ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

mr. cronic,
Bet your weather is better then mine. Have a cronic Valentine`s Day, my friend.

Thanks for stopping over there man, I was kinda taking on water trying to look up good info.

no worries man Have a Great Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend

I never get caught up on reading. Things look great. I shall return later to catch up.

its ok I find it hard to catch up when peoples journals are this long or even longer lol
pictures help a lot tho lol Chronic Weekend to ya TGE

TGIF Happy WeedKend Cron

Hey Dani Chronic Weekend to ya man

High there Cronic great freethe weedday to you :peace::love::peace:

Great Freeweed day to you too Brother and a Chronic Weekend to ya

mr. cronic,
Bet your weather is better then mine. Have a cronic Valentine`s Day, my friend.

weather looks sucky today maybe ill take a pic later and post it in OMM's off topic thread

Hey Cronman, Happy Freeweed day and a Kushiful weekend to you! :cheer:

Hey Brotha Relaxed Great Day to ya man and a Chronic Weekend

chemdog is sweet sticky dank and its strong
I don't know how to describe taste all I know is it has a nice taste, sticky fingers and its stoney stuff

My Chemdawg D BX 3 tastes like sooper-gloo smells. And it smells like an onion starting to go bad (or garlic chives).

:thanks::Namaste:Happy Sativa /Valentines Day Cronic and fellow 420ers!:circle-of-love:no problem, I'm not familiar with the term "full melt". I let the weed sit in the ice & water for 20 minutes, blend, let it sit again, then blend again, the pull out bag 1, all the bags under bag 1 are hash.

save the weed from bag 1, and run it through the entire rocess when done, or watch vids on net and chose what you like. That's how I did my first coffee filter hash that was not bad, but I probably wasted a lot of trichs my 1st run. again, I found that you can get another chunk from trichs that did not rinse out when the first bag was pulled, the technique method is perfected every time you do a batch. I have yet to do a batch w/ all 7 or 8 bags because i'm lazy & impatient, nothing to b proud of, but I stay happy! feel free to pick my brain if you are going to try either method, I learned it by doing it & using vids, one step at a time.

Sorry Cronic. Trichs posted this to help me out and im not sure how to repost so I just copied and pasted:) lol. Anyways Thank you for all the awesome info. Now to process:)

My Chemdawg D BX 3 tastes like sooper-gloo smells. And it smells like an onion starting to go bad (or garlic chives).

But I bet its good shit eh :thumb:

WTF LMAO mate that sounds a little differnt :passitleft::rofl::rofl:

sounds dank

I gotta say Jaga I agree. I'm not thinking that sounds to pleasant. Happy valentines to you and yours Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise

:thanks::Namaste:Happy Sativa /Valentines Day Cronic and fellow 420ers!:circle-of-love:no problem, I'm not familiar with the term "full melt". I let the weed sit in the ice & water for 20 minutes, blend, let it sit again, then blend again, the pull out bag 1, all the bags under bag 1 are hash.

save the weed from bag 1, and run it through the entire rocess when done, or watch vids on net and chose what you like. That's how I did my first coffee filter hash that was not bad, but I probably wasted a lot of trichs my 1st run. again, I found that you can get another chunk from trichs that did not rinse out when the first bag was pulled, the technique method is perfected every time you do a batch. I have yet to do a batch w/ all 7 or 8 bags because i'm lazy & impatient, nothing to b proud of, but I stay happy! feel free to pick my brain if you are going to try either method, I learned it by doing it & using vids, one step at a time.

Sorry Cronic. Trichs posted this to help me out and im not sure how to repost so I just copied and pasted:) lol. Anyways Thank you for all the awesome info. Now to process:)

no worries man
I usually screen that was just to try out of curiosity and boredom
ill try bubble bags one day im curious about bho but theyre trying to make that shit illegal here lol

Hey Buddy. Hope you got/get a call from the lady I told you about. She had an emergency with her daughter to day. I helped her out a bit, but told her to call you. She was almost frantic....bad pain. She has her card already.

nope
Sounds like you had a fun day tho Buddy :thumb:

We sure did CHH. Ate Baby Backs. Fooled around in Waikiki for a bit. Stopped and bought a new printer. We were just plain old happy all day.

I told that woman I can not provide for her. Without your help, I couldn't even provide for myself, Brother.
I hope she calls man. Not only to help her, but you could increase your number of plants, although I don't know where you would put them!
:scratchinghead:

Chronic,I to have a few ?'s about O.G kush.
From what I have read.It like's to be a little stretchy during veg and want to bush out in flower?
Do you believe it to be linked to Chemdawg?
Does it handle well to stress.Topping,bending/cropping?
I have seen what you have done with it and I think I will be very happy with it.
Also is Chemdawg a mix of a Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush?
Thank's Buddy.:thumb:
and Congrat's again on another MOTM. Nomination :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom