CA215's Second Indoor Session

And here are some shots of the indoor tent, we are on day, 38-41~? Things are looking good, although the thought of hermie on the plants is still fresh in my mind i'm now trying to ignore the bad thoughts of, FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH HARVEST!! Doing the math if flushing began the girls would have only flowered 7 weeks, if I do have to harvest earlier than anticipated due to this I am going to push it out as long as possible. Would really like to see these girls go at least 8+ weeks now, (10 weeks was my goal) but we will see. Here are some pics;

overall
100_32183.JPG

Unk smelly plant, idk about this one..
100_32191.JPG
100_32201.JPG
100_32213.JPG
100_32222.JPG
100_32233.JPG
100_32254.JPG
100_32262.JPG

GSC, looking mighty fine
100_3227.JPG
100_32282.JPG
100_32291.JPG
100_32301.JPG
100_32312.JPG
100_32332.JPG
100_32343.JPG
100_32374.JPG
100_32384.JPG
100_32393.JPG
100_32405.JPG

Pineapple! WOW, definitely going to be some tasty smoke, i'm in love with these buds! Smells exactly like fresh pineapple cut open, with a hint of raunchy, almost, new shoe smell.. a raunchy new shoe smell I say... it is so spot on.... man I am baked :high-five:
100_32415.JPG
100_32423.JPG
100_32444.JPG
100_32454.JPG
100_32474.JPG
100_32485.JPG
100_32543.JPG
100_32552.JPG
100_32534.JPG
100_32512.JPG
100_32525.JPG

Another week of life before our eyes! Hope everyone's health, family and friends are in order, prayers and best wishes to everyone in need.
Parting shot of the pineapple, :peace: CA
100_32432.JPG

Beautiful indoor grow Ca, Sucks o n the outside girls would try and anchor them if possible , but looks like you have it under control. Love that glistening on the pineapple, Your outdoor girls are right where mine are looking at the tops , going to be a nice fall and xmas, Have a good one, OG.

Beautiful indoor grow Ca, Sucks o n the outside girls would try and anchor them if possible , but looks like you have it under control. Love that glistening on the pineapple, Your outdoor girls are right where mine are looking at the tops , going to be a nice fall and xmas, Have a good one, OG.

Thanks OG! The pineapple is going to take the cake no doubt, gsc close behind. House is currently reeking just how I like it, people think I breed skunks :laugh: Today the ourdoors tops have pistiled out very nice!! Seems like their filling in fast, at this rate, these are going to be some massive buds, which, you're right, will make for a splendid fall and xma and some fun times around the fire trimmin' :thumb:
Hope you are doing well OG! Keep them girls green :blunt:

Here are some (of the worst ever) micros I just took, wanted to see where we were at or close, damn hard to get a decent picture without removing the girls from the tent. This was with me reaching in trying to be stable while my girl was snapping the photos HA. SO, with that being said, goodluck with what you see :laugh: they are still fun to look at! :tokin: for the record, I am seeing alot of clear but nice big heads on these trichs, no flushing for awhile until I see milky, at least.. thank ya'll for stopin by!

gsc
gsc_1.jpg

gsc_3.jpg

gsc_2.jpg

unk pistily airy girl
unk_1.jpg

unk_2.jpg

unk_3.jpg

pineapple
pine_3.jpg

pine_1.jpg

pine_2.jpg

Want to leave this here also, look for larrybob the creeper praying mantis, don't know if I've updated on this girl, the miracle grow berry kush with un pH'd water, has the most pistils so far, could be from the lack of light, hoping for some early harvest smoke before the full bunch :blunt:
100_32062.JPG

:peace: CA

Everything looking great CA. Nice nugs growing in the tent:thumb:

:rollit:

Thanks for the kind works there stealth!! They seem to be getting way too top heavy, everything is bending and falling on top of eachother. Already starting to look into building a 4x4 scrog for the next run.. Definitely see where I am going wrong, lights are not being used as efficient as they could be, although i've known this, these girls were kind of just thrown into the flowering tent for some quick buddage, not much training went into these. Only training was applied in the first would weeks of veg and the first week of flower to keep everything SORT OF in place :laugh: Here are a few pictures of the girls about 5 minutes ago during lights off (notice I was rushing trying to get pics so they might be a little hazy lazy), lights will flick on in t minutes 2 minutes!! They are looking quite good, starting to see some more yellowing throughout the leaves, going to start cutting down their feedings and start adding more pHd water. Looking to start a total flush in the following 2 weeks, enjoy;
Pineapple
100_32681.JPG

Unkown poop girl
100_3269.JPG

Gsc back right corner
100_32701.JPG

And a light weight over all, sorry about the pictures (i fully know they blow!!) :thedoubletake:
100_32671.JPG

Now time to roll me up my morning spliff and water the outdoor girlies, hope everyone is doing kick ass, one love :joint:
:peace: CA, stay vigilant

Need some advice/suggestions this morning, noticed a white fly around my grow light so I decided to unzip the tent 1/2 around to get a good view of everything, found these little effers.. i'm not seeing any indications of spider mite damage (ie. little white dots accumulated on fan leaves, etc.) just some weird bite marks i've been seeing around the girls. Found these on the gsc, back right corner of the tent. I looked everywhere and the only site I can find in particular is on a fat top cola right cola closest on the light, they seem to be on the "sunny side" and I can count at least 10, but I can see them no where else so hopefully I caught this early.. SO. with that said, here are some pictures!

11957.jpg
21490.jpg

Now that they have exposed their ugly faces, any pointers? Keep in mind the pictures of the girls on the post above are around the 40 day mark and are starting to plump up. Anything I could throw at these mofos?! Thanks for stoppin' by, any input immensely appreciated :Namaste:

:peace: CA215

Doesn't look like white flies, looks kinda like a fungus that I have outside, a stringy white fungus. Can't tell what you have though, those things almost look clear, are you sure they are critters, do they move?

I'd say remove all infected parts and hope for the best, and wait to see if it comes back, seems like a localized problem.

If they are indeed critters, than I have not encountered them.

PS I think I can make out their tiny little legs, will look into this problem furthermore.

Nope I believe you're correct, they may be the nymphs of the white flies. Still growing at a young age, good you caught it at this stage, be vigilant from eggs undernearth the leaves. White fly infestations are no joke, and they'll bring a type of mold with them typically.

"Adults as well as the tiny, clear oval nymphs tend to feed on the lower leaf surface."

Anyhow, I don't know if I'd spray, I'd just manually hand pick the infested areas... Can't be THAT bad since it's indoors right??:Namaste:

Can't be THAT bad since it's indoors right??:Namaste:
I can only hope I caught it early enough :)

Goodshit Les, +reps!! I found some pictures while surfing the web earlier and they look spot on to some damn pre-pubescent white flies, really glad I found those, almost looked like the fan leaf was oozing little drops at first that's what caught my eye to it. After the post I went back in the tent and searched that damn gsc like no other, but not before removing those damned remaining ones from around the nug.. I can't seem to find anymore, and if there are they are hiding within the buds (which would suck, :wood:). Spraying didn't sound like an option to me, they finally turned the point from sweet smelling bud to skunky raunchy goodness, never want to mess that up again by spraying anything on them during flower. Many thanks for giving me some peace of mind, now I know what I got to battle next!! :high-five:

Will update some pictures on the gsc later tonight is time persists!

:peace: CA215

I have positive vibrations for you that everything will be ok.
:Namaste:

Thanks for the positive vibes Les, in fact, reading the above response triggered a music memory from years ago.. Weird how the mind works, hopefully ill have some peace of mind when I go to open up the tent in T minutes 20 minutes :)!

Kottonmouth Kings "Peace of Mind" - YouTube

Good luck on killing the bad bugs.

With your heat problems in indoor, always been my biggest issue when using HIDs, have you considered making the flip to LEDs?

Subbed to see how it works out!
Hopefully we hoped on those suckers quick, cant wait to give everyone a good look over here in a minute, as flush Is coming soon i'm really hoping I can not spot any of these mo fos! I'm actually using a 600W appollo cooltube at the moment, but I am running at 75% 450w. Reasons for my high temps are my grow room is on the sunny side of the house, the room my tent sits in gets sun from sun up to sun down, so with that i get killer temps. I dont have a portable AC either, for cooling the tent off I close the entire house and flick the AC on to about 75, which in return will keep my tent at 81-82. I know this isn't the best but it has to work until harvest as this is what i've been doing for the whole grow :laugh: I probably wont be pulling vegging plants from outside to flower indoor either any more, I saw a lot of odd stuff with these plants and am thinking it was all from the weird transition, plus bringing plants in fro outside just sounds dirty. All in all these girls got flowered because of money issues. i needed meds, still do! So these buds couldn't come any quick.. You all should know how tempted I am to flush these girls, I need my meds!! :tokin: Thanks for subbing up Crawdaddy! Stay tuned brotha, after this grow is buttoned up, we are pulling out the seedbank order.. Should have some killer strains to view :thumb:

Killer grow Ca and it is nice when those huge ass nugs start to bend the branch should be a sweet harvest. Kick those little white flies ass, Peace OG.
I am hoping for at least 2+ oz off the pineapple, so I am pretty happy just from that (you all know I shoot low, :)), and possibly pushing another two on the GSC. I think I was talked into attempting cloning these flowering plants come time, I would really like to save this GSC and pineapple, even push a couple your way, the looks and smell of these buds is something I would really like to share. These white flies are going to be black and blue when i'm done with them :laugh:

Your gonna have to get some yoyo's or some string and tie those girls up for support:)

:rollit:
Haha something like that, right? I have some more of this garden tape I think i'll use, I have been holding off as I like to sometimes remove the plants from the tent, tieing them up to the top of the tent sometimes screws up my plans.. I have my scrog screen dimensions drawn out and have a list of what I need to get.. Next indoor session should be super killer.. I plan on having my tent look something like dutch dragons scrog screen, fucking plump and filled up to the max! I could and should be getting 10 oz+ from my 4x4, so possibly, CA is starting to set his sights higher :laugh: Which is always good we should all push oursevles to the max, who knows we might surprise our selves :Namaste:
Thanks for stoppin' in stealth! Lights flick on in 7 minutes! After a good look see, I will return for an update.
Love&respect, :peace: CA215

You've got plants everywhere! So is this all personal or some cash crop too?

I'm so jealous of the outdoor setup. Looks ridiculous :D I cant grow outdoors and probably wont even if I move to Colorado cuz the climates not the best for it there. Wish i could move to Cali and have a huge outdoor grow but I hear jobs and the economy are a nightmare there.

You've got plants everywhere! So is this all personal or some cash crop too?

I'm so jealous of the outdoor setup. Looks ridiculous :D I cant grow outdoors and probably wont even if I move to Colorado cuz the climates not the best for it there. Wish i could move to Cali and have a huge outdoor grow but I hear jobs and the economy are a nightmare there.
Everything is a legal grow for the girlfriend and myself, both card holders and patients in need of medicine, F*&^ pharmaceuticals & pricey mmj dispensaries. I could be growing a couple more girls as well but I feel being a couple under is always better. We just started attempting to grow our own buds and the first indoor grow was pretty nice getting some of that first homegrown, the outdoor is a whole other story, free light!!! :laugh: it is awesome here in cali, we get some killer light and nice weather depending on location. Spot on about cali economy, getting a job is tough, seems you have to know somebody to get a decent job nowadays. Colorado sounds killer.. would push you to do indoor year round which personally wouldn't bother me :) maybe it would when I see the elec bill HA! Thanks for droppin in' mrbubbles!!

Just got done tending to indoor/out. Everything watered 6.5pH h20 outdoors, indoors I got in to investigate the little effers.. Didnt see anything and I looked at the gsc entirely for a good 10 minutes. Seems it was a "localized" problem on the big nug, which looks freaking killer if I might add! The pineapple is nuts... I drool at the stench :yahoo: getting super sticky and frosty just the way we like it! I decided to stab a couple bamboo stakes into the pineapples root base (oh no) to help support a couple of them fat nugs that were falling over onto the gsc, if there is an infestation on that girl scout cookie, I would like to have the pineapple not lying right on top of the sob! :laugh: So with that. I am out of time, I will return in a few hours with a nice array of update pictures!

Stay green :peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom