Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Bumble , wow, you and your wife have been thru an aweful lot of crap! It sounds to me however ,..that you are both 'survivors', and that's putting it mildly for sure. Too bad about the wife's folks not wanting you guys around cuz you smoke . Bad news...if I were you I wouldn't wanna be around them anyhow ,..not with that attitude!
Very sad to hear about your 'lads' ...you know how strongly I feel about that...I feel for you 'B',..i really do bud! Prolly the hardest thing you've ever had to do...I couldn't . You are made of some pretty good stuff my friend...stay strong and safe , OK!
Cheers to ya "B'....:Namaste:

Thanks for that update.

Those few words tell a lot about the turmoil you've been through. Finding a mate who has been hrough the perfect storm to help you weather all these changes - and smoke up with you - and give you a place to grow - that's priceless.
Yeah bro, spent the day on Saturday grilling, drinking, and smoking with Captain and his family! It was like the Robinson Caruso compound! Ship ropes hung from all these huge oak trees, tree houses and Lil huts all over! A duck pond and TONS of foliage! Perfect!
Bumble , wow, you and your wife have been thru an aweful lot of crap! It sounds to me however ,..that you are both 'survivors', and that's putting it mildly for sure. Too bad about the wife's folks not wanting you guys around cuz you smoke . Bad news...if I were you I wouldn't wanna be around them anyhow ,..not with that attitude!
Very sad to hear about your 'lads' ...you know how strongly I feel about that...I feel for you 'B',..i really do bud! Prolly the hardest thing you've ever had to do...I couldn't . You are made of some pretty good stuff my friend...stay strong and safe , OK!
Cheers to ya "B'....:Namaste:
Yeppers! This was a life changing ordeal we will never forget. Thank God I had this trailer with me, if not, we would be sleeping on the beach! But you take it as it comes, we have each other still and life has become challenging and new, yet not impossible. Got an interview with an auto parts shop tomorrow. So I've got my fake pee ready and I'm hoping to get it. I'm way over qualified. That would cement the deal and get the party started! So I'm off to bed brother. Thanks my friend. B

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom