TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

Thanks LA! I can't wait to sample my first batch of home grown. Looks like the PW will be finished earlier than the VK.

Thanks Staker. It's nice to have you here for the final stretch. :thumb:

Lots of photos to share today. My brother took these with his S3. Not bad for a phone.

Day 60 of flowering

Both
vk_pw2.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk71.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk58.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk410.jpg

Vanilla Kush
vk311.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw9.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw8.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw7.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw61.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw111.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw10.jpg

Purple Wreck
pw7.jpg

Thanks bruv. I'm so proud of these girls. I hope I have the willpower to let them cure properly. Just a few more days!

Thanks for the reps and awesome comments guys.

Looks Budtastic man, super frosty, mmmmmmmmm nugs. Making me drool. :yummy:
+reps , looks like its gonna be a nice harvest.

Thanks Stealth! :Namaste:

I've just placed a fairly large order with Bonza Seeds. Should I just it here, or should I start a new thread?

Here is a list of seeds I ordered from Bonza Seeds today. They should be in my hands in time for the next grow.

I have a bit of an obsession The OG and Chemdawg, and the bottom half of the list will reflect this. I'm super stoked about some of these strains.

The Church (Swiss sativa x Super Skunk x Northern Lights) Greenhouse Seeds

Not much info on the site.

AK-47 from Serious Seeds

This easy to grow plant is one of the most popular.

It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odour and smoke. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the "one hit wonder" that the smoke is.

Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.

Blue Cheese (Blueberry x Skunk #1) Barney's Farm

By breeding the famous Skunk #1 “Cheese” through the original and perennially popular Blueberry line, Barney’s Farm has created a productive, easy-to-grow strain yielding incredibly fragrant and tasty buds.

The characteristically intense and pungent aged-cheese aromas are tempered with sweet blueberry notes.

Flavours are soft but assertive, singing of berries n’ cream.

This short, stocky plant has strong side branches that develop tight, sticky colas during a fairly short flowering period.

The potent effects are calming and relaxing – a true sensation for Indica enthusiasts.

White Rhino (Afgan x Brazilian x South Indian) Greenhouse Seeds

Very famous for its medicinal properties. Sweet fruity taste with an intense and long-lasting stoned and narcotic effect

Medicinally effective against insomnia.

Exodus Kush, 60/40 Indica/Sativa (DNA Genetics)

Exodus Cheese (UK) X OG Kush

The Exodus Kush is a cross that everyone has been asking for.

Two unique flavours collide in this hybrid.

The result is a Cheese growth structure,(shorter and wide with heavy dense colas) and the OG Kush strength (mostly being nighttime smoke due to its very strong couchlock affect).

The Exodus Kush is great for the beginner grower giving great yields as well as being very forgiving with minor mistakes.

Don’t let the short stature of her in Veg. fool you pinching is suggested to keep from too much stretching and providing bigger yields.

The flavour starts off like old school classic Cheese then quickly turns to OG Kush, and takes over your pallet with the OG while keeping the cheese ever so slightly in the background.

This mix makes it hard for devoted Cheese lovers as well as the OG Kush loyalists to look any further.

This is your cross!

Deadhead OG, 40/60 Indica/Sativa (Cali Connection)

Original Chemdawg Kush based female marijuana seeds.

The main phenotypes are genuine Chemdawg genetics.

These feminized cannabis seeds are the famed Original 91 chemdawg AKA the skunk VA cut.

As this was the only verified marijuana cut chemdawg gave out.

His online screen name is Skunk VA which explains the reference.

The creator of so many legendary marijuana strains like OG Kush, Sour Diesel and so forth, Chemdawg is a legend of legends.

This cut was crossed to my SFV OGK F4 male. Think Lemon Funk skunk full name of this strain is Deadhead OG ('91 Chemdawg(skunk va) X SFV OGK F4)

Lemon OG Kush, 60/40 Indica/Sativa (DNA Genetics)

Genetics: Lemon Skunk x The Og#18

This is the true Lemon Og Kush a.k.a Presedential Kush made from scratch using the Las Vegas Lemon Skunk Cut and crossing that to the The Og #18 cut. This resulted a good yielding high caylex to leaf ratio flower with a incredíble lemony fuely taste and smell.

The Lemon OG Kush also has very good medicinal values, being good for cancer patients going through chemo therapy, helping with appetite, as well as helping the doctor who needs to relax from a stressful day.

Flowering in 8-9 weeks will give the grower the opportunity to grow multiple crops within a year.

This by far is the most Lemony of all the OG Kush crosses and soon to become a crowd favourite.

No need to pinch or top, the Lemon Kush stays short for a OG Kush variety.

Silver Kush, 30/70 Indica/Sativa (Reserva Privada)

Silver Bubble x The OG#18

Silver Kush Female Cannabis Seeds in Reserva Privada by DNA Genetics, a Dutch based seedbank offering some of the rarest genetics to be made publicly available. These female cannabis seeds are absolutely the pinnacle of the cannabis geneticist art. Taking only the finest medicinal marijuana strains and preparing them to be completely female the DNA Genetics company has excelled in creating possibly the finest female pot or weed seeds in the world.

Bringing two champions together to make seeds was an easy choice for Reserva Privada. The parents of this strain are Silver Bubble and The OG#18. The Silver Bubble has been an Amsterdam favourite for more than ten years and The OG#18 has quickly proven a winner as breeding stock and a powerful smoke.

With the Silver Kush we bring you a great yielding, strong sativa dominant hybrid that has the medicinal power of The OG#18 mixed with the uplifting Silver Bubble, making this strain a must for any sativa grower.

Free seeds 3 x Chocolate Fondue, 20/80 Indica/Sativa (DNA Genetics)

Chocolate Fondue is the perfect balance of Exodus UK Cheese and Chocolope. The Chocolate Fondue is a heavy feeder and an easy pick for the beginner due to the ease of growing and the amazing results. Chocolope and Cheese are great for all-day smokers, they have beautiful aromas and tastes they’re not too high, not too stoned, and their effects will creep up on you slowly through the day. Chocolate or cheese both melt great in a fondue – we give to you - Exodus UK Cheese x Chocolope, when put together, their flavours combine perfectly and the strength increases, this smoke will relax your body AND melt your mind!

Very nice freebies!!

Damn, All these strains sound really, REALLY delectable Blaze :yummy:

The ones that really stand out to me are the AK, the White Rhino, and the Choc Fondue! I have smoked Blue Cheese and Chemdawg before and these provided a really fulfilling high. The Rhino put me on my ass the last time I bought some weight! I could not function in the reality world as it's high only intensifies the longer you're high ;)

I was really looking into Serious Seeds (from a fellow grower) as they are known for their Cannabis Cup Winners. AK-47 was on the list for my next grow along with their Chronic and Motivation strains they are selling!

So many choices, I don't know how anyone can choose a LIMITED amount of seeds at a time. If I could I would grow 20+ strains at a time :blunt:

Good Luck with your current ladies, only a little bit to go. As we say in my country, Hamba Kahle ;)

Ngiyabonga brother ;-)

I've never smoked Chemdawg or any of its lineage, like OG Kush. I've heard such great things about these strains, hence all the OG crosses in my strain lineup. :circle-of-love:

I've smoked quite a bit of White Rhino, and it is one of my favourites. It is a crippling Indica. Really good stuff.

AK-47... I've followed a few grows of this particular strain. It looks like serious shit, and it has been on my wanted list for a while now.

Oh I see, you are going to have a lot of fun with those OG crosses! Kush is such a smooth smoke in my opinion.

I have grown AK-48 Autoflower, and I must say that the AK strains have a lot of vigor and resilience when it comes to growing. One of the best strains I grew (though I have only grown 3 strains so far, ha!) I'm sure you will be able to pack on some heavy weight on your AK-47.

A question: How long do you usually veg for, and how long are you planning on vegging this run?

Well, with this grow I ended up vegging for like 8 or 9 weeks. My grow got off to a rocky start though. This time I'm going to aim for around 4 weeks, or until the plants are between 30 - 40cm in height.

Well, with this grow I ended up vegging for like 8 or 9 weeks. My grow got off to a rocky start though. This time I'm going to aim for around 4 weeks, or until the plants are between 30 - 40cm in height.

Looking great! Reps+ and :circle-of-love:

Interesting read AG, and it makes perfect sense. However, space will be an issue, so I'll be aiming for the 3oz mark for each plant. I will be growing 3 strains for my next grow.

Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom