Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

That's a beautiful little bud, BC. It may not fill a bowl but I'll be it the best bowl you ever roasted, in satisfaction if not in microwaved taste and effect. :)

She is still in the cab drying....I didn't think it would take this long for that little nug to dry enough to smoke.

:circle-of-love:

Update time :thumb:

I'm a little late this week but here goes

the rest of the cab........

20170214_220224.jpg

Not much to talk about, kishy in the corner being patient....as soon as I harvest Patty I will start doing some work to kishy to get her ready for flower. That is a couple of Mazars in the solo cups....I hope to get at least one female from the three seedlings. You can't really see them but there is also to bag seed sprouts behind the mazars
I also started a caramel for a friend of mine....i'm going to veg her for a week or two and then take it to him to finish. In return I'm getting some free..better than what I have smoke :thumb:

Thats about it for those girls right now.

Patty...day 65

She is finishing up and almost ready to harvest....I have noticed that she is hardly throwing any new pistols out and I assume that.....that is a sign of her time coming to an end. Mostly milky with less than 10% amber. She is in her flush and will be harvested soon.

20170214_212649.jpg
20170214_212632.jpg
20170214_212658.jpg
20170214_212641.jpg

That brings up a question..... is this an acceptable way to dry buds??? In some foam like a lollipop ( not in the light of course)

20170214_220836.jpg

Thanks all

post an update on carrie later

We will be harvesting around the same time. Im so anxious! How long are you curing for?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Not sure...depends on how long I can hold out :laughtwo:

Cant wait to see both of you harvest and do smoke reports. You can use the styrofoam or hang them from lines or coathangers.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I have to dry in the cab so I don't think I can hang them...I was thinking lollipop in the bottom back of the cab with some light protection or laying them flat on some drying racks.

Carrie...65 days from germ

It's been a wild ride for her lately....The stripping still seems to be the right move for her this time around....I think I figured out why she got burnt up pretty good...at least I think. Last week at her feeding I swung for the fences and gave her 4 tsp big grow and 6 tsp tiger bloom in 1 gal of water.....she has seemed to like heavy feedings but I think I may have taken it a bit far...not to mention me forgetting to turn the circ fans back on the next night and temps were in excess of 110 in the upper part of the cab...I think those two things combined resulted in some unpleasant results..... lesson learned. I skipped her feeding this week and gave her a good flush instead. Checked runoff ph...6.5 going in and 6.7 coming out. Trimmed some of the dead leaves off and she is looking better. It didn't seem to damage her buds..just some leaf.

20170214_212951.jpg
20170214_213012.jpg
20170214_220116.jpg
20170214_220140.jpg
20170214_220146.jpg
20170214_213104.jpg
20170214_213130.jpg
20170214_213113.jpg

Thanks all for your help and support

:passitleft: Smoke Report on Patty :passitleft:

It's devastating how much they shrink....I couldn't even take a pic of it :yikes:

3 days drying in the cab and she was a tad dry on the outside....perfect to put in a jar but I was ready to try her out.

I used some scissors to snip me some off and it was amazing how much crystals was on the glass when I was done. The good thing is the nug yielded about 3 bowls worth in the bong i use. Burnt really nice and was pretty smooth for as green as it was. Her taste was a little green but easily overpowered by the sweet taste that crossed your pallet. The best I can describe is it taste like either a pineapple or butterscotch dum dum sucker...lol no lying......the effects were extremely speedy and all in my head...if you were to look you probably couldn't tell my eyes are open. I took a look at the nug under a loupe and it was extremely early for that nug, I should have looked when I chose a nug and picked one a little more mature. This ones trichs were mostly clear. This strain was chose by my wife and is not a super strong strain...I think around 14%. Iv'e been buzzing for about an hour now so I think she is going to be fine when harvested.

I think she still needs a bit more time...she is just starting to fade a little but I think I am going to abandon the flush and feed her a good dose or two and then let her ride out. Is that a mistake....how much more will the plant mature in the 7 days?

I don;t know...being a rookie i'm nervous about harvesting to soon....

Carrie...65 days from germ

It's been a wild ride for her lately....The stripping still seems to be the right move for her this time around....I think I figured out why she got burnt up pretty good...at least I think. Last week at her feeding I swung for the fences and gave her 4 tsp big grow and 6 tsp tiger bloom in 1 gal of water.....she has seemed to like heavy feedings but I think I may have taken it a bit far...not to mention me forgetting to turn the circ fans back on the next night and temps were in excess of 110 in the upper part of the cab...I think those two things combined resulted in some unpleasant results..... lesson learned. I skipped her feeding this week and gave her a good flush instead. Checked runoff ph...6.5 going in and 6.7 coming out. Trimmed some of the dead leaves off and she is looking better. It didn't seem to damage her buds..just some leaf.

20170214_212951.jpg
20170214_213012.jpg
20170214_220116.jpg
20170214_220140.jpg
20170214_220146.jpg
20170214_213104.jpg
20170214_213130.jpg
20170214_213113.jpg

Thanks all for your help and support

They look great - it amazes me how resilient these plants are!

Carrie....well....boy did I screw this one up....my carelessness and swing for the fences mentality was her undoing. Not her fault...she was looking great....she will still finish up and provide some good smoke but she really could have been something....I look forward to giving this strain another go soon and see what she can really do.

20170220_220958.jpg

My take away from this is.....always double check that you fans are on before closing up for the night....and.....just because she liked 6 tsp of tiger bloom doesn't mean she will like 10 tsp.....she probably would have come out ok if one issue or the other.....but not both at the same time....Anything I can do to help her??????

Back
Top Bottom