Colorado High - Soilless - LED/CFL - Skunk Red Hair - 2014

Very nice! :yummy:

I appreciate the interest in this grow since I'm unable to return the favor at this time.
Not a problem Slim. We know policing this site takes a lot of dedication & you've doing a heck of a job. Have helped me clear a lot of journals from my subs that I didn't even realize weren't active. Thanxx.

By the way, those girls are a couple of dime pieces.

When we were kids after shooting ball in the park we use to drink from the Park & Recreation hoses; You know, the thick black ones they use to clean the courts & sidewalks in & around the parks with. I'm sure those weren't specialized for drinking but then again maybe that's why myself & nearly all of my childhood basketball buddies are a little off in the head today. LOL

Back then hoses were made of rubber. When they realized they could use vinyl and PCB or other toxic substance, they changed. But not the big city hoses. Rubber is still the standard and in our growing operation we only used rubber hoses.

The toxicity builds up in the water which is in the hose as it lays around in the sun, etc. If you let the first run drain out of the hose and then drank some water after it washed through, nothing would happen. My hoses for the garden are in part rubber, but I also have two hoses which are rubber/vinyl combination. I use those to water the lawn areas and trees. As the water flows through, it is 99.9% clear from the tap.

ColoradoHigh, the grow is beautiful. I look forward to your harvest.

CH....those plants are off the hook bro for sure!!!! Love watchin the progression of everybodies plants while the grow!!! Ive been thinkin about a super soil grow so I dont hafta add nutes....anybody got experience with this?? Higghhhh everybody!!

I'm jumping in again and I hope that it's ok but I don't really know where to ask this question but I'm growing in a recirculating dwc system and the other day when I was generally reading any thread I came across one with a picture of leaf deficiency posted by kjc and as helpful as this is and it was really helpful thanks kjc . But almost straight away I new I had nitrogen deficiency and its more apparent today . I'm just wondering how to solve this the best way or is this a problem that will change when I change the hose . Thanks again and sorry ch for butting in:thanks:

CH....those plants are off the hook bro for sure!!!! Love watchin the progression of everybodies plants while the grow!!! Ive been thinkin about a super soil grow so I dont hafta add nutes....anybody got experience with this?? Higghhhh everybody!!

Thanks Scottay! Look for journals which are using Super Soil or High Brix soils.

I'm jumping in again and I hope that it's ok but I don't really know where to ask this question but I'm growing in a recirculating dwc system and the other day when I was generally reading any thread I came across one with a picture of leaf deficiency posted by kjc and as helpful as this is and it was really helpful thanks kjc . But almost straight away I new I had nitrogen deficiency and its more apparent today . I'm just wondering how to solve this the best way or is this a problem that will change when I change the hose . Thanks again and sorry ch for butting in:thanks:

Unfortunately, I have zero experience with DWC. I would suggest either starting a journal yourself, if that's possible, or posting this question under the Frequently Asked Questions forum.

Thanksss..... Im subbed on this one bro!!!! Im a friend til the end!!! :goodjob:
(Puff puff pass)

Back
Top Bottom