Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & DWCt, White Widow Max

re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow Max

Ok....today when I looked at the plants I noticed the roots are really getting big.

003428.JPG

Well...not big but for 15 days from planting.....this is much better than my last grow.

The plants are looking healthy.

001429.JPG

Thats it for now. I will be doing my first nute change tomorrow and of course I will have more pics

re: Acers Closet Garden - Cabinet & Tent, Buckets & SH Deep Water Culture unit, White Widow Max

Today I did my first Res Change.

To change the res I use this.

014188.JPG

The only reason I am posting this is because it has taken me a long time to find the best way to change the res for me.

This is a small submersible pumt. Only 50 gph. It fits perfectly into my opening.

008321.JPG

012211.JPG

Root system

016152.JPG

I added GH nutes Flora series.

PPM is at 575
PH is at 5.9

Thanks Everyone!!!

Forgot to post the plants..... Thats the best part!!!!!!

003430.JPG

004407.JPG

Pics with and without the light so you can see the green!!

:goodjob:

Love the little pump, going to go look for one for myself. +reps!

Green, Thanks for the reps. I really appreciate it!!!

Acer, Nice grow those 3 leafed ladies look like twins to my clones !! I believe the guy at the disp said they were some kind of OG hybrid, what are yours ? Nice LED I'm still waiting for mine to get here !! :peace:

Ol hippy!!!! These are White Widow Feminized seeds. I got them at the web site link below.

Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Last wk I bought an 1/8 of White Widow from a disp here. I think they screwed something up, when I got home and opened it up to load a bowl there wasn't a tight bud in there it all looked like either trim leaves or the weakest lookin buds I've ever seen !! I hope you do a better job with yours than they did !! Usually WW is kick ass, but I've had better shake than this and they got me for 60 an 1/8th !! I thinl you'll do much better, they don't have as much help as we do here !! :peace:

ol Hippy, maybe they need to pay you to consult!

I'd rather be their strain tester !! I'll just carry my bong in my tool box and I'm ready for work !! Sativas tested in the morning Indicas tested in the evening !

:rofl: In order to be a good consultant, you need to know the product, right! :rofl:

"Sorry guys, I think I need another rip to compare" :rofl:

And maybe I should pack up a few oz's to study this evening ! Gotta keep up with all these new strains !! Oh yeah and how about a couple jars of tincture and an oz of that bubble hash ! I'll write you up a nice results letter..

Hey Green007 and Old Hippie!!!

Yeah!!!

Last grow I did was very disappointing. It was my first grow ever and I made almost every mistake in the book. I did not have this site. All I have was the absolutley terrible instructions this grow box came with.
This grow Box came with a DWC grow tub with terrible instructions. Halfway through my grow...I found this site and was able to revive my plants. However it was too late to get anything decent at harvest.

THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT!!!!! I HAVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Acer, Now don't forget you have to mail everyone who helped you a nice fat oz of your very best buds !!! :rofl:

Ol hippy!!!!!
Yep, When I get my goal of 10 Lbs harvested out of this little tiny cabinet grow..and defy all odds of production because of all the great help I am getting...

I will send everyone, and I mean EVERYONE that has remarked on my journal a Big Fat Oz!!!!!

Multiple posters and generous + reppers will be given a bonus!!!

Forgot to post the plants..... Thats the best part!!!!!!

003430.JPG

004407.JPG

Pics with and without the light so you can see the green!!

Nice looking little girls, bet they become beautiful ladies.:bravo:

Nice job, + reps

Thanks Dr Dan!!!:wood:

Back
Top Bottom