Be Irie.. BG,WR, and mystery 1st grow

They sure are trying... Here are the other two...
MB1-3weeks.jpg

BG2-3weeks1.jpg

:grinjoint:

Thanks Billy.......:grinjoint: Boss, would you happen to know where the cloneing tutorial link is? I am thinking about taking some clones this coming week. Any advice or any tips from you guys is appreciated.. Peace

And here I thought I had read everything on the site...How did I miss that..:bong: That wasnt what I was thinking but that will work out good if not better... Thanks

OK, time for the weekly update, lots has been going on..All of the main stems have been supercropped and all of the side shoots also.. I added a light mover today so it should spread out the light. The scrubber is on the way..
The temps have dropped into the low and mid 70's with the light mover and the humidifer has it staying between 30 & 35%.

BG1-27 days old,supercropped the main and still recovering. 11 inches tall
BG1-27daysold.jpg

BG2-27 days old SC the main and shoots,the stem lengthis 16" happy, healthy, and smelling good
BG2-27daysold.jpg

MB1-26 days old. SC the main and shoots, it is 13 " high. all seems good..great smell to this one..
MB1-26daysold.jpg

MB2-26 days old sc the main and sides stem is 14" long looking good
MB2-26daysold.jpg

They are all recovering from the supercropping. It has slowed down the growth a little bit but when they recover they take off running.They still have faint yellowing of the tips. I am thinking about putting them into flowering next weekend, and if I can get the equipment I might take some clones later this coming week.Now the praying for females start...:adore:

OK, what do you guys think... I am wondering if it is to early to put them into flowering. I would like to see 3-4' plants, 41/2' would be pressing it. the two non Lst ones are 15 and 12 inches, the lST'ed two stems are 16 and 17 inches long and they are both @12" high... they are 29 days old today... SO, should I wait another week or so or find out if they are ladies?:smokin:

I am going to let all the supercropping heal and the thro them into flowering, most likely this weekend. They are all close to 18 and should be there in a few days... I added a few cfl's for the White Rhinos because they will have to be moved when the others go into flowering.. My sea weed came today so they got their first foliar.. Here are a few pics..Anyone sees any problems then let me know..
WR1.jpg

WR21.jpg

The tent is starting to fill up.
Tent1.jpg

My prediction is this one...
MB1-26daysold.jpg

...will be one hell of a plant! Hoping it's female. :peace:

Thanks you guys...If it wasnt for your journals and all the other good advice from here they would probably look like Charlie Browns Christmas tree....:thedoubletake:

Roo, Good choice, that one was strong the day it was born... Now predict what strain it is....:cheesygrinsmiley: I am scared shitless about the sexing.. I have read to many articles and journals about getting all or mostly males... I will be cloning next grow...Baby steps..... :loopy:

Patience is good..... I am glad I did supercrop, I was afraid at first(didnt want to snap one) but am very glad that I did, they bushed right up and seemed to actually enjoy it... I hope I didnt stress them with the LSTing and the supercropping...They are drinking a ton of water all of the sudden.. Theyare asking wor water about everyother day now.It was about every 3-4 days up until now. Is this normal??

What size pot are they in. The bigger a plant gets the more water it drinks. A bigger pot can hold more water for longer, so the soil takes longer to dry out.

Simply put, your plant is filling the pot with as many roots as possible. The plant is getting bigger, but the container size is the same size so the plant doesent have more water to get too. So it sucks up the water out of the small pot faster.

I have a humongous diesel that I lst'd. It is in a 5 gallon pot, and is drinking at least a gallon of water every 2-4 days. Soil seems to go from wet to dry instantly, the girl drinks so fast.

Hope this helped, im so high its not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom