Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

I see this time under the palm tree's agree's with you :)

Hey mate, just saying hello is all :)

Going back to read that again, just for fun :)

Re Post#277: Your kind words warmed my heart on a cold Winter night. Thx.
Really looking forward to an AK-grow! What is your approximate Lat/Long? Growing in the land of the midnight sun is so different, like auto-GLR. Good luck.

Hi Ranger and sincerest thanks to you for your kind words - your appreciation and interest is an inspiration to me and I am grateful for that. We live in Anchorage which just at about 61degrees N Latitude and 150 degrees W Latitude. At solstice we have about 20 hours of prime light (you can read a book outside at 2am) and 4 hours of subprime (dusky) light. With some spring and autumn heating and late season darkening assistance I think a few of my auto phenos should at least make a good run. I cannot even begin to think of the words to describe how excited I am to grow outside! Based on how the sativa dominant phenos of my strain grow, I am however prepared for them to get well over 2m tall or taller. Thank you again Ranger - wishing you a peaceful night and all things kind my friend. Cheers

:thumb: :Namaste:

Thank you Doc! Re: explaining to Mrscannabi - lol :) It sounds like we are very much in the same boat and that is just too funny re: your rationale and applied logic for justifying your germplasm addiction! HA! That just sounds so familiar :) One extra piece of rationale I have in my arsenal in the event all is fails is to emphasize that we do/or did get the frequent flyer miles! :)

Do you have a favorite between accoustic or electric? And when you made the switch from guitars to seeds, had you actually pretty much (so to speak) adequately stocked your guitar collection? :) aka did you really have to give up acquiring that last guitar you wanted or was it serendipidously a wash in transition to the seed quest? :) lol Good stuff. Thanks again Doc and best to you sir. Cheers

:thanks:

Oh man,

I'm so busted lol. Up until you wrote that, I hadn't considered that I may have compiled all my hearts desires (as far as guitars go). I can't believe I actually considered that lol. You just made me buy another guitar. Thank you for bringing me back down to earth. No more seeds for now lol... :thanks:

Acoustic and electric are both my favorite hehehe. Seriously, I call myself a collector but I'm lucky to afford 1 guitar every other year. I really need more guitars CD...

A Les Paul standard through a bluesbreaker is magical. But a $50 pawn shop special can be the sweetest sound you've ever heard. Just sayin:peace::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you for reminding me how much I love guitars:high-five:

Hi Magic,

I've only ever made alcohol tincture with 190 proof Everclear. I've been meaning to do a how-to on my method which I came up with from countless attempts at making Rick Simpson Oil (RSO). The only difference between RSO and tincture is that you burn off "all" the alcohol for RSO. With a tincture you only burn off as much as it takes to get the tincture to the potency that is right for the individual.

Personally, I hate the taste of alcohol tincture. That's why I make the RSO and then make my own canna-caps (weed capsules) with the RSO and Coconut oil. They are STRONG and highly medicinal. Many seasoned tokers have been brought to their knees with just 1 capsule. I borrowed all my methods from others on mmj forums and just kept the steps that worked for me. I've got it down pretty simple but there is always room for improvement... :volcano-smiley:

RSO is cannabis oil and not hemp oil as Rick Simpson refers to it as.

Here is a cannabis oil thread that may help you

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

RSO is cannabis oil and not hemp oil as Rick Simpson refers to it as.

Here is a cannabis oil thread that may help you

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hi KingJohnC and thank you for sharing the link my friend! I cannot wait to read it and learn. One thing I've learned from you and our community is that one cannot exhaust the reading and learning about cannabis and its growers and techniques including both old and new. Thank you again for all you share KJC. A big cola sized high five to you sir and I hope you have a great day!

Cheers!!

:high-five:

Oh man,

I'm so busted lol. Up until you wrote that, I hadn't considered that I may have compiled all my hearts desires (as far as guitars go). I can't believe I actually considered that lol. You just made me buy another guitar. Thank you for bringing me back down to earth. No more seeds for now lol... :thanks:

Acoustic and electric are both my favorite hehehe. Seriously, I call myself a collector but I'm lucky to afford 1 guitar every other year. I really need more guitars CD...

A Les Paul standard through a bluesbreaker is magical. But a $50 pawn shop special can be the sweetest sound you've ever heard. Just sayin:peace::circle-of-love::Namaste:
Thank you for reminding me how much I love guitars:high-five:

Well then look what I went and did running my mouth/thoughts/typing fingers :) I know the feeling Doc, I have 7 mandolins including my very first one when I was 4 years old which my mother bought from a coworker for $25 back in 1974. It is a 1935 Stella A Model complete with original alligator skin case and pipe tuner. The top has since caved but it is repairable but unbelieveably it still holds new heavy strings and plays like a champ.

This is on topic because I play both mandolin and guitar in my grow room daily - pickin and a singin to my ladies! They don't seem to mind it :) but I guess they are a captive audience :) Best to you sir doc! Cheers

:theband:

Hi KingJohnC and thank you for sharing the link my friend! I cannot wait to read it and learn. One thing I've learned from you and our community is that one cannot exhaust the reading and learning about cannabis and its growers and techniques including both old and new. Thank you again for all you share KJC. A big cola sized high five to you sir and I hope you have a great day!

Cheers!!

:high-five:

You are welcome! I am glad I could help you!

Well then look what I went and did running my mouth/thoughts/typing fingers :) I know the feeling Doc, I have 7 mandolins including my very first one when I was 4 years old which my mother bought from a coworker for $25 back in 1974. It is a 1935 Stella A Model complete with original alligator skin case and pipe tuner. The top has since caved but it is repairable but unbelieveably it still holds new heavy strings and plays like a champ.

This is on topic because I play both mandolin and guitar in my grow room daily - pickin and a singin to my ladies! They don't seem to mind it :) but I guess they are a captive audience :) Best to you sir doc! Cheers

:theband:

Sounds like we have much in common CD! I still have my first guitar an Epiphone acoustic that my Dad bought in the 70s for $50. It looks like it's been through a war but that thing still plays and holds a tune like day one. It's been my camping/outdoor travel guitar for decades. I've never tried playing and singing to them because when i look at them they start to die hehehe! I guess I could do it with my back turned on them. I try not to look my girls in the eye. I know that's sacrilegious here but it seems like the more I ignore them the better they do LOL!

My current collection is 2 Semi Hollow electrics, 3 solid body electrics, 2 acoustic guitars and 2 Basses. I also have managed to collect a a handful of vintage tube amps, a bass amp and a couple acoustic amps. I feel very lucky to be able to grab and play whatever I want. Such a wonderful hobby!

Happy Tuesday Mr Dayze!:volcano-smiley:

I would jump into the conversation as it is interesting, but unfortunately i couldnt be more rythmatically challenged person that most have ever met:)......i love to listen to music, but when it comes to playing, singing, and especially dancing this guy has no rythym at all:)....it is a wonder that i met LB on the dance floor:):rofl: so carry on fellows........

I will say Happy TokerDaze Colorful and Doc......and go back to my itunes:)lol

It seems that I've poked the dragon. I don't trust anyone anymore. I am going to request an end journal and move on. Each of you have been an inspiration in my life and in my grow. Each of you have given me perspective and I continue to hope that there is hope for cannabis in america. I say goodbye with a solemn heart and a fist bump to each of you.

This is a now sad day CD :(
Sucks to hear something has happened/come up, I hope your going well and you have my full respect from your grow and your input towards others and their journals.
Got me wondering now, since I'm in a very illegated area
Hope all continues well mate
:Namaste: :peace:

I respect your choice. But i too am sad to see you go.

Back
Top Bottom