Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank You, Boo!
That’s gonna be a nice haul at harvest.
I hope so, maybe even a record breaker...(if I didn't just jinx her by saying that :oops: )

:bravo: on winning Plant of the Year, Carcass. Your Super Silver Haze was definitely a beauty and it prompted me to buy SSH seeds, too.

I think I'm just going to stay away from flowering supplements from now on.
Wait, what?

Didn't you just win POTY using those supplements? (Congratulations by the way. She was awesome!)

And didn't I just recently purchase some EasyWeed based on your success with it, and despite being rattled by the 18 K rating?

And now you're switching lanes without signaling and saying no more "from now on?"

Does "from now on" mean never again will you use the stuff that I've got sitting here un-opened?

NOTE: Most of the thoughts above just kind of snuck in. Don't know what got into me. All I really meant to say was congrats on your POTY win! :laugh:

I’m more apt to say records. She’s a beauty in all aspect!
Thanks, Nev! She already holds the"box" record for the number of buds on 1 plant...Hopefully, they get fat enough to break another record!
Congrats on your PotY win Carcass!
:thumb: Thank You, Boo!
Exactly what @BooWho2 said
:thanks:
Thank You, Azimuth!
it prompted me to buy SSH seeds, too.
I'm going to get some more of those seeds too- that was one of the easiest plants I've grown..
Does "from now on" mean never again will you use the stuff that I've got sitting here un-opened?
I've sworn off of flowering supplements quite a few times, but for some reason, I keep going back...
I'll keep using the stuff, but I'll probably use quite a bit less from here on in...(1 scoop, instead of 2)
on the POTY win Carcass!
Thank You, Shed!

Hey, I did another root rinse on the BBH this morning (9 gallons) Fed her 6g/mc afterward, so I should know in 4 or 5 days, if it helped (or hurt)anything...

Good morning C Winner :)

Congratulations! You grow the most awesome plants and this special recognition from your peers makes me BIG SMILE for you.

You really are just an absolute fucking legend!

Congratulations! You grow the most awesome plants

Thank You, Trala!...I just try and make the next one better than the last one... :thumb:

Thank You, Trala!...I just try and make the next one better than the last one... :thumb:
Me too, but mine never seems to carcass, if you know what I mean.

In fact Mimmy was even worse that those two Gorilla Girl clones I ruined.

It’s like I’m regressing! I’m like a grow Benjamin Button.

It’s like I’m regressing! I’m like a grow Benjamin Button.
Progress will be easier with those nits finally out of the way, the sky's the limit now, Trala!
Congrats Carcass! And if you're trying to make the next one better, I'd say you really appear on track!
Thank You, Stunger! It's almost time to figure out what the one after this one's gonna be... :hmmmm:

POTY..nice job!:woohoo:

I'm just gonna jump back in here. I know I've missed a lot.

Had a nice chat with your son. Has that Beetle looking sweet af.
Glad he kept the patina.

Exactly what @BooWho2 said
:cheer::woohoo::adore:

:bravo: on winning Plant of the Year, Carcass. Your Super Silver Haze was definitely a beauty and it prompted me to buy SSH seeds, too.

+3 4 5 6?

:bravo: on the POTY win Carcass!

Good morning C Winner :)

Congratulations! You grow the most awesome plants and this special recognition from your peers makes me BIG SMILE for you.

You really are just an absolute fucking legend!
What they said @Carcass ..... Congrats...:ganjamon:

Congrats on the well deserved Plant Of The Year win and on your current beautiful chunky girl who could win some awards! :party::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom