Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

What the...

Yep

This is the chili dog gsc auto

At 72 5 inches day before yesterday it was pinched and bent over at 49inches. She has done extremely well and loves the light.

20221023_100810.jpg
20221022_095711.jpg
20221022_095701.jpg
20221022_093423.jpg

What the...

Yep

This is the chili dog gsc auto

At 72 5 inches day before yesterday it was pinched and bent over at 49inches. She has done extremely well and loves the light.

20221023_100810.jpg
20221022_095711.jpg
20221022_095701.jpg
20221022_093423.jpg
I really like your pheno, I've only seen this once in my grows. Its all bud no leaf. She will foxtail hard.
:green_heart:

This was back in 2014 this is a BC mango cross with a mexican sativa dominant. Freaking crazy pheno, never had it again.
IMG_6216.jpg
IMG_6225.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg
IMG_6257.jpg

Just like last time the vanilla kush is finishing up ahead of the pineapple chunk
IMG_3865.JPG
How's the pineapple chunk look This is what I am going to grow come spring how's the flowering time going. I am hoping the flower time will be less than my first grow.

How's the pineapple chunk look This is what I am going to grow come spring how's the flowering time going. I am hoping the flower time will be less than my first grow.
Be coming down soon 9-10 weeks the pineapple is later than the vanilla kush
here's the one I grew last time & won plant of the month

getting Knotty
IMG_3856.JPG
IMG_3857.JPG

A+ for original ideas on wiring those colas up!

many thanks friend,, i thot the ladder up there solved the intriguing problem of how to support such a tall plant, i thot the ladder worked quite nicely,,

thanks again,,

Some outdoor still growing almost 90 days in flower and about done, next rain day she coming down.

20221024_165033.jpg

purple on,, so darn pretty,, nicely left friend

Mo is a Super Silver Crack photoperiod (Super Silver Haze X Green Crack). It took me a while to find this strain, I see it in Super Green Crack-an autoflower version, but it was hard to come by in a photoperiod.

She is 70 days above today and 20 days into flower. She was raised with @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and has been living under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 golden sun in their 3 x 3 tent.

She is lighter than her sister SSC, Larry, and also about 4 inches shorter but I just absolutely love the way she is coming together early in flower and wanted to share her and her amazing serations with my friends!

Mo is a Super Silver Crack photoperiod (Super Silver Haze X Green Crack). It took me a while to find this strain, I see it in Super Green Crack-an autoflower version, but it was hard to come by in a photoperiod.

She is 70 days above today and 20 days into flower. She was raised with @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and has been living under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 golden sun in their 3 x 3 tent.

She is lighter than her sister SSC, Larry, and also about 4 inches shorter but I just absolutely love the way she is coming together early in flower and wanted to share her and her amazing serations with my friends!

Those are nice looking plants very nice

Those are nice looking plants very nice
Well thats just one girl buuuuut they are a do it themselves strain after you give them a good couple bottom and center defol sessions, Keith. I know I haven't smoked them yet, but I can guess this is a strain that everyone would want to grow at least once.
Definitely spindly and needs attention but this is a grow that provides both fun and a challenge

Back
Top Bottom