Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

chaosridden

Started with 10 seeds. 7 sprouted. 6 made it.

2 of them came from some pretty good nugs. The rest came from some pretty good mids.

I am hoping for 3 females.

set up:
11 cfls totaling something like 40,000 lumens (12/12 from seed)
4x3x2 closet. fan blowing air in one side and out the other.
day temp stays around 78-82 degrees.
night temp is around 70-78 degrees.
started them out in expert gardener soil (no nutes in it).
I have Fox farms Nutes. Grow Big, Big bloom, and Tiger bloom.

Her are a few pics to get started...
..from the mids..
picrs2ndgrow.jpg

pcirs2ndgrow2.jpg

..and these 2 from the nugs:yummy:..
picrs2ndgrow3.jpg

and a group :cheesygrinsmiley:
picrs2ndgrowgrpic.jpg

If i forgot to mention anything in the set up let me know.
:allgood:

2 weeks it will be. thanks ms.fox.

well we are now down to 5 plants..Im not sure what happened but its like right below where the leaves start the stem was just extremely flimsy and weak. couldnt even hold any of the leaves up.
BUT.. a geat GREAT thing happened to me :cheesygrinsmiley: my boodah that sells to me got white widow. 2 seeds :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood: they are germinating as we speak.. i do not mind at all if they are a couple days behind the rest. Im just very excited and hope they germinate and GROW like crazy and are females. or at least 1 female.

of course this is all setting aside the fact that it could be some other strain and the other dealer could've just been like oh this is "white widow". The bud was dank as shit though. But as far as i am concerned/know it is white widow.

Im not sure what happened but its like right below where the leaves start the stem was just extremely flimsy and weak. couldnt even hold any of the leaves up.

You gotta a little breeze blowing on your babies? They don't look like they're stretching too much.

I do have a breeze on them.. its a fan on medium speed show i go down to slow? I have it on medium because it is also my exhaust. but i dont really need to worry to much bout exhaust tho because its really cold right now where i live and if i open the window in the room outside the closet it never gets above 84 degrees :blushsmile:

last night i cleaned out the rest of my closet :cheesygrinsmiley: as to make a bigger grow room. It use to just be sectioned off where the plants were. Now its completely empty except my current grow.M'lady has the camera or i would put up a pic of the room. i will later. I cant wait. Im going to grow MJ plants no doubt. But I am going to major in ethnobotany so i may grow some other small medicinal plants .And growing plants is my favorite thing to do or close to it so it will be fun as hell. Update on our ladies later today. :allgood:

Update:

Enjoi :rollit:

Plants 1 and 2 (mids)
picrs2nd1and2.jpg

Plant 3 (mids)
picrs2nd3.jpg

Plants 4 and 5 (nugs)
picrs2ndnugs.jpg

group photo
picrs2ndgroup.jpg

they seem to be doing very well. Im going to walmart to get five 2 gallon pots. will this be enough since im doing 12/12 from seed? I have three 4.5 gallon pots but i didnt know if i would need something that big.

and heres that future grow closet (MAYBE).
picrsfuturegr.jpg

it is 5.5ft tallx3ftx4ft. what watt HPS and MH would you (being any of you) use for a room of that size?

cool thanks mcbudz.

I went to the local lowes AND walmart and there was NO soil without time release SHIT in it. They are going to out grow these cups pretty soon i think. Time to take a trip to the next town over... i hate that place. they have a super walmart tho. Fox farms would be nice.

last night one of the lights fell and knocked over a nug plant. No telling how long it was laying there.its not completely dead. The stem is acually very strong still but the leaves are VERY drooping tho. The other nug plant i transplanted into a gallon milk jug and put tape around it to keep out the light. kind of droppy as well.i hope they pull through.. and i Put another plant ina 1/2 gallon milk jug. I dont think that one was totally ready to transplant. when tried to get it out of the cup all the dirt just fell out and roots were exposed and all sorts of shit went wrong haha. but it seems to be doing fine. all the good ones are the ones that seem to be in not so great of health. I dont want to move them to the big pots (4.5 gallon)because i can only fit 3 of those under the lights i have right now and i COULD get lucky and get more than 3 females. I see the heads of some white widow tho :)

im glad to hear it should be ok. that seed is from the best bud other than the white widows :cheesygrinsmiley: no burns. the light fell during the off cycle. Its kind of picking up a bit now acually. starting to straighten up and what not. thanks for the gelp guys and gal.

chaosridden...
YOU'LL BE FINE :)

you should see the abuse I'm putting my current plant thru...I can't seem to hurt her :)

You'll be fine...just love 'em more..:grinjoint:

Peace :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom