ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Oh hey we're not on the same page. I was talking about bubble hash you get from mixing your sweet leaf up in ice water to strain out the trichomes. I'm not messing with any extractions, at least right now. I'm trying to keep things simple and affordable - sorry for the mix up. :peace:

Right on, I wasn't sure we were on the same page when you said to look up water hash or whatever you had said. I don't remember off hand, sorry, bad memory, lol. But thanks, I have had some really bomb bubble hash!

Good evening to you brotha Chronic, I just checked what time you're on & it's still Wednesday night :)

Hey Brotha its Freeweed day where you are by now so Happy Freeweed day :thumb:

congrats on the bill brother :high-five:

im sure your meds are going to be some of the finest one can smoke :thumb:

I just hope im lucky enough to get a license :thumb:

I heard on the news last night that even Texas is considering passing medical MJ... Now if Texas gets it done I think I might finally believe it is going to happen... I don't think there is a redder state than Texas...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Glad to know hopefully the feds finally wake up too considering they know without a doubt especially with their patent that there is a medical use which takes it out of the schedule 1 category :thumb:

New law opens a big door for you! I'm excited to see your techniques adapted in scale.
Congrats

I just hope im lucky enough to get a license :thumb:

so I threw a black Russian into the paper towel and lets see if she pops that will be the next one
and hopefully I get back to construction soon so I can start my next chapter its getting close I can feel it cross your fingers for me :rofl:

Beware of wolf's wearing sheep's clothes......... Keepem Green my friend
what where? id ont see any wolf :rofl:
you too Brotha :thumb:

Happy FreetheweedDaze Brother Chronic:).....got my fingers and toes crossed....was going to cross my dogs toe's but that proved more difficult than i thought so i just tied his ears in a cross:rofl:lol......Have a good one my brother:)
Thanks Brotha Have a Great Weekend :thumb:

I happen to be smoking a Black Russian blunt as I type.....:smokin:......:circle-of-love:

ooo Happy Weekend and weed to ya Sistah D :thumb:

Happy Freeweed day brotha Chronic :thumb::)

ANd a Happy Weekend of Weed to ya Brotha :thumb:

ok so im gonna probably do my res change and update a day early probably going out on the boat sunday
weathers iffy for tomorrow but I need to get out there so res change tomorrow the sour d and holy grail is going down into bloom and well see if the black Russian popped if it did itll probably go into the bucket cause im not gonna be around to keep wetting the plug :rofl:

Took me a while, but im in. No way I'm catching all the way up but stoked to be here going forward!

Cheers ChronicHD!

Trig

don't worry about catching up things keep going here as its perpetual until I can redo the room then ill start a new one :thumb:

High Sistah D ok I think my lights went on im gonna do my res thing today
the 2 in veg can finally come down as I took my seed plants out yesterday evening
and ill check up on my germing seed which once it has enough root will have to go into a pot cause I don't have time to keep wetting the rooting plug :rofl::circle-of-love:

ill catch up on the rest of my subs later its cold this morning by Hawaii standards I thought id mention that lol
so ill get my stuff done cause it aint much and ill be back
still need to get ready for tomorrow so busy day be back later my 420 fam

so im gonna do my update a day early cause im not gonna be around tomorrow so I did my res change today

heres the seed plants

the pbk x rpbk x gdp and one pic of the sour diesel clone I pollinated with the pbk x rpbk x gdp

DSC060352.JPG

DSC060362.JPG

DSC060374.JPG

DSC060384.JPG

DSC060393.JPG

DSC060403.JPG

DSC060414.JPG

DSC060425.JPG

DSC060435.JPG

ok on to the Afgooey

DSC060444.JPG

DSC060454.JPG