Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

Hey dude, looking real nice. How do you like the sensibloom lineup? I was checking that out today at the store. May end up going organic, though. Got my lights, gonna get a new journal growin. Those buds are looking nice, man. Can't wait to see the finished product :D

Great update CS, your plants are looking fantastic.;)
My White Widow had that ammonia smell while it was growing also, but made very nice smoke, with a nice smooth taste once cured.

Man, that's good to hear! I hope she smokes like yours did bro! Hope your OG is finishing up well. Gotta be close?:peace::Namaste:

Great update - and I very much agree they look perfect without any training :peace:

Thanks very kindly, Budnoob2! :thanks: I had the room to let them 'go', and I'm not the best trainer, so they are all happy accidents. I'm going to have to up my game for the next round, trying to fit 6 different Sativa Doms in there.

Hey dude, looking real nice. How do you like the sensibloom lineup? I was checking that out today at the store. May end up going organic, though. Got my lights, gonna get a new journal growin. Those buds are looking nice, man. Can't wait to see the finished product :D

Thanks bro, good to have you along. I've been using it for ~4 cycles, and I like it so far. What I like is that I can feed it to soil plants, and not have to pH it -- it will buffer itself. You can also feed pretty heavy, and not get a lot of salt buildup in the roots - with 10% runoff. I don't flush my plants until the pre-harvest flush now, and the taste is spot on. I've not run into a problem with a plant until now. I'm having a little trouble with my WWxSKs, but I'm sure it was my issue. I'm hoping they hang in there - cause the buds are already some of the largest I've had. Just went deficient, and I'm still losing leafs, but I think she's back on track :Namaste::peace:

Peace and love! :peace::Namaste:

You don't have to pH? Do you check PPM? Sorry if you have mentioned all this already, I'm too stoned too search :( you should train just one plant to mess around :D I love the bushiness. You could grow some real bushes under all that light I bet.

You don't have to pH? Do you check PPM? Sorry if you have mentioned all this already, I'm too stoned too search :( you should train just one plant to mess around :D I love the bushiness. You could grow some real bushes under all that light I bet.

Hey TBM, I don't measure PPM, but can estimate based on my feed. My tap is 9.3 consistently, going in. Sensi pH-Perfect, will take it down to 5.8-6.2 depending on how hot the feed is. After measuring it for about a month without ever adjusting - I just stopped measuring. :) The pH will rise as they eat, so if you go from a full-soak to full-dry, you will run the full range of nutrient availability. The trouble I am having with the WWxSK is likely due to the fact that I deviated from this, and fed when they weren't quite dry enough, which pushed out some nutrient = deficiency.

It's enough light to cover, I'll just run out of space. Love a big fat bush!
Wish I could fit 6 of these.

IMAG62091.jpg
:circle-of-love:

:peace::Namaste:

Nice plant CS...

Hey something I just figured out....You been calling your one strain Spicy White Devil, I got some the other day, mostly because I liked yours so much, and it actually SPICE White Devil, at least on Seed pack label, i just noticed on website it SPICY, weird.

Nice plant CS...

Hey something I just figured out....You been calling your one strain Spicy White Devil, I got some the other day, mostly because I liked yours so much, and it actually SPICE White Devil, at least on Seed pack label, i just noticed on website it SPICY, weird.

Thanks CD :peace::Namaste:

Is it one of the tiny ziplocks, or a full breeder pack? When I get back home, I'll check my pack. It sounds like a typo though.

It one of the full breeder packs, and it has it on 3 or 4 different spots, so either the breeder pack is typos or the website LOL... Spicy sounds better though IMO.

