Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Panama is doing well, and is very light reactive at just a couple of days old - which has typically meant a strong plant in my experience so far. Stawberry Sour Diesel committed suicide, and she didn't leave a note. She sprouted perfectly, but when put under CFL, she leaned over, dried up, and went dark purple. If she's still lifeless when I get home, I'll give her the last rights, and send her on her way. I may have had it warmer than she liked temps were 63-84F, so I'm not sure what happened.

I also started a Heavyweight Fruit Punch this morning, and also put a SWD self-seed directly into Coco. It will be my first Coco run. If she wants to be strong, and likes the Coco, I'll finish her up. Otherwise, she'll just be an experiment. So that I have enough plants on hand to fill the 4x4, I'm going to start another seed later today, and will likely drop another couple soon. I'm going to have more seed'lins than I can flower, so I can pick the most vigorous of them, if I have to. :peace::420::Namaste:

hi CS, i can tell you that your setup and plants inspire health and order M8 and i love it tho'!!!
this thc bomb is really going to be a beast like the one before with bigger budz for sure !!!

i send very green vibes to you and the garden CS.

hi CS, i can tell you that your setup and plants inspire health and order M8 and i love it tho'!!!
this thc bomb is really going to be a beast like the one before with bigger budz for sure !!!

i send very green vibes to you and the garden CS.

Thanks ECD, she's a bit better than the last. I hope you are right. :high-five: I'm loving your grow bro, it's freaking dense, and frosty. Best of green to you ECD!

Mmm looks like some lovely frosty buds, nice work

I topped mine the same way hope i get as good results :thumb:

:welcome: I hope so too! Did your plant look like this one? The other THCbombs that I see are more sativa looking, and mine looks like pure afghan/indica. Be even better if you had some pics ;) Either way, welcome, make yourself at home :Namaste::peace:

Photo update:

GLP.2 - Day 50 flower -- she looks good, getting the fade. I gave her a feed tonight, which will likely be her last. She's due to be pulled in 19 days. I think she'll be right on target or earlier.

IMAG10766.jpg
IMAG10827.jpg
IMAG10868.jpg

THCBomb, Day 19 flower. she's praying so hard. Older growth has a little Cal-Mag defic, but otherwise, she's hooked up.

IMAG11066.jpg
IMAG11005.jpg
IMAG10978.jpg

WWxSK topped girl day 29 flower

IMAG11194.jpg
IMAG11225.jpg

WWxSK Too Tall Sally Day 27 flower \

IMAG11136.jpg
IMAG11104.jpg

Peace love and green, green nugs! :peace::Namaste:

Holy Bat Crap CareStaker, those shots are amazing!

Holy Bat Crap CareStaker, those shots are amazing!

:thanks::high-five:

Your girls sure are pretty!:thumb:

:thanks::high-five:

Thanks REG , and AS They are such a motley crew. I'm seeing good vigor from them all, but I notice a lot less frost on the self-seed GLP, so I'll file that away for future thinking, on how to grow from seed. Maybe it was the low humidity over the winter, or maybe I need to update my Ushio... Not sure, but it's worth remembering. Who knows, maybe she will smoke just as good. Guess I'll have to do some testing :)

Hoping to have a Fruit Punch, and a Cotton Candy coming up soon. Panama is doing well. Forgot that girl was a long timer. Oh well, I might top her a few times, and put her in early, and let her grow under stretch. :) I need to turn some plants. :)

...and for fun...

In the Grinder today:
A cousin nug from the same batch as the one I entered in the NOTM this month. This is immediately post-wash I think. I like how dark she got. Great all rounder, SWD ;)

IMAG64261.jpg

Nice Grow! On Board for the Panama!

Thank you! Great to have you along, make yourself at home! I'm looking forward to seeing her grow too. I hope to catch a nice pheno. :high-five:

Looking great CS. :popcorn:

Thanks Stealth! Your bush is pretty sexy too!:hookah: :)

The WWxSK are going bonkers, and the rest too. I've got the next group ready...just need one or two more, to fill up the space. New AC went in today.
Will get some photos tonight! Peace and love!

Group shot.
-Panama showing around node three. -One Cotton Candy lived, yay! -One Fruit Punch sprouted, and one -Strawberry Blue mutant.
There are also a couple of WiddowSkunk monster crops that have just rooted, and are being re-vegged. One Monster-WWxSK is now my first plant in Coco.

IMAG1297_1_.jpg

GLP (Floorseed)- is actually 47 days today, I posted day 50 above, but it was 40. Might have been a bit lifted. :) She got FloraKleen final flush, and will be watered with molasses, as needed, till chop. She reeks of cat piss, and menthol, with a hint of mint. I cannot make out the lavender on her yet.

IMAG12175.jpg
IMAG12282.jpg
IMAG12384.jpg

Tall Sally, WWxSK She's day 32 here. She's got some N claw from an early bump against her low limit, early in flower, but she's packing it on without stop. I'm thinking she's going to go more than 8 weeks, and she's maybe got about 5-6 left. She's going to be fat. Her buds are already bigger than the GLP that's about done. Like small eggs. She smells like Grapefruit and berries. Very sweet smelling. Crazy plants grow straight up and don't eat or drink much.

IMAG12605.jpg
IMAG12515.jpg
IMAG12634.jpg

Topper WWxSK At 34 days flower. Fed her yesterday, she eats more than her sister, and doesn't have any N claw. Buds are about as big, more calyx and less pistol than her sister. Slightly different bud structure. I pulled them all off the boxes/risers to get them further from the lights, as I was seeing a reduction in Trich production, from them being so close. They are now responding very well.

IMAG1118.jpg

THCBomb.2 Day 24 flower. She's still hooked up, is eating heavy, and is starting to frost up.

IMAG12806.jpg
IMAG12824.jpg
IMAG12923.jpg
IMAG12934.jpg

Peace and love.:peace::Namaste:

Gorgeous, CS! You got the skills, man! Everything you produce looks great. I was loving the first GLP and then we got to the others, and they're just as pretty!

I just topped my WWxSk and it barely slowed 'er down. Mine has that same wide skirt that yours have, but it looks like they want to grow straight up from there? Odd branching pattern - my bottom ones are all 6 inches long already - it has the shape of a pyramid. :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps comin your way!

Thanks man, trying to keepem green :) :peace::Namaste:

Gorgeous, CS! You got the skills, man! Everything you produce looks great. I was loving the first GLP and then we got to the others, and they're just as pretty!

I just topped my WWxSk and it barely slowed 'er down. Mine has that same wide skirt that yours have, but it looks like they want to grow straight up from there? Odd branching pattern - my bottom ones are all 6 inches long already - it has the shape of a pyramid. :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps comin your way!

Aww shucks. :) Thanks for the kind words and Reps+ GT!
I'm glad I decided to journal them. I have high hopes for the next round too. I just transplanted Panama, and fumbled her a bit, she didn't care. I like her already, thank YOU for that. ;)

The WWxSKs are just nutty freaks. I have no idea what to expect with them. They don't eat a lot, yet they keep growing as they bud. Straight up in the middle, and sideways at the bottom. I kept meaning to top the other one, but she got away from me, and I like to see a strain grow on it's own at least once. Should sog/scrog VERY well. The untopped girl takes up more floor space, but they look like they will do about the same. I think we are both going to be happy. Now I need to see that pyramid. Peace to you and your garden GT :peace::Namaste: :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom