BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

When i have My fan blowing like this the temps are at 28.2c , is this too much direct wind for the plants?

VimeUhOh

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nope! Mine has that much if not a touch more. That will promote good growth and keep pests away! Just cultivate the soil a bit on the top when you water/feed (not deep enough at all to touch the roots). This will prevent cracks through the soil and allow for better penetration. The reason I mention that is the soil tends to dry out a bit quicker along the top with the air movement. If you can get that RH up it would be great but they look good to me!! Keep it up :)

Nope! Mine has that much if not a touch more. That will promote good growth and keep pests away! Just cultivate the soil a bit on the top when you water/feed (not deep enough at all to touch the roots). This will prevent cracks through the soil and allow for better penetration. The reason I mention that is the soil tends to dry out a bit quicker along the top with the air movement. If you can get that RH up it would be great but they look good to me!! Keep it up :)

Okey thank you My friend you are very helpful :Namaste:

One of the plants is much smaller then the others and it looks very different with the leaves pointing straight up. And another is Also a little smaller but not as small as the smallest. Then the other 3 is about the same size.

I will post pictures as soon i get home :)

Subbed
I've always been curious about barneys lsd cant wait to see how this grow turns out

Well this is My first grow and i dont seems to have My temps and RH under 100% controll so maybe i dont get very Nice buds and quality but i will do My best:)

Well this is My first grow and i dont seems to have My temps and RH under 100% controll so maybe i dont get very Nice buds and quality but i will do My best:)

Always glad to help! Im going through my first grow (in years) as well. Its all about the learning curve. Dont get worried just yet. Im confident with that awesome set up youll get it dialed in. Heck, Im growing in a closet and Im confident Ill get mine dialed in.

This is pictures from day 12:

420-magazine-mobile978094109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile890372972.jpg

And this is the one that is a little bit different, i think something is wrong with it:

420-magazine-mobile1374400287.jpg

:bravo:
This is pictures from day 12:

420-magazine-mobile978094109.jpg

420-magazine-mobile890372972.jpg

And this is the one that is a little bit different, i think something is wrong with it:

420-magazine-mobile1374400287.jpg

Not much for update today, except i still cant get the temp down to where i want it.

It goes up to 29c and the leaves are curling a little bit up.

Anyway, do you guys think i should top My plants or just let them grow?

Hey there Blue. Do you have the option to add another passive intake for more fresh air? Whats the temps in the room outside the tent? If theyre starting to show they dont like it, Id try and get that down a few degrees.

Hey there Blue. Do you have the option to add another passive intake for more fresh air? Whats the temps in the room outside the tent? If theyre starting to show they dont like it, Id try and get that down a few degrees.

I got 1 square passive that is maybe 10x20cm,
And then there is this other passive thing you can place a inline fan, i got 3 different homemade "filters" Made of pvc pipe and leggings. I have used the one that is 50mm, now this morning i changed to 75mm and if that dont work i will try with the 110mm. :)

420-magazine-mobile1207153699.jpg

Subbing up! My setup is a bit smaller :). Also fighting with low RH. Interested to see how you make out!

Im not sure if you two have looked into a humidifier for the space? I have one in mine and it works wonders. Outside is 35-40rh inside with the humidifier on its 65 steady. It also blows out nice cool air which helps if the temps get a little high. You can find them to fit pretty much any space and theyre cheap. Look into water bottle humidifier if you have a really small space. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom