TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

LOL! I hear you brother, but 3 beasts like yours would never fit into my grow space. So, I sacrifice a little weight for some variety. That, and the fact that I'm still a noob, and prefer to learn at a measured pace ;-)

There are so many strains out there, I don't have the self constraint to only grow 1 plant at a time. LOL!

In other news... my microscope arrived today. We are officially on Amber Alert a.k.a. Defcon 5. Now I sound like a Ganja Geek. :hippy:

Thanks Stealth! :Namaste:

I've just placed a fairly large order with Bonza Seeds. Should I just it here, or should I start a new thread?

I would start a new thread, I personally don't like joining or subing to threads that are 30, 40 or more pages in, takes to long to catch up. In this case your only on page 6, its up to you my friend, I'll follow the thread wherever you post it.
Nice strains though, looking forward to your journal. ;)

D-DAY!!

So yesterday was the big chop. Plants went down after 71 days in 12/12, about 64 days in bloom. They spent the last 60 hours in total darkness. The calyxes on the PW really swelled up significantly in this period. So a few days of darkness at the end does actually pay off.

About the whole process...I just want to say... WHAT A MISSION!! :amazed: It took my brother and I about 3 hours. There is alot more than I initially thought. In fact, a lot more! The pictures don't really do the harvest justice. The entire 90 x 90 tent is almost full of bud.

Vanilla Kush

vk59.jpg

Vanilla Kush

vk215.jpg

Vanilla Kush

vk312.jpg

Purple Wreck

pw25.jpg

Purple Wreck

pw12.jpg

ALL DONE!

vk_pw3.jpg

Thanks man. I don't think they will be fair game for nug of the month though. No worries. Looks like I'm getting more than expected, so that is plenty prize enough.

By the way, I smoked a little of the PW. Much less than I would normally smoke, but I felt it in the head almost immediately. The body stone crept in about 15min later. I think a full hit would have been a knockout punch. We'll find out soon enough.

No, I didn't even think of that. I was just glad all the pruning and tying and hanging was finally over.

I'll definitely do that. I checked on them this morning, and the nugs have shrunk quite a bit. So now I'm back to hoping for 100g.

From your lips to the weed god's ear. I'm starting to stress a little now. The usual shit... Am I going to get a decent yield... why do those buds there look so airy.... did I harvest too soon. Hahahaha!!!

Well tomorrow I will smoke my first real sample. Then we will know for sure. All I really care about is the quality of the smoke. Hold thumbs...

Thanks KJC!

Back
Top Bottom