Calyx Hunter's - Soil - Multi Strain - 4X4 Tent - 600W HPS

Day 13
The Hindu Kush is still kicking a$$
I will be topping the OG Kush clones very soon.
This is always my personal goal when growing from seed: See how long I can keep the cotyledons green and healthy

Day_13c.JPG

Day_13a.JPG

Day_13b.JPG

:surf:

A little extra CO2 never hurts a plant. I think I may try a mushroom kit next time. I've grown them before from spore print to harvest and they are fun too. I think I may go with some shiitake or crimini not psilocybe cubensis.

CO214.JPG

My soil is looking good and almost dried out and the plants are loving it. The clones are really taking off now so I may top them when I get home. I really only want about 5-8 branches or tops per plant as I will be fitting more into the flower tent for some good variety at harvest.

I smoked some of my Jedi Death Star last night. Check out my complete Jedi Death Star grow by clicking the link in my signature

I also gave the OG Kush clones an under cut. I removed all the lower stunted growth leaves and branches. The new fan leaves coming out are full and getting voluptuous and green. I noticed two of the clones have brown and cracked main stems above ground and about 2-3 inches up. It looks bad but they are growing well so I won't worry too much.

I'm getting the 4x4 tent ready. I cleaned it out and wiped down the inside. I even got my newly constructed drain table put inside. I think I may be transplanting and putting everything in the 4x4 very soon.

Day 18
All is looking well
I'm concerned about the cracking on two of the OG clones on the main stem. When I transplant I will bury the cracked portion of the main stem about 2-3 inches up from the ground. We'll see how that goes. I will transplant and move to the 4x4 tent this coming weekend. I'm super stoked on my drain table, we'll see how well that works. My next project is to design and build a 6 site top feed system.

Day_18a1.JPG

Look at the nice branch development since topping
Day_18b1.JPG

The Hindu Kush is a monster. It's a feminized seed too!
Day_18c1.JPG

Here is a progress comparison between two photos. This is only about a 6 hour difference from lights out at night to lights in the morning. Notice the wrinkling that spreads out to a larger leaf over night. AMAZING!!!
Day_18d.JPG

Day_18e.JPG

:headbanger:

I love me some Hindu Kush!!!

I've never had it. I can't wait to try a 100% indica. There are so many cross breads out there it's high time I take a million steps back and start where I'd like to. I love indicas. I want to try what most Kush hybrids started from. I'm thinking about using Tiresias mist to hermit a branch and get some seeds and pollen. I almost want the Hindu to hermie and pollinate the other 4 strains.

Day 20
I just want to show the amazing Hindu. It is so bushy and branchy already I really hope it's not a male.

Day_20a.JPG

Day_20b.JPG

I'll be topping the Hindu very soon as it is already at its 7th leaf set including the single blade set which has beautiful branches. These lower sets will become clone cuttings.

Just subb'd!
Just checked this out looking good. Really interested in how the different strains grow. Are you going to give them the same nutrients? Is there any research into different strains needs. LOL As you can see I have way too much time on my hands, so I'll be following your grow. Nice start! :goodjob:

Looking good for sure!
Thanks SemperHi I'm so lucky my wife is awesome and let's me have a room to grow in.
Just subb'd!
Just checked this out looking good. Really interested in how the different strains grow. Are you going to give them the same nutrients? Is there any research into different strains needs. LOL As you can see I have way too much time on my hands, so I'll be following your grow. Nice start! :goodjob:
Welcome TrysHard and ask anything you want.
I'll be using the same nutrients then adjusting as needed. My goal for this grow is no yellowing until last week of harvest.

Is this not amazing for 20 days after popping soil?!

It actually is. My Red Dragon was bushy like that too, but it didn't grow nearly as fast. Nice. :thumb:

Thanks SemperHi I'm so lucky my wife is awesome and let's me have a room to grow in.

Welcome TrysHard and ask anything you want.
I'll be using the same nutrients then adjusting as needed. My goal for this grow is no yellowing until last week of harvest.
Running multiple strains I assume is easier in soil as you can vary each plants nutrients. With a hydro system like mine I'm not sure if it is wise to try multiple strains. Maybe if I just stuck with one type all Indica but different strains.

Running multiple strains I assume is easier in soil as you can vary each plants nutrients. With a hydro system like mine I'm not sure if it is wise to try multiple strains. Maybe if I just stuck with one type all Indica but different strains.

Multiple strain grows can be difficult to manage. I've never ventured into the hydro realm but that does seem like it could make things difficult. I would think that the nutrient needs wouldn't be that much different between strains.

Back
Top Bottom