Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

I checked it out. Every community is moderated. This one is no different. The mods have the best interest of the community in mind, not individuals. I believe his beef was with the mods. Unfortunately all mods were not created equal. This site seems to have the best though.

Although your conversation got heated, I didn't see anything between you two that would make anyone leave the site.

Everyone has a different threshold for what they believe is unjust. Colorful must have really been upset by his post being deleted. I didn't get that he was accusing you. I took his words as being directed at the mods. That's my take.

well miss you Mr. Dayze! You can always come back if you change your mind. :Namaste:

None of Colorfuldayze's posts have been deleted. This has been investigated and discussed with the whole team.

Nobody has touched any of his threads and in any case, we always advise if we edit or delete a thread or post.

Please remember that Colorfuldayze is on holiday, posting and reading from his iphone:

Hiya Tassie and thank you!! I thought I had previously liked and responded to your kind post but I think my iPhone is to blame...I've noticed a lot of glitches when viewing 420 on my iPhone.

The alleged posts would not have violated any of our Posting Guidelines and hence would not have been deleted, even if they had existed in the first place, which they didn't.

From BEATEO's thread:

certain that there was previously a post from Beateo that expressed concerns re: what appeared to be a call out on my oversight that Beateo's grow was an auto grow. Our colleague too old also responded with "hmmm" that also included a refereence to the "auto issue" and that post appears to also have been deleted.

:Namaste:

Thank you for chiming in Ricorico.....i hope that colorful reads this and maybe it is your phone bro......take a chill pill, smoke a fatty, and reasses the situation.......you have a lot of friends on here and i have to say that the heat of the situation got the better of you my friend.....maybe one too many drinks by the pool soaking up all that warm weather:).....not saying your too blame colorful.....i hope you dont take it that way and i hope to see you around the gardens as usual spreading your positive vibes again.....we all have down days....i know i do:)....anyway best wishes to you if you decide not to return......Happy Growing and remember to have plenty of Green Dreams:):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom