Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

I know you gotta be so anxious. Shes looking delicious

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Oh man I can't wait.....I'm thinkin I will harvest in 2 weeks :thumb:

The hard part is going to be keeping my hands off of it until its cured a couple weeks....I don't know If I have the discipline lol

That and I'm so tired of this bs dried, compressed brick weed that I have to smoke until she is ready..it should be against the law to smoke that nasty dirt weed....I hope I can hold out.....but it won't be long until I have a steady supply of some killer smoke.

:thumb:

I feel ya. Im gonna try to not even sample a little piece until it is cured for at least a month but I would prefer two months...lol

It's going to be hard especially sinse it seems like if I cut mine now it would be better then what ive been smoking. And im not smoking no reggie either.

I feel ya. Im gonna try to not even sample a little piece until it is cured for at least a month but I would prefer two months...lol

It's going to be hard especially sinse it seems like if I cut mine now it would be better then what ive been smoking. And im not smoking no reggie either.

I have a little mix of both reggie and a little loud......I sacrificed good quality for two months to fund my grow....I think it will pay off in the end once I get a steady stream of bud going. After this next run of photo's I will be doing a perpetual auto grow allowing me to harvest a plant a month....Hopefully I can pull at least an oz from each plant and that will keep my wife and I in fresh, good quality meds. I am also thinking of starting a second grow cab at some point. As soon as I'm self sufficient I can put my monthly med budget towards the expansion of my grow. :thumb:

Subbed thanks

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome :passitleft:

Very nice bck. Can't wait to start my grow and copy a lot of the things you did lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just make sure to skip the bad stuff...however...they don't seem to be bothered to much by it.
Patty is one hell of a nice looking plant! I can't believe your patience...I'd be cutting off stems left and right by now! Keep going bud! :thumb:

Thanks Timmy.......When I was alot younger there would have been no way...I would be harvesting a bare stalk...lol
A little older and a lot wiser....never serve a fine wine before its time......I guess because I did get to sample what I took off for back building and it was pretty nice for as immature as they were I can wait until harvest. I will probably not cure any small nugs or popcorn and only do the main colas so I will have some here soon.

:circle-of-love:

Day 35 update on auto's

Wow..things are really starting to rock and roll now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did I mention :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Couple of things to note....P.H......P.H......P.H.....EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I say that because I became a little complacent on this because every time I checked it was 6.5 going in and 6.8 coming out using tap water. 6 weeks straight this went on.....I ignored it until things just didn't seem right....ya know.....been with them the whole way and they just seemed to be a little off. Checked ph coming out...7.3....:loopy: ummm.....hmmmmm......lets check the tap again....7.0 WTH.....I didn't think that the tap would change that much....now I know. A little ph down and I will check them in a few days. :thumb:

Carrie 42 days
20170113_225909.jpg

Gave her a haircut

20170113_230140.jpg

:bong::bong::slide::slide:

20170115_220434.jpg

20170113_230055.jpg

She is in need of some lst...think I will do that tonight....post update later....She really went through stretch this week growing 5" , she is now over 15" tall....might have to bend her over :winkyface: . By not topping her or tying her top down early on, her bud sites are at way different levels.....about 10" from bottom buds to top ones. I really need to flatten her out. I think stretch may be slowing a little as she is starting to flower more in the last day or so and the top seems to be tightening up some.

Hey BC,

I was just going through your journal - lots of cool stuff! I'm very new to this and I have a question about your post on PH here. I'm using soil also and I have gotten conflicting answers on checking PH in soil. When you water your plants, do you always water them with tons of water in order to have run-off to test? I have done this a few times. But I also have heard repeatedly that one of the biggest mistakes people make is OVER-watering. So most of the time when I water my plants I only give them a few cups of water each so the soil is not really even drenched. So which do you do? And if you create run-off every time, how dry do you let the plants get between watering?

Thanks,
PacificPeach

Hello all :ciao:

SO last night the decision was made to start Pattys flush. Since I have never harvested I have no idea of how much amber I like....based on some research and guidance I have decided to go ahead and flush and let her run till she fades out or about 15-20% amber. She is SUPER sticky...looks like someone poured sticky goo all over them.....Her smell is potent..she stinks.....but your quickly reminded of tropical smells...I immediately think of coconut and pineapple....in some rum :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am limited to drying in the bottom of the cab so I think I will dry some on racks and maybe pick up some foam blocks and stick some buds in it like lollipops, I wish I could hang them but just not there yet. After that its off to jars for a cure :thumb:

I am hoping for at least a gram per day of grow...so if I can pull 65 Grams dry I will be stoked.. I will be stoked no matter what. :yahoo::yahoo:

20170211_013126.jpg
20170205_224226.jpg
20170204_0023071.jpg
20170211_012959.jpg
20170211_012940.jpg
20170211_012843.jpg
20170209_2226111.jpg
20170209_222611.jpg
20170209_222558.jpg
20170209_222502.jpg

Hey BC,

I was just going through your journal - lots of cool stuff! I'm very new to this and I have a question about your post on PH here. I'm using soil also and I have gotten conflicting answers on checking PH in soil. When you water your plants, do you always water them with tons of water in order to have run-off to test? I have done this a few times. But I also have heard repeatedly that one of the biggest mistakes people make is OVER-watering. So most of the time when I water my plants I only give them a few cups of water each so the soil is not really even drenched. So which do you do? And if you create run-off every time, how dry do you let the plants get between watering?

Thanks,
PacificPeach

Hey there... and thanks for asking. What I do is water to the point that I start seeing some water come out the bottom and then I stop and let it all run out. then check the runoff. I use 2.5 gallon pots and usually water with about 3/4-gallon of water. The important thing is to let them dry out between waterings. The best way to do that is to pick up the dry pot and feel what it weighs....then water them good and then feel how heavy the pot is....iwhen the pots starts getting light again water good and repeat.....you kinda have to get a feel for it. You also need good ventilation and good drainage in your soil.

I hope that helps :thumb:

I have a little mix of both reggie and a little loud......I sacrificed good quality for two months to fund my grow....I think it will pay off in the end once I get a steady stream of bud going. After this next run of photo's I will be doing a perpetual auto grow allowing me to harvest a plant a month....Hopefully I can pull at least an oz from each plant and that will keep my wife and I in fresh, good quality meds. I am also thinking of starting a second grow cab at some point. As soon as I'm self sufficient I can put my monthly med budget towards the expansion of my grow. :thumb:

That is exactly what my bf and I are doing - trying to become self sufficient :)

I think thats how most small grows start out.....people get tired of paying good money for sub par smoke and meds....At least if you grow it...you know what you got...you know you took care of it...and when its done it will take care of you.

And I even think if you find a seed in some bud you could most likely grow that bean and the harvest would be better then the but you found the bean in.

Most bud I buy looks premature under the microscope

I hope so...I have kishy still vegging out waiting her turn....best Smoke I have ever had and was lucky enough to pull a seed...and she is female. I hope she turns out as good if not better :thumb:

On another note....carrie is having some kinda issue...I will have to get some pics later when the lights come back on....I think is mag def...but not sure.

SO.......Carrie.......The other day I notice a change in the top leaves....I also noticed I forgot to turn the circ fans back on after being in the cab the night before. I though maybe her top had gotten hot so I turned the fans back on and dropped her down a couple more inches. A couple days later and I notice this happening in areas that are nor near the lights. Now I don't think I burned them....so doing some research I think it may be a mag def......what do my fellow growers say...

20170212_181527.jpg
20170212_181524.jpg
20170212_181517.jpg
20170212_181516.jpg
20170212_181512.jpg

If the pics aren't good enough let me know

Back
Top Bottom