ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Wait till I get there in May we can hang out and shoot guns my shout. Last time I was down I had an awesome experience in Waikiki the showing guy was awesome and chill.

3 more months woo :D

no worries Lex ill take you there in 3 more months :high-five:

Happy ShatterDaze Brother Chronic:)......i also love to shoot....in fact have a small shooting range on the property......good for hand guns and high power rifles:).....when LB gets in a bad mood she will go and unload for a while:)lol....I hope you are having a good one my friend:)

I wish I could have a little range on my propert unfortunately its too tiny :rofl:
unless you got farmland here there isn't room you can hear your neighbors fart here :rofl:
Great Skunkday to ya Brotha GreenZ and Gratz again on the MOTM win :high-five:

I think I'll take a hike this afternoon without checking the weather... Feeling a little adventurous...:).....:circle-of-love:

wow with all that snow you are adventurous Sistah D :thumb:

You go girl! Much Love to you! :love:
yep
hope your well also Buddy :thumb:

Aloha braddah! Enjoying the weekend thank you have a good one!!

Hey Braddah Paks yesterday wasn't much of a day for the ocean I was planning for a dive to pick up some tako but changed my mind when I woke up and it was raining, today looks like a better day but its res change day for me
im sure you can hit the surf today might be kinda small in town tho, Have a Great Skunkday Braddah :high-five:

And much love right back at cha OMM....:circle-of-love:

:thumb:

ok im gonna do my update now in the next post already did my uploading :thumb:

ok here we go gonna start with the regular plants then to the cs plants

so Afgooey had some defoliating today took a lot of the bottom stuff off that isn't gonna produce much
and had to take a bit off the top to let light in cause there was no way to just move it out of the way
im not a big defoliating person only what I have to with the lack of light you can tell it isn't where or what it should look or be like so
I do some light defoliating this afgooey has a real strong afghan smell when I was doing my defol

DSC060133.JPG

DSC060201.JPG

DSC060212.JPG

DSC060222.JPG

DSC060232.JPG

ok lets look at the hgk
the hgk and the sour d are going for 1 more week of veg one more week that normal because the cs plants are getting one more week before the chop and harvesting of the seeds

DSC060283.JPG

yes the top is held down because its already in the lights of course because of limited height in the veg tent

DSC060312.JPG

Sour Diesel same thing going one extra week of veg and top being held down

DSC060304.JPG

ok on to the cs plants
starting with the 2 purple berry kush x royal purple berry kush x grand daddy purps

DSC060043.JPG

DSC060051.JPG

DSC060061.JPG

DSC060072.JPG

DSC060081.JPG

DSC060093.JPG

DSC060102.JPG

DSC060112.JPG

DSC060121.JPG

ok lets see the sour d pollinated with the cs pollen from the pbk x rpbk x gdp

DSC060142.JPG

DSC060151.JPG

DSC060161.JPG

DSC060192.JPG

DSC060242.JPG

ok the group shots and were done for this weeks update

DSC060032.JPG

DSC060253.JPG

DSC060262.JPG

DSC060272.JPG

DSC060322.JPG

ok everyone Have a Great Skunkday :thumb:

Boat?
Can you use an experienced hand? I'm ready to move. Just playin' bro. I love boats, the water.

Your plants are looking top shelf. Huge fan leaves (unless you got tiny feet). I really like their colors too.
Happy trees!

I have nothing to say. The pics speak for themselves.

Awesome!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy SkunkDaze Brother Chronic:).....and Thank you again:)........looking forward to the update.....i shall return:):roorrip:

wow I was doing it while you came in and posted :rofl:

Great Update Brother Chronic:):high-five:....get on the boat bro:).....time to go fishing:)

yep Thanks Brotha I did and its ready to go :thumb:

Boat?
Can you use an experienced hand? I'm ready to move. Just playin' bro. I love boats, the water.

Your plants are looking top shelf. Huge fan leaves (unless you got tiny feet). I really like their colors too.
Happy trees!

I dunno im about 10.5 on the feet :rofl: depends whos feet is next to me if my feet look small
my feet are tiny compared to shaq's :rofl:
Thanks Brotha Cajun :thumb:

I have nothing to say. The pics speak for themselves.

Thanks Brotha BAR seeds are on their way :thumb:

Really nice and healthy looking - Great photo update thanks! :smokin: :peace:

Thanks Catman :thumb:

Awesome!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Brotha Buck :high-five:

Awesome update brotha Chronic, I'm loving watching your seeds getting fatter :thumb:

Hey Brotha Skunny one more week and I can let em dry and start getting them :rofl:
ill probably use the leftover to make some bho but theyre gonna sit in a bag for awhile cause I need to get a real vacuum pump the hand pump aint doing it and the bottle isn't sealing well so ill have to just bag em and sit on em till I can use it I figure why throw it away after I take the seeds theres enough trichomes to get something out of it :thumb: and Thanks Brotha :Namaste:

i really like the new live resin thing, which comes with a lot of fashions.

my personal favorites are cryogenically frozen and terpene extracted glanheads.

these arent exactly the kind of concentrates one can get on the "street" but one must absolutely taste them given the chance.

the easiest way to get a hit of some godlike extract is to attend a cannabis cup

these guys spare no expense and if you are nice to them they might let you hit their goodies ;)

vaping is really the future of this industry

a lot of people have already moved to exclusively doing concentrates and it wont be long until more people seek them.

Back
Top Bottom