dynamite1.jpg

dynamite_2_.jpg

dynamite_4_.jpg

dynamite_5_.jpg

Camera 1
camera_1.jpg

Camera 2
camera_2.jpg

you forgot to mention the carbon filter and fan. lol.

your system is looking killer. it looks like you had a good plan before you started, very clean. how did you choose this system and did you have help planning (if this is your first hydro setup). it looks too good to be first time lol.

picks of roots are awesome, nice rooting space.
i cant wait to see what these babies can do.

do you have experience with this type of system? these nutes?
have you grown w leds before?
do you mind telling us what you used in the past (lights, plant count, yield) so we can gauge this led grow with your skillz. (like if you got 1lb off 15 plants, 1k hps in the past, and you get 1.5 lbs off of this 1k setup then the leds were a good choice)

this is the first 300w panel led grow i've seen.

you forgot to mention the carbon filter and fan. lol.

your system is looking killer. it looks like you had a good plan before you started, very clean. how did you choose this system and did you have help planning (if this is your first hydro setup). it looks too good to be first time lol.

picks of roots are awesome, nice rooting space.
i cant wait to see what these babies can do.

do you have experience with this type of system? these nutes?
have you grown w leds before?
do you mind telling us what you used in the past (lights, plant count, yield) so we can gauge this led grow with your skillz. (like if you got 1lb off 15 plants, 1k hps in the past, and you get 1.5 lbs off of this 1k setup then the leds were a good choice)

this is the first 300w panel led grow i've seen.

Ok I believe it is a 90 can fan and a 6 inch vortex fan
As far as experience goes....uhhhhh.....I have grown in soil (3x3x8) 10 plants supernatural nutes 1x 400w MH light. twice. thats it. We got about 1 1/4 lbs dry good smoke from it.

But a lot of my buddies grow and I've been around it a long time, as far as ideas go, I just read a lot of the posts in here and put some ideas together.)
I have a knack for building things, i guess. Thanks for the positive flow Wheel!

500+ grams, i am assuming total for both grows.
thats 250g/400w= ++.5g/w for each grow.

Nice job man, takes many a ppl years to top .5g/w.

i hope these LEDs work out for you, kind of a big chance with them being so expensive and the technology not completely proven. . . yet.

Ya for now its 6 23W CFL's but there will soon be 12.

How close are those CFLs to the plant? They look kind of spaced. If they aren't close, they should be (1"-2").

The LED panels are the equivelant of a 1000W HID

Hmm... 600 watts of LEDs or 1000 HPS. Think I'd rather have the 1kW HPS. Or a 600-watt HPS for flowering and a 400-watt MH for a separate vegging room.

"Tarp that load"

Haul lumber on a flatbed?

How close are those CFLs to the plant? They look kind of spaced. If they aren't close, they should be (1"-2").

Hmm... 600 watts of LEDs or 1000 HPS. Think I'd rather have the 1kW HPS. Or a 600-watt HPS for flowering and a 400-watt MH for a separate vegging room.

Haul lumber on a flatbed?

The CFLs are between 4-8 inches from the tops
the led panels are EACH the equivelant of a 1000w HPS and also they cover 50 sq ft apiece, (opposed to 25 for an hps i believe?)
Tarp that load = protect your piece

the led panels are EACH the equivelant of a 1000w HPS and also they cover 50 sq ft apiece, (opposed to 25 for an hps i believe?)

Being a scientist and an engineer, I'd be careful how you throw that word "equivalent" around.

equivalent how?
PAR watts?
Lumens?
Size of Buds?
area coverage?
grams/watt?
canopy penetration?

How do they measure equivalence and does it really measure up to what you want? just sounds like salesmanship to me.

If you pulled over 1g/w in dirt with a 400 watt MH before, you're going to have to pull 3.33grams/watt if 300w led truly is equivalent to a 1k HPS.

not to mention your supplementing 150w flouro, something which wouldn't even make sense if you were running 1k HPS.

if you can pull 3.3 g/w i will worship you like buddah.

Back
Top Bottom