Carestaker's - Hybrid LED / HPS Powered 4x4 - Various Strains

That's exactly the same, except you have built a stouter structure out of her. Mine was super stretchy from seed, and I wasn't able to give them a lot of attention. I'll run them again, very fun plants.

Yours does really look exquisite, GT. She's going to knock the dust off the roof of the clown car :helpsmilie:

Very nice flowers! I'm onboard :popcorn:

:hug: Welcome, and very nice of you to say, thank you, Lester! Very pleased, to have you along! :peace::Namaste:

Big thanks to all at 420! Peace, love, and great green nugs! :peace:

Tell TALL SALLY I think I'm in love again.

Tell TALL SALLY I think I'm in love again.

She's been asking for you Reg :circle-of-love: And thank you. ;)

Well, that sure escalated quickly!

Everything looks picturesque. You have so many girls hanging on your arms. Lol

Thanks Canna! Thankfully, Ms. Staker let's me get away with it ... :)

just beautiful!

Thanks TBM ! :thanks:

GLP is smelling less ammonia like, and more Smokey cranberry, and minty skunk. I think the lavender is now present too. Great thing about her not frosting up early, is that her trichs are all maturing together. She's starting to look Like I remember. I think she's going to surprise me. Going to give her another ten days or so.

tmp_IMAG1332-957612926.jpg

The THCBomb is getting super fat, so I need to get a fan on her top. She's going to be a budsicle. :)

WWxSK, are making huge buds, and they are still building them. Going to be interesting!
I flushed (florakleen) Sally, and then gave her some molasses, as she was showing ph issues.

Panama is going nicely. She went from 3 fingers, to 7 finger fans, at node 3, which I think is a lucky start.

'Lings are all doing well. CC, Fruit Punch, Strawberry Blue, all responding well.
Peace and love!

Wow.. are those colors for real, or influenced by the LED? It looks like orange streamers dipped in sugar! I love the structure and the dark green leaves. Makes me wish websites could have a feature enabling us to smell your grow. I bet it is super pungent.

Im pulling up a chair and seeing this one through!!
/BA

Wow.. are those colors for real, or influenced by the LED? It looks like orange streamers dipped in sugar! I love the structure and the dark green leaves. Makes me wish websites could have a feature enabling us to smell your grow. I bet it is super pungent.

Im pulling up a chair and seeing this one through!!
/BA

:welcome: BA! Very cool to have you here, make yourself at home! I'll dropping by your digs shortly, to catch up :)

That pic was natural light (window) no flash - so it's as close to accurate, as I can get it. She surely does smell like crazy, you guessed it. Very sticky and firmly spongy, huge range of super smelly scents, essential oils, terps etc. She's got some acrid top note that was ammonia, but that has rounded off, and then smoke, cranberry, pine, mint, lavender, skunk, and green lifesaver. Like purple smells, but green:hmmmm:...anyway, she's really coming together, and she is going to bless me with some fine smoke. Thanks for asking, and giving me reason to gush - with such flowery verbosity. :tokin:

Peace and love! :peace::Namaste:

That was seriously descriptive!! I read it and re-read it because it sounded like you were describing some of the weed I grew last round; Blimburn Tijuana. Smelled like cat piss when it was harvested, then cured to a sharp pungent dark rose.

IMG_128315.jpg

After reading your post I cracked one of the jars stashed away and deeply inhaled... loaded a bowl, and relaxed.

This is such a great hobby.

That was seriously descriptive!! I read it and re-read it because it sounded like you were describing some of the weed I grew last round; Blimburn Tijuana. Smelled like cat piss when it was harvested, then cured to a sharp pungent dark rose.

IMG_128315.jpg

After reading your post I cracked one of the jars stashed away and deeply inhaled... loaded a bowl, and relaxed.

This is such a great hobby.

After seeing that stunning example, I just did the same ;) I love seeing those longer trichs all lined up. Has fun-time written all over it :)

Big thanks to :420:

Fed THCBomb today, Day 29 Flower

FEED: I'm at 10ml/g per feed, every water, Sensi bloom, 5ml/g (B52, BigBud, BudCandy, Sensizyme) 2ml KoolBloom. Runoff is .2 pH below inputs.

I'm supplementing 10ml/g in addition to the full nutes:thedoubletake:, and she's still got a little Ca mottling on her oldest fans. I'm going to take them soon anyway. :) She Bomb. ;) :circle-of-love:

IMAG13451.jpg
IMAG1355_1.jpg
IMAG13494.jpg
IMAG13823.jpg

Topper in the corner

IMAG13654.jpg

BARette :)

IMAG13635.jpg

Peace and love! :peace::Namaste:

A quick short story, with pictures. I was sprouting a Strawberry Sour Diesel that just keeled over, and dried up. I was, let's just say - annoyed. I tossed it like a booger, into a pot that had some peppers in it, and then forgot about her. I went to feed my pepper plant, and see this.

IMAG13972.jpg
IMAG13994.jpg

Of course, she franksteined herself, and then went looking for light. Stetchy-McStretchskins here, trying to race the pepper plant for the sun. Anyway, she went through all that, and she's looking all Kate Moss on the stroll....so I can't just toss her again. So, I did the best I could to cut her out, and move her into her own condo. Could get crowed in the future. Someone might get voted off the island. :( Maybe just stabilize her, and then top her, and then and put her in 12/12.

IMAG14103.jpg
IMAG14115.jpg
IMAG14253.jpg

Panama looking lovely. She gets topped tomorrow, above n3. Don't know from there.

IMAG14273.jpg

I'm certainly not winning any training contests anytime soon. :)

IMAG14312.jpg

But, they all have their own personalities, such as they are :circle-of-love:

Peace and love :peace::Namaste:

LOL, fun stuff, CS! I see a whole buncha roots on that seedling - that's amazing. :straightface::scratchinghead:

And Panama looks entirely fake/plastic. Purdy!

Stetchy-McStretchskins is a Superhero. You can try your best but you can't kill her CareStaker.

You got a survivor there CS! Take care of her bro!! :thumb:

:high-five: Going do my best, CH, Thanks bro! :peace::Namaste:

Sexy shots mate, Helluva stretch on that thing there. :cheer:

Thanks Lester! She's gotta grow into those long legs. I'll make some room for her. :circle-of-love: :peace::Namaste:

LOL, fun stuff, CS! I see a whole buncha roots on that seedling - that's amazing. :straightface::scratchinghead:
And Panama looks entirely fake/plastic. Purdy!

Thanks GT! She's a little ball of determination. She earned her spot, so I'll figure something out.

Panama is doing well, and is starting to get some root under her. I see a big jump in growth coming soon. I'm going to top her today, to try to sit her down in the pot, and fatten up her stem a bit. She's a stinker already. No mistaking what she is. :) I'm going to look back in your journal to get some ideas. I almost forgot, she's a Reg seed... so Imagonna pray for no balls. :peace::Namaste:

That sour diesel is a fighter. I'm pulling for her.

Who needs training when you got plants like that. :thumb:

Thanks AS! I agree bro, I hope she's saved some fight for flower, but I'll baby her if needed. I'm pulling for her too. :green_heart::peace::Namaste:

Stetchy-McStretchskins is a Superhero. You can try your best but you can't kill her CareStaker.

Let's hope...I barely got matching socks on today! :) :peace::Namaste:

Tenacious Sour D.

Great update CS, your plants are looking fantastic.;)
My White Widow had that ammonia smell while it was growing also, but made very nice smoke, with a nice smooth taste once cured.

Back
Top Bottom