ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I can only imagine the feeling that runs through you when watching your own seeds grow.

That's gotta be kinda a cool feeling.... watching your seeds that you made pop and grow...:circle-of-love:

Thanks Sistah D :circle-of-love: I just wanted to see if it would pop lol
ill let you know how I feel when it gets big and smoked :rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing Dennise :)

The girls look great bro & that Afgooey looks like she'll be a good one & she has some massive leaves :)

Thanks Brotha Yea it had some huge leaves shows its kush side :thumb:

nice meds brother :thumb:

well nothing I chopped yesterday is gonna be smoked well I guess it will technically but ill use the leftovers to make some wax after I get the seeds out :thumb:

Nice! Those calyxes are lookin swollen! See ya next week!

swollen with seeds hopefully :thumb:

I can only imagine the feeling that runs through you when watching your own seeds grow.

Brotha actually the only feeling I get is hurry up lol takes longer to finish when making seeds and I want the space for unseeded stuff
usually have them in my little spot for the seed plants but it was taking up too much space to leave in there so it went into the main tent cause I had the space :thumb:

Nice harvest brotha Chronic. Have fun on the boat tomorrow.

hey Brotha not sure yet im gonna go pick up the ice in about 40 minutes but still watching the weather
may have to cancel then ill have 400 lbs of ice to eat :rofl:

looking good. let us know how your cross smokes.

Hey Brotha sure itll probably be awhile I have to let the thing sit for a bit then winterize it in the fridge then ill try it out
im hoping the cross will tame the height of the diesel :thumb:

I'll just give you a whole hearted WOW. Amazing garden Chronic. Smoke some for me bud :bravo:

well that last chop was seed plants so not really gonna be dried and smoked but ill use whats left to make some wax

Everything looks really, really nice and healthy Chronic :blunt: And congrats on your harvest

Hope the day treats you right and you get to go out on your boat :peace:

Thanks Catman :Namaste: well we went out but we got towed in :rofl:

Congratz Brother Chronic:).....I hope the weather is in your favor today bro:)....catch us some din din:)

well we picked up about 13 pcs of mahimahi or dolphin fish as some may call it and no they are not dolphins they just call them that in some places because the way the jump when they are chasing bait, so we got a few but on the way in the boat crapped out but someone was kind enough to give us a tow in from about 17 nm out :thumb:

Happy boating day brotha Chronic :thumb:

it was until the boat crapped out :rofl:
actually I haven't been out so long I was kinda feeling quesy the first half of the day
I got better till the boat broke now I got work to do on the boat but its all good cause I don't have to pay someone to do the work for me :rofl:

Cronic I honestly think you may one of the sweetest folk I have ever sorta meet....:circle-of-love:

Why Thank You Sistah D that is the Sweetest thing someone has said to me here :circle-of-love:

good day brother :high-five:

i hope you all have a great week :circle-of-love:

That's gotta be kinda a cool feeling.... watching your seeds that you made pop and grow...:circle-of-love:

I just spent over 2 years selectively breeding out a Chem D backcross to stability, and I'm growing out the first seeds of it right now. I'm at f3 breeding out Grand Daddy Purple (I S2'ed a GDP female with colloidal silver also) and I'm gonna be breeding out ACDC x Rafael (high CBD strains) this Spring. You're right; it is a cool feeling :)

good day to you cronic:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hey Brotha Answered your pm have a great day :circle-of-love:

Good morning brotha Chronic, it sounds like you had an eventful day on your boat. I hope it's a cheap & easy fix for ya :)

I hope its a cheap fix too ill explain more at the end of answering everyone :high-five:

good day brother :high-five:

i hope you all have a great week :circle-of-love:

Same to you 420 Brotha

:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:

I just spent over 2 years selectively breeding out a Chem D backcross to stability, and I'm growing out the first seeds of it right now. I'm at f3 breeding out Grand Daddy Purple (I S2'ed a GDP female with colloidal silver also) and I'm gonna be breeding out ACDC x Rafael (high CBD strains) this Spring. You're right; it is a cool feeling :)

ooo fem gdp seeds cool Brotha Pc

ok so im in some pain because of sunday when I was leaning over the front of my boat tying off the rope to get towed in
I felt and hear a pop in my chest went to the doctor yesterday and was told I either broke cartilage or got cartilage separated from bone
really hurts like its broke because I can feel it just like someone would describe a break in that area certain movements deep breaths especially coughing and sneezing really hurts also using my right arm hurts too when I drove to the doctor yesterday since I drive a standard certain movement with my right arm cases sharp pains in my chest and side trying to get up off the bed isn't fun either
so I stayed home from work yesterday and am home today probably will stay home for one more day and get my ass back to work even if im hurting cause this staying home hurts anyways and since I don't do much at work it would probably be the same except I get people to talk too lol. so im kinda looking in but not really going through any subs because im just hurting right now. so that's whats going on with me, on another point I went through a few dried branches of the pbk x rpbk x gdp and have seeds ill do the rest later today and get a count of total seedage, then maybe tomorrow or the following day ill go through the sour diesel and see what I got from that one
Have a Wonderful day guys and as I said I be refreshing and looking in just not really going through subs atm so im around somewhat :thumb:

Congrats on the chop Cronic.

Back
Top Bottom