Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

Merry Xmas to all

Hi CD, im subbed...

+ reps for creating your own strain.:high-five:
Ditto...
Hello King, namaste and all things good to you sir. I will absolutely most certainly post fotos of the harvested and trimmed buds. Finished bud fotos may have to come via our good friend who is housesitting later in the beginning of the New Year.
Ok, you get a pass this time but from here on out if we don't see it it didn't happen...:laughtwo:

Merry Xmas to all

Ditto...Ok, you get a pass this time but from here on out if we don't see it it didn't happen...:laughtwo:

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you also BAR and all the best to you and your family. :Namaste:

I get a pass - thanks brother :)! Hey, I did post the picture of the bud I smoke reported (assuming thatz what you are referring to) on Dec. 21 and it's in my avatar now - so don't I get maybe I'm part squirrela lil partial credit? :) Cheers to you kind sir!

Just in case i dont have time tomorrow i dont want to forget to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas Colorful........you are one of the most thoughtful and considerate members i have come across.....i am glad we had the opportunity to meet and look forward to your return and new journal my friend........:circle-of-love:GD & LB

Just in case i dont have time tomorrow i dont want to forget to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas Colorful........you are one of the most thoughtful and considerate members i have come across.....i am glad we had the opportunity to meet and look forward to your return and new journal my friend........:circle-of-love:GD & LB

Sincerest thank you for your kind words Green Dreamz, and likewise to you and LB! I look forward to building and will be glad to have you there! Cheers ya'll!

:thanks: :Namaste:

Merry Christmas CD!!! :xmas::passitleft:

I did post the picture of the bud I smoke reported (assuming thatz what you are referring to) on Dec. 21 and it's in my avatar now - so don't I get maybe I'm part squirrela lil partial credit? :) Cheers to you kind sir!
:thumb:

Merry Christmas...

Thank you wildwelshman and a warm Alaskan sized holiday greeting to you sir. Hoping you have a great Christmas Day and happy New Year! Best WWM!
:Namaste:
Merry Christmas CD!!! :xmas::passitleft:

Thank you Seraphim. All things good to you and your family. and thanks for the :blunt:Cheers!

Thanks for the pass brother :) Cheers to you!

Merry Christmas

Thank you Subnoise and all the best to you! Cheerio!
:Namaste:

Good Morning and Merry Christmas Mate...hope your having a good day :)

Thank you Tassie and likewise to you brother. Having a relaxing lazy day with Mrs. colorful and the two four pawed furry kids, wood stove keeping us toasty, and getting ready to make a big harvest effort in a few hours. Hopefully will have time in between my other chores to get some updates posted tonight.

I know...I'm doing chores on Christmas day but we are in somewhat of a time crunch since we've procrastinated and been very tired after work these past two weeks and haven't even put a dent into the list of things we need to do before taking off next month. Have had a lot of joint and back pain too for which I am so grateful to finally have more potent medicine that is taking care of it! Cheers Tassie, and all the best to you today as well!

:Namaste: :high-five:

Merry Christmas Day 420 and all!

Before I jump in to harvesting tonight I thought I'd post a picture and smoke report from one of the whispy tops I harvested from one of the plants on 12-20-14. The top originated from the plant in the fore-middle picture below (taken 12-15-14) that I nicknamed loaf-of-bread. The pistols in this plant top were already all turned dark orange on Dec. 15. Trichomes were still mostly cloudy and even clear - with very few amber trichs.

colorfuldayze4_dec15_2014_loaf_of_bread.JPG

The trimmed and air dried top on Dec. 23

colorfuldayze2_dec25_2014.JPG

colorfuldayze1_dec25_2014.JPG

So honestly I was almost embarrassed to even post this but then again I did learn something of importance from this that will be useful with future evaluations of characteristics of my strain(s) - given I essentially have 12 phenotypes resulting from 7 or so generations of random crosses. I realize now that genetically speaking, that I have a relatively stable 'population of phenos' but I am no where close to having a stable individual pheno.

Smoke Report from Dec. 23 and through today of smoking this top: The whisp of a budley was very sticky - almost sticking to my fingers like tape - and had a very nice pepperminty-thyme-spicey aroma. The burn through the water pipe resulted in very light gray ash. Although I've been flushing with tap water only for the past 3 weeks, this plant still has quite a bit of green and not a lot of yellow leaves. The burn and pull produced a very hazy fill in the water pipe that was not smokey - I burned more than half the bowl and could barely see haze inside the glass. Then the big pull and my lungs filled up and there was still haze in the cylinder. The inhale was very much like the dried bud smell of peppermint-tyme-pepper spice. The exhale was completely different - it was sweet and all lavender aroma - I was in disbelief so I cleared the haze in the cylinder and yes same flavors.
...and then I sat down and logged on to 420 to enter this report on Dec. 23 and two minutes later I realized I was starring at the screen trying to remember what I was doing...couch lock. I had never noted this characteristic from other harvests because I didn't know what that was prior to becoming a member here and learning. I also noticed that after 15-20 minutes, I had NO knee joint or back pain whatsoever after realizing how much I was moving around freely w/o even thinking about the constant background pain I live with throughout the day. Loaf-of-bread is a keeper. The committee has selected her genetic team as being 'Sugar Bowl' eligible and will be grown forward in February!

All the best to each of you on this cozy lazy Christmas day and thank you for interest.

:Namaste: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom