TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

Thank you stealth!

I checked on them this morning. The stalk snapped easily. So they are going into jars tonight.

I will make sure to post a smoke report tonight or early tomorrow morning. :thumb:

I'm at work now AG. Will be able to give those figures tonight. After my buffalo wings and beer run obviously. LOL!

Nooit brother... Black Label draught! Spur buffalo wings, spicy with 2 x darughts... ahhh... pure bliss!

R5?! When was it ever R5? LOL! I wish. More like R27 a draught.

Spur is usually fairly middle of the road in terms of their food, but their buffalo wings... HOLY HELL! That is some good eating. :circle-of-love:

It was 5 rands at the poolhall only about 3 years ago. My brother lives down in rutensburg, is it.

But if you're getting the draught straight from the tap at Spur then I would expect a R27 price ha!

Yeah, rustenburg. There are places where you can still get a cheap draught for like R12, but as you mentioned, not at a franchise like spur.

Ok, so roughly 80g all in. A bit less than I was expecting, but I'm pretty chuffed.

Stupid question, but can you get high from getting your fingers covered in trichs?

Congratulations on the eighty gram harvest bruh ;)

And YES, it's called finger hash, and if you get enough of it built up on your finger tips you can use fiction and rub your tips together. After doing this a while, and your fingers start heating up, you should notice a brown-black stringy piece of hash!

I hope you didn't just WASH your hands off.

I did wash my hands, because i started feeling a bit weird after about an hour of working with it. My fingers were extremely sticky. I had to wash them about 4 times to get everything off.

So I smoked VK last night and all it did was knock me the fuck out. The PW though, that stuff blows you out of your socks. Very clear head high followed by the body stone. Very impressed

Thanks LA. The VK is a little disappointing, but I'm sure it will get better with a decent cure. Right now, it smells and tastes awful and there is no real buzz it is just very sedating. I didn't smoke much though, and I was quite drunk at the time. That might also explain the 'weird' feeling I had while trimming the stalks that night. It smells putrid, and tastes like damp earth.

So let me talk about the PW some more. If it gets better with the cure, then this stuff will easily become the best I've ever smoked. At this point it ranks right up there with the best. It smells and tastes like minty fruit. It is also a very smooth smoke. The effects are immediate. Within seconds of exhaling you feel very euphoric and clear headed. After another 10min, you are well and truly blazed. The perfect blend of awake and stoned. It is also very strong. I've read that trainwreck is a potent sativa, and it makes its influence known in PW. A friend who has been smoking for more than 10 years came round to sample it, and he couldn't stop talking about how awesome it is. Man, I was like a proud father while he was waxing lyrical about it. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face with an angle grinder. :thumb: I will definitely be growing this strain again.

You won't be disappointed if you do ;-)

Congrats on the harvest!! Sound awesome and PW is at the top of my list of seeds to buy next.;)

Back
Top Bottom