I agree, 'Spice' sounds ... awkward. That's the same breeder pack I got this time. Looks like it caught a case of the Spanglish. :) I just started one, that arrived in the same packaging that you have, so I'll be on the lookout for any differences. I'm hoping for another beast, but floor space is getting tight, so I will have to keep her within a limit. Maybe build a cage for this tent too. :peace: :Namaste:
Very nice! :circle-of-love:

:thanks: She was a peach to grow, and the smoke was very Sativa based, with just the right touch of Blueberry. Much loved in the house. Couldn't bear to not have any of her kicking around, so I started another of her. Blue sky, and green leafs my friend! :peace::Namaste:

Hey TBM, I don't measure PPM, but can estimate based on my feed. My tap is 9.3 consistently, going in. Sensi pH-Perfect, will take it down to 5.8-6.2 depending on how hot the feed is. After measuring it for about a month without ever adjusting - I just stopped measuring. :) The pH will rise as they eat, so if you go from a full-soak to full-dry, you will run the full range of nutrient availability. The trouble I am having with the WWxSK is likely due to the fact that I deviated from this, and fed when they weren't quite dry enough, which pushed out some nutrient = deficiency.

It's enough light to cover, I'll just run out of space. Love a big fat bush!
Wish I could fit 6 of these.

:peace::Namaste:

ahhh, sweet. I just bought a ppm reader but I don't think I really needed it, either. Oh, well. that's such a nice looking plant. are they naturally changing color or are you manipulating certain deficiencies or somethin'?

ahhh, sweet. I just bought a ppm reader but I don't think I really needed it, either. Oh, well. that's such a nice looking plant. are they naturally changing color or are you manipulating certain deficiencies or somethin'?

I'm sure the PPM will come in handy, I just haven't had the need with my bags-O-dirt. :)
That plant was a fall/winter run, so temps were 60*F or even a bit lower, along the outside wall of my grow area. She really took on color, when the temps fell. From my reading, lower pH levels may also create conditions, that are more favorable for anthocyanin (blue pigment) to be in large enough quantities.. LED lighting, also seems to have an exciting interaction, as seen on the purple tops of petioles, of plants grown with LED. I plan to run a scrog or full tent, of just SWD or Panama (if she colors), this coming winter, in hopes of having a purple jungle! :)

Very nice, I may be able to drop temps here soon for my plants. I really want to learn how to manipulate certain things to bring out colors. Maybe I will drop the pH on my blue cheese :) good info, thanks man

Very nice, I may be able to drop temps here soon for my plants. I really want to learn how to manipulate certain things to bring out colors. Maybe I will drop the pH on my blue cheese :) good info, thanks man

I think you'd create problems if you dropped it in soil, but in coco, that might be a good test to see if it's true. Come to think of it, BID is the purplest of purples, and he's in coco I think. :hmmmm: Since we're coco-ing.....I just started my first coco plant, which is a monster cropped WWxSK so it's female..just coming out of flower and back into veg. :peace::Namaste:

It one of the full breeder packs, and it has it on 3 or 4 different spots, so either the breeder pack is typos or the website LOL...

DSCN19265.JPG

Spicy sounds better though IMO.

i simply love SamSara Seeds.
i'm not an expert but i have a large big nose..:cheesygrinsmiley: which is really trust-able ;)

best southern vibes to you Friends.

good to know! Will try it with my blue og in coco then :D ill be interested in checking out your coco grow. I've been nervous to start one for some reason but it seems pretty straight forward.

Haha Spicy White Devil! It's like a White/Latina stripper.

Samsara seeds has some kick ass strains. I'm growing their Ultra Violet Auto which I just started last weekend.

I would like to invite everyone to my new journal... Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology ....:circle-of-love:

I'm there! :circle-of-love: I might be coming into a bit of the growology pretty soon:cheesygrinsmiley:, I just started my first soiless plant, and I'm LED shopping. I might not post much, but I'll be following along, great thread Dennise! :peace::Namaste:

Haha Spicy White Devil! It's like a White/Latina stripper.

Samsara seeds has some kick ass strains. I'm growing their Ultra Violet Auto which I just started last weekend.

SWD is a hot blooded sexy beast, no joke. :yikes: I am addicted, I started another. :yummy: Spain is killin' it, and Samsara has some tight gear. I'll be over to your digs soon to check out your auto, I just got a free one :)

good to know! Will try it with my blue og in coco then :D ill be interested in checking out your coco grow. I've been nervous to start one for some reason but it seems pretty straight forward.

Cool man, I am about to post some pics, of the coco plant. So far, so good, check it out. :Namaste::peace:

:popcorn: Your page makes a Dark Lord smile :)

Glad it pleases, your Dankness. :headbanger:

Peace, love!

Trying to get update, and pics uploaded, takin' forevs. :)

Update :cheer:

One plant was harvested, GLP.2, at 57 days flower - which was a sucessful test of a self-seed grow. Essentially bagseed, but of a known strain. She did not seem to have the same vigor, as the seed that produced her. Her parent was a s1 hybrid. Anyway, the smoke is great - test buds are soooo tasty. The smell, is overpowering, in a sweet, super green way, with trailing tomato menthol, mint, and lemon. You might make out some lavender, and floral tones too. Sweet, heady and complex. I'll post approximates, in a few days. I took most of her lower branches two days before chop. She's not very heavy, not a big yield - maybe a little over 2.

IMAG14822.jpg
IMAG14835.jpg
IMAG14842.jpg
IMAG14872.jpg

THCBomb is a bomb to grow, she just needs all of your nutes, and extra CaMg too.
She's makes rocks, they are super heavy flowers. The effects are immediate, and a knockout - a day wrecker for sure. Can see why people like her now. She's ~20" and she should do about 3 or so.

Day 37 flower

IMAG15382.jpg
IMAG1550.jpg
IMAG15581.jpg
IMAG15412.jpg
IMAG15611.jpg

Some Widdow-skunks...they are surviving. They went deficient, but I'm still hoping they will be OK, and will yield about 4-5+ each. Topper is doing well, she's putting out some very large buds, I just need to keep her happy till harvest. I'm thinking 2 weeks feed, 2 weeks flush. BARette is also doing well, but she seemed to be much more deficient that Topper, and is now slower to mature. Thinking 3 weeks feed, 2 weeks flush. Node spacing on the mains/tops is about 5'' apart for reference. I'll drag the ugly beasts out for photos, at next feed. :) Some of the buds are the size of small pears, and appear to have good density.

IMAG15023.jpg
IMAG15711.jpg
IMAG15722.jpg

Coco v. Soil hopefully, not a disaster!
My primer, and first time monster-cropping.

These are cuttings from Topper in early flower, and have just started to reveg. I rooted them in Rapidrooters, with clonex. The plant in coco, is very healthy. The original leafs, from when she was taken, are still attached, and are at the bottom of the plant. In this case, the coco is growing better, and I aren't exactly paying attention. :) Should be fun.

Soil
IMAG15124.jpg

Coco
IMAG1525.jpg

Both
IMAG15282.jpg

Panama, aka Stinky Peach. I've already hardened her to the LED/HPS & she's responded well after the transplant and topping. She looks pretty good, so I'm going to push her along even faster. She's a breeze to grow so far. Thanks GrayTail!

IMAG15164.jpg
IMAG15182.jpg

Strawberry Blue, just a little 'Ling, needing a transplant

IMAG15082.jpg

Cotton Candy, looking stable, needing a transplant

IMAG1510.jpg

Spicy White Devil. She looks dark, and chiseled, like I remember! :)

IMAG15241.jpg

Must have skipped Fruit Punch, she's a little punchy anyway. Sour Diesel looks too miserable to post. I'll minster to her though. She's on life support, has a private room, and her own light. I'll give her a few more days, then assume that her long stem was kinked somewhere in the transplant, or watering-in. I'm really appreciating having the extra veggers, so that I can adjust, if needed.

Peace, love and great green nugs!:peace::Namaste: :thanks::420:

Back
Top Bottom