Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

Ya I hear ya and the reps were well deserved. :bravo:

One of the things I love about this site is when I'm away from mine, I can visit other grows like yours and others. I love to piddle around the gardens tweakin this, adjusting that and smelling the flowers. Visiting other grows is almost as fun!

Thanks for letting me visit! :)

Re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow

NUTE CHANGE DAY!!!

Today I mixed 15 gallons together in a big tub instead of my old way of adding water then nutes. This is how I will always change my res in the future!!

The girls all have 6.0 PH and 920 PPM munchies devour for an entire week.

I am seeing a big difference between the two different grow environments. This is really starting to become a HOW BAD will the HID tent girls beat the Cabinet LED girls.

Like I said earlier. It is not a fair comparison between 600 watts and only 180 Watts.

Both sets are exceeding my expectations for only 38 days from planting the sprouts.

Let me show you.

LED FIRST

8-7-10_009.JPG

Now the HID

8-7-10_019.JPG

8-7-10_018.JPG

Tent Girl Group Photo

8-7-10_024.JPG

LED Cabinet Girl Group Photo
8-7-10_012.JPG

I am thinking Speggetti for Dinner!!

8-7-10_021.JPG

I am a little concerned about the denseness. Is it good or bad. Should I try to be stretching my plants now?

Anyways, Thanks for all your comments and encouragement!! :surf:

Looking sweet Acer. The root ball looks perfect, nice and healthy. Your girls look nearly ready for the flip to flower, especially the HID cab. Generally, you can expect to be able to flower a plant grown from seed after 6 weeks of development. It has been a while since I had to wait that long to flower, I love using clones! However, I am getting a good reminder as the sprouts from my recent seed purchase continue to do thier thing. The denseness of your plants is ok, just keep ventilation appropriate and you should have no issues. Keep on keepin on.. you are doin great!:thumb:

they look like they are ready to go to 12/12 to me, roots look great, are they shooting one node at a time yet? it looks like it from one of the pics

Looking sweet Acer. The root ball looks perfect, nice and healthy. Your girls look nearly ready for the flip to flower, especially the HID cab. Generally, you can expect to be able to flower a plant grown from seed after 6 weeks of development. It has been a while since I had to wait that long to flower, I love using clones! However, I am getting a good reminder as the sprouts from my recent seed purchase continue to do thier thing. The denseness of your plants is ok, just keep ventilation appropriate and you should have no issues. Keep on keepin on.. you are doin great!:thumb:
Thanks Dr Dan,

I forgot to mention. This is the first week of 12/12. I started last Saturday. I am already seeing hairs from my Tent Girls.

:tokin:

they look like they are ready to go to 12/12 to me, roots look great, are they shooting one node at a time yet? it looks like it from one of the pics

Hey there Scare D Cat, This is the first week of 12/12.
What do you mean by growing node by node yet? They are shooting up several different nodes...is that what you mean? :yummy:

Cordless Dehumidifier Udate!!!

I started using the Ava Dry Dehumifyer. I had to order it. It seems to be working great!!

8-7-10_020.JPG

I went from 50% in my tent to under 40%. I notice if I open the zipper to my tent the humidity goes up immediately. The cabinet is around 45% from 50%. That is because the cabinet does not have the tight seal that the tent does.

001449.JPG

For $22 at Ace. This is a good product. You have to plug it in to charge it. But it is not pluged in and puts no heat when it is not charging and doing its job!!

I have only had it for less than a day so I will see how it is long term.

Looking great Acer going to have some healthy lookin bushes there!

SG

Looking great Acer going to have some healthy lookin bushes there!

SG

Awe.......And to think if I didn't see your island I would be all cramped up in a LITTLE CABINET!!! :lot-o-toke:

Hey there Scare D Cat, This is the first week of 12/12.
What do you mean by growing node by node yet? They are shooting up several different nodes...is that what you mean? :yummy:

8-7-10_0091.jpg

this is what i am talking about, it looks to me they are and it means they are maturing and ready to bloom, notice how it is one leaf and then a little growth and another leaf

Scare D Cat!!!

Sorry for the confusion, today is a wake and bake day!! :theband:

Yes, the nodes are shooting up. There are several. The plant is growing very fast now. This is starting to get exciting!!

Cordless Dehumidifier Udate!!!

I started using the Ava Dry Dehumifyer. I had to order it. It seems to be working great!!

8-7-10_020.JPG

I went from 50% in my tent to under 40%. I notice if I open the zipper to my tent the humidity goes up immediately. The cabinet is around 45% from 50%. That is because the cabinet does not have the tight seal that the tent does.

001449.JPG

For $22 at Ace. This is a good product. You have to plug it in to charge it. But it is not pluged in and puts no heat when it is not charging and doing its job!!

I have only had it for less than a day so I will see how it is long term.

DISCLAIMER... This dehumidifyer does not work like I previously thought. The overal humidity is about the same.

I will continue using it because it does control the odor in my closet. :slide:

81 still is not bad, especially down here in the summer!

SG

Lookin' Good Bro! Was there ever any doubt about the 600w HID outperforming the 180w LED?!?

Lookin' Good Bro! Was there ever any doubt about the 600w HID outperforming the 180w LED?!?

I was under the impression from the company I bought the shed from that the LED would outperform the HID. Of course that was before I found this site and all the great info here! :peace:

thanks for the info on dehumidifyer, so it did not bring it down any?:peace:

thanks for the info on dehumidifyer, so it did not bring it down any?:peace:

Hey Scare D Cat!

The dehumidifyer works great for musty odors. For that I think it is a great product. I will continue to use it.

It does bring humidity down some. But I cannot tell how much. I really don't think it is enough to really make a difference. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom