? Would like to see it.

No my journal days are over....I do still enjoy seeing others grow strains i have going :goodjob:
I do have pictures of the purple wreck in flower....it is about a week away from chop I think....depends on how fast it clouds up :)
If ya like I can post a couple pics in my photo gallery :passitleft: Slim420 Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Post away bud! ;-)

Thanks guys!

Day 51 of flowering

We're in the home stretch now. I flushed them both on day 49. They will get 2 more feeds, and then another flush. After which they will just get water until the chop.

Purple Wreck
pw5.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk56.jpg

VK & PW
vk_pw1.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw23.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk213.jpg

It's good to have you here bud! The more positive vibes, the better ;-)

Shot for the reps!

Mmmmm frosty! Tony the tiger would be proud. I love watchin this last bit, well done Sir!

Thanks broheim! I'm hoping they fatten up quite a bit more in the next 2 weeks. I hope my pocket microscope arrives soon as well. I need to see what the hell is going on with those trichs.

LOL! Yeah, I can see that happening. I'm going to go all OCD on those bitches. :rofl:

Yeah I am still learning that two extra weeks ain't much time compared to all the time,energy and funds you put into a beautiful plant! I'm going to let the ones I have going know go until they are ripe! Peace bro

Nice read so far Blaze! Hope to see you pull a nice yield from those ladies as I completely understand the issues of high temps below the equator ;)! I'm subbed, and +Reps for getting this far man!

Thanks AfricanGrower! It's nice to have someone else from the motherland here. ;-) Thanks for the reps as well!

Day 56 flowering

Not much has happened in the last 5 days. The VK has filled out a little but that is about it.

Vanilla Kush
vk310.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk214.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk57.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw24.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw6.jpg

the downward clawed sugar leaves are a sign of too much nitrogen during flowering, I would reduce the amount of nitrogen you are feeding.

Thanks for the tip KJC. They were fed last night with a half strength dose. I might do one more such feed, and then it's just plain water.

Back
Top Bottom