Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

With your stunning pics and review I was right there enjoying the smoke with ya! :bong:

Thanks bro, here try some, until yours is ready.....:passitleft:....Your own buds will ready soon enough. It's a wonderful day, when you can quit your 'guy'. :)

Coming in late but great looking grow. I'm subbed.

Welcome Beleaf, so happy to have you. I've seen you post before...love your screenname. Your not late, this one is just starting, and there are lots of plans, and plants on the horizon. I hopefully won't futz them all up. ;)

Thanks bro, here try some, until yours is ready.....:passitleft:....Your own buds will ready soon enough. It's a wonderful day, when you can quit your 'guy'. :)

Welcome Beleaf, so happy to have you. I've seen you post before...love your screenname. Your not late, this one is just starting, and there are lots of plans, and plants on the horizon. I hopefully won't futz them all up. ;)

I doubt you will! Those nugs you shared look unbeleafable! :bravo:

gotta watch out for da boogyman ;) dudes, I'm in Vermont. Was just in Springfield looking at a car haha, small world!

Small green world! I'm digging your plans for that nook. CFL to LED was my progression as well. I added HPS, as it was cheap, and I could use it to heat the house in the winter. I do like the extra photons, so I kept it. Best of green to you! :high-five:

Small green world! I'm digging your plans for that nook. CFL to LED was my progression as well. I added HPS, as it was cheap, and I could use it to heat the house in the winter. I do like the extra photons, so I kept it. Best of green to you! :high-five:
Nice, do you have any advice for the switch to LED? I'm excited to try something new. What about begging for a little under cfl so there is no stretch? At least seedling stage?

What is everyone from God's country...lol.

Vermont... Did my winters there at Killington Sky Resort.

Renegade
Haha, are there a lot of vermonters on here? I'm from ny actually, upstate, moved to vt after getting a job out here and I love it.

TBM, The story always starts with one lil ol' plant, and a lonely CFL.....then your hooked. :)

I've tried other lights, but I like to Veg under flouro ...currently 6400K CFLs, and then harden them off in the flower tent, for a week or so, to acclimate them to the LEDs. Typically, that keeps the nodes tight. They transition better with the LED imo. Anyway, aside from the GLP, these particular plants got away from me in Veg, as I wasn't able to care for them for a week or two, so they aren't great examples. Looks like you are upgrading your grow as you go along, out of necessity -- which is how it happened for me. I just had a plant....and went from there :) I'll be checking it out, looking great!

Interesting, what kind if lights are in the flower tent? I am upgrading slowly, haha. I haven't gone all out because I haven't really had the space. Now that I do I'm definitely going to go with the LED. Thanks for the advice on the LED though. I've had such a hard time really pinpointing what I want to do/buy, there's just so much out there now lol.

Interesting, what kind if lights are in the flower tent? I am upgrading slowly, haha. I haven't gone all out because I haven't really had the space. Now that I do I'm definitely going to go with the LED. Thanks for the advice on the LED though. I've had such a hard time really pinpointing what I want to do/buy, there's just so much out there now lol.

Currently I have (2) DS-100 watt units in there, but at times, have up to (3) 100w units in there which have (50) 3w LEDs each - along with the HPS, which runns 400-600w. There's so many options today, and they are all getting better and better. I went with an American company, that uses American diodes. I'm not sure, but I think it's manufactured/assembled in China, which I'm fine with that. Warranty is here in the states. I've used it already, after a power outage messed something up (likely surge), and the customer service was awesome. They are a sponsor here at 420M.. Advanced LED Grow Lights I'm looking at getting one of their new XML lights, which are the one of the very best out there, imo. I may also decide to DIY some panels, they aren't hard to build. :peace:

------

Beans have landed in just 5 days! O yeaaaah. Time to Veg up something new.

The girls..

FloorSeed GLP.2 Day 25 flower, 28", and groups

IMAG08565.jpg
IMAG08574.jpg
IMAG08688.jpg

THCB.2 Day 4 flower 18"

IMAG08654.jpg

Widdow-Skunks about a week into flower 26" and 31"

IMAG08667.jpg
IMAG08435.jpg

:thanks: for following!

You wanna pick one? :) I'm totally down. :)

I'll pick the other (not sayin yet) ;) :peace:

Wellllll, since you got regular Panamas, I'm guessing you're thinking a male might be fun, so I bet you'll be running a Panama. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Strawberry Sour Diesel sounds like fun, and a guy would have to grow Holy Grail 69 just for that advertised bouquet - sounds delicious.

:blunt:

Looking awesome, cs.

The xml is tempting. I really like the ex flower and the ex veg displays. I think I'm deciding against the xml because I want to be able to get them as close as I can in flower and the 10w diodes may not be suited for that. They are more full cycle lights and I wonder how distance plays with the separate intensity diodes. It has dimmers, but what would be the point then?

Looking awesome, cs. The xml is tempting....

Thanks Canna! I like a bit more space with mine, but I can certainly appreciate your style, it's working for you! ;)

Plants are looking amazingly healthy as usual!

Thank you AS! I'm allsmiles too! :) Let's hope there are only a few bumps this go, just enough to learn a bit, and keep it interesting. :)

Ha! I'm looking at all these beans ... wondering what GT will pick :hmmmm: and what I'd like to smoke next. :)

Wellllll, since you got regular Panamas, I'm guessing you're thinking a male might be fun, so I bet you'll be running a Panama. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Strawberry Sour Diesel sounds like fun, and a guy would have to grow Holy Grail 69 just for that advertised bouquet - sounds delicious.

:blunt:

I haven't even decided, it's wide open. :) I got the Reg Panama seeds, so I can keep a mother (non-femmed) if one of them is a keeper, so I wasn't planning on running her necessarily. SSD does sound like a blast, and I'm guessing that HG69 might be a sleeper as well as a tasty treat. I'd be happy to run either :yummy: or even one of the Panama, still your call bro ;)

I've been eye'n Amherst Sour D, which is a local strain....I'm curious to see if it's the real deal. Also, Animal Cookies looks like a damn beast, and Candyland too ... love these type of problems! :) It be cool hearing suggestions too.

Peace & Nugs!

Thanks for the info, care. Advanced led may be a bit too pricey for me at the moment. I am thinking of going with topLED. I think ill veg for a few weeks under CFL, maybe just to get them going and then put them under LED, even to just preserve some life of the lights. Your plants are looking great! Can't wait to see the end results.

Thanks for the info, care. Advanced led may be a bit too pricey for me at the moment. I am thinking of going with topLED. I think ill veg for a few weeks under CFL, maybe just to get them going and then put them under LED, even to just preserve some life of the lights. Your plants are looking great! Can't wait to see the end results.

:thanks: TBM, I try to give them what they want. ;)

I've followed some of the topLED grows, and they seem to outproduce anything else that I'm aware of, around the price point. There's a bunch of them out there now, and I haven't heard of a bunch of them going down, which is good. Sounds like a great buy, you're gonna love it! :)

I'm no longtimer, but I've vegged under LED and CFL, and I find that I have better control with the CFL, so that's what I do, until they get too big....then the LED spread and penetration gets em to the next level. :)

Back
Top Bottom