Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

I would seperate it if possible, even with a couple small cfl's or something, if it has nanner's then it doesn't have seeds yet. the nanner's are pollen sacs, mostly female pollen from my experience, but I have seen some develop in early stages, i wish I wold ahve saved those plants to breed with, it normally takes a couple weeks after the buds fully ripen for them to form, but a plant that shoots em early could be a great plant to breed with..

I'm sure your neighbors would rather that than popping beer cans with a handgun lol.. but I'm glad your on our side if the Sh*t ever hits the fan :surrender:

GT- That must have been tough to sell something of yours to give to others.. shows a lot of character :bravo:

I think you two should consider Gt's suggestion of honorably executing a male plant :) something to look into anyway.

quick question though GT and I hope you dont mind.. I noticed one of my girls LOADED with nanners. I saw it about a week ago but.. what are ya gonna do? I guess one of the males I pulled earlier pollinated her.. luckily not the other 2 girls.. They're probably 2 weeks out from harvest, any suggestions on saving the buds from loading up with seeds? I was thinking maybe tweezing out the obvious nanners?

For a quick solution ..I just clipped a big branch off it that was loaded with the yellow "mini-banannas" just so I could beet the seeds to maturity.. do You think I should clip the rest of it or let it ride? I'm posting some pics in my Pineapple Kush grow thats linked on my signature. Any suggestions would be great dude. thanks for reading,

S.C

FYI....Dutch Masters makes a product called "Reverse" that's supposed to revert hermies back to females BUT, I believe you need to start appying it as soon as the plants start showing hermie traits, so it may be too late to save the current harvest.

I'm one of those that are very weary of all those side products that do this and that, I will be sticking with Blue Planet Nutrients for here on out! Corey, my brother from another mother, I salute you!
Peace and God bless.
GT

And to my readers: Part 2 of this journal will be starting in a few weeks, March at the latest, so stay tuned!

I agree with you about BPN of course. I still give all credit to BPN for my current grow. And will be using nothing else but BPN products. You know I am in it for part 2, can't wait.

I agree with you about BPN of course. I still give all credit to BPN for my current grow. And will be using nothing else but BPN products. You know I am in it for part 2, can't wait.

Good to see you back Young Lady!!! :thumb:

I got one too,Obession Fem..I split them and so far so good....Red
tail_lites_021.JPG
tail_lites_026.JPG

Back
Top Bottom