Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

And here's the three of them...the big one is due for some defoliation later today...
Which one is the big one? šŸ˜

You patience is truly a virtue this time around, my friend! :Rasta:

I'm still not getting the warm fuzzies from this gal ....she's growing, but nowhere near as fast as they usually do....(Critical Kush)
I'd find it hard to believe that she's not going to turn out to be a total box filler in time.

I'd find it hard to believe that she's not going to turn out to be a total box filler in time.
Thanks, Stunger- She's here for the duration, so we'll see what she ends up doing...or not doing..:oops:

Thanks, Shed!
The box gets down to apx 70f at night (lights out), so it's not the cold...and actually, I'm ok with the way the little ones are growing- I think they'll both do fine once they see some sun- it's just the (and I use the term loosely) "big" one that seems to be growing about half speed...
But, I'll keep her going, she might just surprise me!
or not...

Happy Thursday!
How about a little update on the 2 soon to be outdoor girls?

Well, the big one in the middle isn't doing much, but the 2 outdoor-bound girls are doing great...
4-18-24.jpg

Critical Kush#2- She's already got a few branches
ck2.jpg

Yeah, the root situation is pretty ridiculous, good thing she's moving out on Saturday...(4/20)
ck2 roots.jpg

And then there's the Somango- 3 days older than the CK, and an inch shorter...but healthy as a horse!
Somango.jpg

Got Roots?
Somango roots.jpg

Here's what their outside quarters looked like this morning.
before.jpg

And a few hours later- each spot got 3 gallons of Fox Farms OceanForest, 12 tsp. of grow dots, and a goodly portion of Dynomyco mixed in with the existing soil . Not sure what I'll feed them when the Grow Dots run out of gas in a couple months, I'll probably go with good ol' MegaCrop...

This area gets full sun all day, so they should do pretty well..

Also- this area has been our pet cemetary for 30 years, so there's Rats, Hamsters, Mice, Lizards, a Dog, 3 Cats, and a few snakes buried there....kinda morbid, but there's lots of nutrients about a foot and a half down...:rip::)
after.jpg
And that's my little update for today,
Thanks for looking,
I appreciate the support...šŸ’š

Happy Thursday!

Well, the big one in the middle isn't doing much, but the 2 outdoor-bound girls are doing great...
4-18-24.jpg

ck2.jpg

Yeah, the root situation is pretty ridiculous, good thing she's moving out on Saturday...(4/20)
ck2 roots.jpg

And then there's the Somango- 3 days older than the CK, and an inch shorter...but healthy as a horse!
Somango.jpg

Got Roots?
Somango roots.jpg

before.jpg

And a few hours later- each spot got 3 gallons of Fox Farms OceanForest, 12 tsp. of grow dots, and a goodly portion of Dynomyco mixed in with the existing soil . Not sure what I'll feed them when the Grow Dots run out of gas in a couple months, I'll probably go with good ol' MegaCrop...

Also- this area has been our pet cemetary for 30 years, so there's Rats, Hamsters, Mice, Lizards, a Dog, 3 Cats, and a few snakes buried there....kinda morbid, but there's lots of nutrients about a foot and a half down...:rip::)
after.jpg
Thanks for looking,
Lots of work but looks good & ready to go & the family members below helping too, full circle :thumb:

Thanks, Shed!
I unintentionally used that swick cup with all the holes in it- in this application, the only thing all those holes do is make it go through twice as much water- that one uses about a pint a day, the other one in the regular cup uses apx. a cup a day.
I'm sure things will even out after Saturday...

Thank You, conšŸ‘
the family members below helping too, full circle
Hey, just 'cause they're dead, doesn't mean they're useless... šŸ¤Ŗ

Those outdoor ladies are looking super happy!
Thanks, Ke0ncp!
They really are! I think they'll do well ..
Been a while since I've grown photos out there...
hope I've still got "it" šŸ¤Ŗ

Hi C Plow :)

Omg yours looks like a beautiful ground cover! I wish my Honey would take a leaf out of her grow book. I fight daily to try and keep mine flat, not even joking.

I love the pet cemetery come grow bed. Not morbid at all!

We sometimes have a cheeky snooze on nightshift and one night a sad sacked morbid nurse commented that there is no way she could lay on a bed a person has died on.

Me: Iā€™d legit sleep on top of the corpse if it means a lay down! Mumma needs a nap!

Lolling!

#AntiMorbid4Life

Happy Thursday!

4-18-24.jpg

ck2.jpg

ck2 roots.jpg

Somango.jpg

Got Roots?
Somango roots.jpg

before.jpg

after.jpg
Thanks for looking,
Don't you forget those unicorns šŸŽ¶

Like riding a bike...
:thumb:
Omg yours looks like a beautiful ground cover!
Thank You, T - She's actually kind of an odd one, she doesn't seem to want to get taller- I may have to use the hooks to lift the branches, instead of holding them down...šŸ¤”
Don't you forget those unicorns šŸŽ¶
You sound like lil' Nova!:love: (she's ALL about the unicorns:kiss:)
unicorns.jpg

Their last pic before 'moving day'

*edit- forgot to mention that they both got topped yesterday above node #6

Hope you have the best night ever :)

Just in case you forgot. Love ya guts.
You too, T!
Have a wonderful weekend...
and I love ya guts right back.. :love: !

:thumb:

Thank You, T - She's actually kind of an odd one, she doesn't seem to want to get taller- I may have to use the hooks to lift the branches, instead of holding them down...šŸ¤”

You sound like lil' Nova!:love: (she's ALL about the unicorns:kiss:)
unicorns.jpg

Their last pic before 'moving day'

*edit- forgot to mention that they both got topped yesterday above node #6
they're looking good, Fat Bottom Girls, hope the up pot goes smooth

Back
Top Bottom